PDA

View Full Version : Flag Meet & Greet: Cuero vs Liberty Hill

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Alrighty, folks. The flag will be travelling with me to the game Friday night. I know there are some superstitious moms who refuse to leave their seats at half, so time & location will come in a couple of days.

All DL'ers (past & present) are welcome. If you've signed at another M&G, please refrain, but do come for the group hug ;) & picture taking. :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-28-2005, 07:11 PM
ill be there :)

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Alrighty, folks. The flag will be travelling with me to the game Friday night. I know there are some superstitious moms who refuse to leave their seats at half, so time & location will come in a couple of days.

All DL'ers (past & present) are welcome. If you've signed at another M&G, please refrain, but do come for the group hug ;) & picture taking. :)

YES, I finally get to sign the flag!!! (And see LH play, Deb!)
Hope to see everyone there!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 07:23 PM
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

This game is NOT fitting into my plans like it was supposed to!:mad:

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 07:24 PM

<---------------- so glad I did the M&G Friday night and already did the "pre LH vs Cuero" M&G Saturday.. in case I need to stay seated during halftime :) We'll keep in touch during the game and see how it goes..... :)

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

This game is NOT fitting into my plans like it was supposed to!:mad:
You could always skip the Sweetwater/Monahans game, since you've seen them both play. :D :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
<---------------- so glad I did the M&G Friday night and already did the "pre LH vs Cuero" M&G Saturday.. in case I need to stay seated during halftime :) We'll keep in touch during the game and see how it goes..... :)

I'm thinking before the game is probably the best plan. :)

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking before the game is probably the best plan. :)

lol since we run into each other before the games anyway.. why not? :)

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm thinking before the game is probably the best plan. :) Just tell me when, I wanna sign the flag REALLY BIG! Can I sign on the backside!? J/K, but I do wanna sign it, Ill even make the short drive early if needed! Does anyone know of a good place to eat before the game?

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Does anyone know of a good place to eat before the game?
You'd better grab a bite in San Marcos, because as I recall, there is NOTHING around.

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
You'd better grab a bite in San Marcos, because as I recall, there is NOTHING around.

Thanks again DEB!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 07:38 PM
You could always skip the Sweetwater/Monahans game, since you've seen them both play. :D :kiss:

You know me better than that!!

It was supposed to work out that these games were played on consecutive nights so I could see them both!!

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:48 PM

It was supposed to work out that these games were played on consecutive nights so I could see them both!!

In the words of Justin Timberlake......CRY ME A RIVER!!! :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 07:48 PM

Well you picked the right game to go to gringo!

:D

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Well you picked the right game to go to gringo!

:D

Here's some interesting information!

Gringo (feminine, gringa) is a term in the Spanish and Portuguese languages, with various related meanings, and often misunderstood by English speakers.

Etymology and meaning
Original meaning: The origin and its meaning are unknown. The two most common versions of its origin are:

Gringo comes from griego ("Greek"), since Greek was the proverbial example of unintelligible language ("It's all Greek to me!"). It was applied to speakers of foreign languages, especially the English language, by the eighteenth century. (The ancient Greeks, incidentally, coined barbarian in the same spirit; the word imitates the incomprehensible babble of foreign tongues.)
Gringo comes from "green go" and used for reference to American soldiers during the Mexican-American War since their uniforms were of color green. A similar version mentions a song with lyrics "Green grow the lilacs" and Mexicans refering to soldiers who sang the song as "green grows". Initially used to reference Americans, it was later extended to white-skinned people even if Spanish-speaking, and can sometimes even mean just blond.
Latin America and Spain: It must be remembered that the word American used to refer United States nationals is not popular in the Americas, since they believe that as inhabitants of the continents they are also Americans. In most parts of these countries gringo means white-skinned person speaking a non-Romance language, especially Germanic languages like English. In Argentina, it generally refers to an immigrant – especially from Italy, but not from Spain. However, influenced by the Mexican meaning, many people now apply this term only to people from the United States. The term can be derogatory.

Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador: In these countries the word normally means specifically a US citizen, regardless of language spoken or ethnic origin (though most often associated with white-skinned people). Generally speaking a neutral term that based on context and tone can also be derogatory.

Brazil: after learning the word from its Spanish-speaking neighbors, the Portuguese meaning of the word has kept closer to its original sense, meaning a foreigner speaking a language not understandable to the local population. Its use is not derogatory and is rather akin to "foreigner".

The Anglosphere: Hispanic migrants in the USA occasionally use the term as a synonym of anglo. Most English language speakers have met the word in Western films. In the United States, the term can provoke reactions incommensurate with its largely innocuous Spanish-language sense. Despite this, the Websters Dictionary lists the word as "a disparaging term."

[edit]
Other uses
In the context of Mexican cuisine, a gringa is a mixture of spiced pork (carne al pastor), cheese, and diced pineapple sandwiched between two wheat tortillas. The combination is heated on the comal until piping hot and then served with a choice of salsa.

[edit]
Folk etymologies
A recurring fake etymology for the derivation of gringo states that it originated during the Mexican-American War of 1846-48. The legend maintains that one of two songs – either "Green Grow the Lilacs" or "Green Grow the Rushes, O" – was popular at the time, and that Mexicans heard the invading US troops singing "Green grow..." and contracted this into gringo.

Another version, heard in Brazil, refers to the United States Air Force base near Natal, Brazil during World War II. The American soldiers, wearing green uniforms, would be commanded "green, go!" by their sergeants during training.

Yet another story, from Mexico, holds that Mexicans with knowledge of the English language used to write "greens go home" on street walls referring to the color of the uniforms of the invading army; subsequently, it became a common habitual action for the rest of the population to yell "green go" whenever US soldiers passed by.

While the legends are imaginative attempts to explain the current Mexican meaning of the word, they do nothing to address the fact that gringo was used in Spanish long before either incident, and that during the Mexican-American War, the US Army did not use green uniforms, but blue ones.

The story of "Green Go" can also be heard in most other Latin American countries, with numerous variations. Some stories have the term originating as recently as the Vietnam war. Other stories attribute the term to other conflicts, all of which occurred too late in history to account for the earliest usages of the word.

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Well thank you for all that information. I just thought of Gringo as a white person

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 07:54 PM
In the words of Justin Timberlake......CRY ME A RIVER!!! :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

haha nice

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Here's some interesting information!

Gringo (feminine, gringa) is a term in the Spanish and Portuguese languages, with various related meanings, and often misunderstood by English speakers.

Etymology and meaning
Original meaning: The origin and its meaning are unknown. The two most common versions of its origin are:

Gringo comes from griego ("Greek"), since Greek was the proverbial example of unintelligible language ("It's all Greek to me!"). It was applied to speakers of foreign languages, especially the English language, by the eighteenth century. (The ancient Greeks, incidentally, coined barbarian in the same spirit; the word imitates the incomprehensible babble of foreign tongues.)
Gringo comes from "green go" and used for reference to American soldiers during the Mexican-American War since their uniforms were of color green. A similar version mentions a song with lyrics "Green grow the lilacs" and Mexicans refering to soldiers who sang the song as "green grows". Initially used to reference Americans, it was later extended to white-skinned people even if Spanish-speaking, and can sometimes even mean just blond.
Latin America and Spain: It must be remembered that the word American used to refer United States nationals is not popular in the Americas, since they believe that as inhabitants of the continents they are also Americans. In most parts of these countries gringo means white-skinned person speaking a non-Romance language, especially Germanic languages like English. In Argentina, it generally refers to an immigrant – especially from Italy, but not from Spain. However, influenced by the Mexican meaning, many people now apply this term only to people from the United States. The term can be derogatory.

Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador: In these countries the word normally means specifically a US citizen, regardless of language spoken or ethnic origin (though most often associated with white-skinned people). Generally speaking a neutral term that based on context and tone can also be derogatory.

Brazil: after learning the word from its Spanish-speaking neighbors, the Portuguese meaning of the word has kept closer to its original sense, meaning a foreigner speaking a language not understandable to the local population. Its use is not derogatory and is rather akin to "foreigner".

The Anglosphere: Hispanic migrants in the USA occasionally use the term as a synonym of anglo. Most English language speakers have met the word in Western films. In the United States, the term can provoke reactions incommensurate with its largely innocuous Spanish-language sense. Despite this, the Websters Dictionary lists the word as "a disparaging term."

[edit]
Other uses
In the context of Mexican cuisine, a gringa is a mixture of spiced pork (carne al pastor), cheese, and diced pineapple sandwiched between two wheat tortillas. The combination is heated on the comal until piping hot and then served with a choice of salsa.

[edit]
Folk etymologies
A recurring fake etymology for the derivation of gringo states that it originated during the Mexican-American War of 1846-48. The legend maintains that one of two songs – either "Green Grow the Lilacs" or "Green Grow the Rushes, O" – was popular at the time, and that Mexicans heard the invading US troops singing "Green grow..." and contracted this into gringo.

Another version, heard in Brazil, refers to the United States Air Force base near Natal, Brazil during World War II. The American soldiers, wearing green uniforms, would be commanded "green, go!" by their sergeants during training.

Yet another story, from Mexico, holds that Mexicans with knowledge of the English language used to write "greens go home" on street walls referring to the color of the uniforms of the invading army; subsequently, it became a common habitual action for the rest of the population to yell "green go" whenever US soldiers passed by.

While the legends are imaginative attempts to explain the current Mexican meaning of the word, they do nothing to address the fact that gringo was used in Spanish long before either incident, and that during the Mexican-American War, the US Army did not use green uniforms, but blue ones.

The story of "Green Go" can also be heard in most other Latin American countries, with numerous variations. Some stories have the term originating as recently as the Vietnam war. Other stories attribute the term to other conflicts, all of which occurred too late in history to account for the earliest usages of the word.

:eek: :eek: Well I don't know about all that!! But I DO know that Monahans chant is "GO GREEN GO".....which sounds like GO GRINGO":D

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
haha nice Thanks, wikipedia is the best!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 07:56 PM

Are you gonna turn into one of those "Cuero Kids"!:eek:

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 07:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:59 PM

Ya, don't think I'll ever be able to stoop that low now Kel! I was just giving you a hard time!

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 08:00 PM
:eek: :eek: Well I don't know about all that!! But I DO know that Monahans chant is "GO GREEN GO".....which sounds like GO GRINGO":D

why yes.. it did!~! :D

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Ya, don't think I'll ever be able to stoop that low now Kel! I was just giving you a hard time!

I'm hurt....I'm truly hurt!:( ;)

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 08:01 PM

Thank god you wouldnt stoop that low!~ :p

GetRDoneStangs
11-28-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm hurt....I'm truly hurt!:( ;)

haha its ok.. at least you are a gringo;)

gobbler grad
11-28-2005, 08:14 PM
YES, I finally get to sign the flag!!! (And see LH play, Deb!)
Hope to see everyone there!

please don't forget this time, I don't think we can handle it if you miss it again...:weeping: :weeping: ...see ya at the game, Doc...:wave:

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
please don't forget this time, I don't think we can handle it if you miss it again...:weeping: :weeping: ...see ya at the game, Doc...:wave:

I know, I know, I tend to have that effect on most people.......won't miss it this time!:rolleyes:

marlin fan
11-28-2005, 08:42 PM
ill be there with my purple and gold on :D !!!!!! ima need someone to catch me a LH shirt and a Cuero shirt and a Cuero ball!!!!! see yall there!!!!!:D

gobbler grad
11-28-2005, 08:44 PM
I say we all meet in front of Cabela's...:thinking: that's where i'll be before the game...:inlove:

schu1213
11-28-2005, 08:54 PM

Oh he didnt foget he was just scared to show up with me, greengobbla, and lebron fan there.

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Oh he didnt foget he was just scared to show up with me, greengobbla, and lebron fan there.

I don't know who lebron fan is, but I know I can take both you and greengobbla!:D

See you there MS!

gobblergreen
11-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I will also be there this week to straighten all you haters out, it's only Monday so let's simmer down... :D

CHS_CG
11-28-2005, 11:21 PM
HornetMom and I will be there.. might even try to drag CHS_Grad85 with us lol.

marlin fan
11-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
HornetMom and I will be there.. might even try to drag CHS_Grad85 with us lol. that would be cool!!! so yall bringing my basketball star with yall????

SintonFan
11-28-2005, 11:58 PM
I now know I won't be there. Got too much business stuff to do this weekend. But after the 1st of the year we should have a meet-n-greet at my house with a few of the Cuero posters(I'll be glad to take some Texas Hold-em money from some of yall:D ).
YaYa is invited.:clap:

gobblerfan02
11-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I now know I won't be there. Got too much business stuff to do this weekend. But after the 1st of the year we should have a meet-n-greet at my house with a few of the Cuero posters(I'll be glad to take some Texas Hold-em money from some of yall:D ).
YaYa is invited.:clap:

No you just didn't!!

Set the date and WE'LL ALL be there to take YOUR money, or maybe I'll just take your money! LOL, really, set a date!

Yaya can even invite hilary to the party! (HINT, HINT)

SintonFan
11-29-2005, 12:28 AM
No you just didn't!!

Set the date and WE'LL ALL be there to take YOUR money, or maybe I'll just take your money! LOL, really, set a date!

Yaya can even invite hilary to the party! (HINT, HINT)
Yes I did!:D
BTW, you do just live down the road from me and at least that trip home won't be too long right?:p
OK, let's set a tenative date of three weekends after the first of the year. Say, on a Saturday?:inlove:

gobblerfan02
11-29-2005, 12:35 AM
BTW, you do just live down the road from me and at least that trip home won't be too long right?:p
OK, let's set a tenative date of three weekends after the first of the year. Say, on a Saturday?:inlove:

That would be Jan 21st! Sounds good to me!

CHS_CG
11-29-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
that would be cool!!! so yall bringing my basketball star with yall????

nah shes 7 months old imma leave her to fin for herself at home

DUH IMMA BRING HER!!! I hate goin anywhere with out my baby!

GreenMonster
11-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Go Green Team!! Go #5!! Gobble 'em up!!

GreenGobbla
11-29-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't know who lebron fan is, but I know I can take both you and greengobbla!:D

See you there MS!

haha....thats funny....i dont think you can take lebron_fan....he is swole....

GreenGobbla
11-29-2005, 01:34 AM

yall dont want me to play....ill take both of yalls money....wussup

pirate4state
11-29-2005, 10:19 AM
But after the 1st of the year we should have a meet-n-greet at my house with a few of the Cuero posters(I'll be glad to take some Texas Hold-em money from some of yall:D ). :thinking: What's the buy in?? :D

SintonFan
11-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: What's the buy in?? :D
I'd say we should start at maybe $10?:)
they're in college you know... :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 02:02 PM
would i get assulted if i wore a sinton shirt on the cuero side?

44INAROW
11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
would i get assulted if i wore a sinton shirt on the cuero side? heck no :)

AP Panther Fan
11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
heck no :)

you're too nice...assault him!:D

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 02:05 PM
heck no :)

when i went to gonzales with brad lidge to watch ya'll, i got surrounded by a group of people, and they started interrogating me near the victory line... talk about SCARY

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
you're too nice...assault him!:D

the aransas people were nice, they let me into their circle :)

AP Panther Fan
11-29-2005, 02:10 PM
the aransas people were nice, they let me into their circle :)

yea, but we made you work your way in....helping the booster club always wins you acceptance...;) :D

I think you should have to do something for Cuero....hmmmm, maybe....sit next to the big guy in the hard hat and give him water....:thinking: ;)

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
yea, but we made you work your way in....helping the booster club always wins you acceptance...;) :D

I think you should have to do something for Cuero....hmmmm, maybe....sit next to the big guy in the hard hat and give him water....:thinking: ;)
i have a pic of him, lemme see if i can get it loaded up

AP Panther Fan
11-29-2005, 02:20 PM

he is awesome! :D

44INAROW
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM

I have one, his hair is green lol... it's on my computer at home.. will upload after work....... :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 02:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/BoyNextDoor361/FrontLineEdit.jpg

a pic of Cuero's reason for success. . .

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2005, 03:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/BoyNextDoor361/FrontLineEdit.jpg

a pic of Cuero's reason for success. . .

Hey, this is a meet & greet thread. Take your Cuero touting to the poll thread. :p

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey, this is a meet & greet thread. Take your Cuero touting to the poll thread. :p

then let me ask, will one of the players shown in said pic be able to sign the flag, lol

pirate4state
11-29-2005, 03:22 PM
then let me ask, will one of the players shown in said pic be able to sign the flag, lol even the rommies have signed the flag...why wouldn't a player be allowed?? :confused:

Ranger Mom
11-29-2005, 03:59 PM
then let me ask, will one of the players shown in said pic be able to sign the flag, lol

I told him last night to look for LHPM after the game and sign it then!

gobbler grad
11-29-2005, 09:47 PM
there will be more ppl than last week...we may have to take several pics...:thinking:

gobblerfan02
11-29-2005, 11:32 PM
there will be more ppl than last week...we may have to take several pics...:thinking: Count me in, I'll be there, just give the time and place!

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:46 AM
might make it there

GreenGobbla
11-30-2005, 12:57 AM
ill be there for sure. wussup bebe

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Okay. How's this? Endzone opposite the scoreboard, around 6-6:15.

olddawggreen
11-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Im goin to try to be there by 6:00 if at all possible!:)

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Im goin to try to be there by 6:00 if at all possible!:)

Hooray! :)

SintonFan
11-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
yall dont want me to play....ill take both of yalls money....wussup
You're invited too. But not to take my money. That would be very well earned.;)
And gf02, how many ppl are we talking? I might have to move the table out to the garage.:inlove: :evilgrin:

44INAROW
11-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Okay. How's this? Endzone opposite the scoreboard, around 6-6:15.

sounds like a plan....... :)

gobbler grad
11-30-2005, 12:54 PM
should be there by then...:thinking:

GreenGobbla
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
6-6:15?

44INAROW
11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
6-6:15?

lol...........

LHMom
11-30-2005, 09:13 PM
LHPM - I will be there by then... but am usually so anxious about the game that I tend to forget about the meet & greets, so please remind me if you see me!

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2005, 12:52 PM
The flag is here! :)

Uhm, Russ, what is on the back? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a mighty big signature you have. :D

Gobbla2001
12-01-2005, 01:09 PM
6-6:15? I'll be there... at 7-7:30 :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
6-6:15? I'll be there... at 7-7:30 :D

i am taking off from sinton at 2. . . getting there around 5ish

Gobbla2001
12-01-2005, 01:13 PM
i am taking off from sinton at 2. . . getting there around 5ish

4 is prolly the earliest I'll head out... an hour to Cuero, an hour to Luling from Cuero, and 30-45 minutes to the stadium, that'd put me there a little before 7, but I'm thinking I may not be on the road until 4:30, just depends on how busy I am at work tomorrow...

District303aPastPlayer
12-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
4 is prolly the earliest I'll head out... an hour to Cuero, an hour to Luling from Cuero, and 30-45 minutes to the stadium, that'd put me there a little before 7, but I'm thinking I may not be on the road until 4:30, just depends on how busy I am at work tomorrow...

i gotta make a drop off in San Marcos... and then i might hit up Fizzolis before i go. . . not sure yet. . .

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2005, 04:10 PM
For any of you who don't make it early, I'll be more than happy to meet you at half. I'm not superstitious.....until # 55 is on varsity, that is. ;)

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Go Cuero!!!!!!!

gobblerfan02
12-01-2005, 05:20 PM
You're invited too. But not to take my money. That would be very well earned.;)
And gf02, how many ppl are we talking? I might have to move the table out to the garage.:inlove: :evilgrin:

Um, not too sure, I know at least three of us posting on here play, and some of the rest of the guys from cuero. Let me get back to you on that after I talk to 'em.

So, it's settled then, m&g at 6 opposite the scoreboard? See ya'll there!

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 08:44 PM
mom, chs_grad85 and i will probably be there by 6:30 hopefully we are leavin caldwell by 4:45 hopefully... we have already signed the flag but would like to meet some of you we havent yet.

marlin fan
12-01-2005, 08:45 PM
im leavin Killeen early so i can make it there and find the stadium while the sun is still out lol i hate drivin at night in new places!!!!

schu1213
12-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Well i would love to make it but dont think i will be there at 6. Me and greengobbla and some other guys got some things planned before the game. I would really like to see all yall though.

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 09:58 PM
well LHPM has offered to meet at halftime.. do the ones who arent scared to leave wanna meet at half time too? I know we are gunna be pushin it to make it by 6-6:15

44INAROW
12-01-2005, 10:28 PM
looks like there will be a "pre-game) Meet and Greet and a half-time Meet and Greet - How cool is that? :)

gobblerfan02
12-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Well i would love to make it but dont think i will be there at 6. Me and greengobbla and some other guys got some things planned before the game. I would really like to see all yall though.

That's sweet that schu wants to see us. He's a good character. Hope everyone makes the trip ok!;)

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Drive carefully everyone. See you in the middle of nowhere. ;)

Highschoolfan78
12-02-2005, 01:37 PM
I'll try to make it in time, but i cant make any promises. I've never actually been to a meet and greet haha

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
I'll try to make it in time, but i cant make any promises. I've never actually been to a meet and greet haha

If you're not there before, I'll be back down at halftime. I don't have to be superstititious now....finished that in '02 and waiting on the next child. ;)