PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal eats Crow

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Congrats to the Hungry Hutto Hippo's. I wish you the best as you advance. I just wish you could have seen our best.
I bragged and boasted, and now I think it is only fair for you to see me eat a little crow...(spitting feathers now).
But I have to close by spouting again in saying....."If Dishon play's, BC wins"!! Now I'm going to bounce the ball.

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Congrats to the Hungry Hutto Hippo's. I wish you the best as you advance. I just wish you could have seen our best.
I bragged and boasted, and now I think it is only fair for you to see me eat a little crow...(spitting feathers now).
But I have to close by spouting again in saying....."If Dishon play's, BC wins"!! Now I'm going to bounce the ball.

I have no dog in this fight, but you have referred to your past posts but you only have 4 posts. Did you post under a different name maybe?

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Busted....yes I did. I had signed up, but it took until yesterday before I could post, so I posted under a friend of mine's name "Cardtilldeath"

Thanks for helping me clear that up. And I'm picking ya'll to win state.

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Busted....yes I did. I had signed up, but it took until yesterday before I could post, so I posted under a friend of mine's name "Cardtilldeath"

:) I hope you are 100% correct.. by the way.. you are only 4 days older than me :D

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:) I hope you are 100% correct.. by the way.. you are only 4 days older than me :D

So what does that get me? A rematch with Hutto? A better insurance quote? Or just a knife in the side reminding me once again that I'm an old poot, 4 days older that you! One day you will be as old as me and you will understand where I'm coming from.:p

DaHop72
11-28-2005, 03:46 PM
So what does that get me? A rematch with Hutto? A better insurance quote? Or just a knife in the side reminding me once again that I'm an old poot, 4 days older that you! One day you will be as old as me and you will understand where I'm coming from.:p
Now, Card correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are 4 days older she will never be as old as you are.:D :D

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Now, Card correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are 4 days older she will never be as old as you are.:D :D

Not only did my team lose, now I have to be bombarded with old joke cuts. What did ya'll do....have a meeting and decided "Let's pick on the new guy?" Well go ahead! I can take it! At least I have all my hair.......from what I can see anyway.:D ;)

DaHop72
11-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Not only did my team lose, now I have to be bombarded with old joke cuts. What did ya'll do....have a meeting and decided "Let's pick on the new guy?" Well go ahead! I can take it! At least I have all my hair.......from what I can see anyway.:D ;)
Come on now, don't get all sensitive on me. I can say you'll never be as old as me and if you have all of your hair you have that on me as well. Don't take it personal, it was just a joke.:D :D

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Come on now, don't get all sensitive on me. I can say you'll never be as old as me and if you have all of your hair you have that on me as well. Don't take it personal, it was just a joke.:D :D

I know it was.......

Not alot of folks wanting to see a crow getting eaten. That's good for me. I'll go back in hiding now...untill baseball season that is!;)

BIFF
11-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Heres a joke for the cards

"So you dont have any grey poupon?"

get it?!

DISHON MUSTARD

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
good luck with the rest of your seasons

RMAC
11-28-2005, 07:49 PM

Hutto's gotta take down Cuero for that to happen I think. And from what I hear that'll be pretty tough. But they can handle a team w/ speed as we saw when they played Marlin. We shall see, we shall see.

shankbear
11-28-2005, 08:02 PM
BIFF, you are an idiot, plain and simple. I bet you thought that one up all by yourself. Crawl back under your little rock and biffoff.

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Hutto's gotta take down Cuero for that to happen I think. And from what I hear that'll be pretty tough. But they can handle a team w/ speed as we saw when they played Marlin. We shall see, we shall see.

I pick Cuero not Hutto,
Hell would have to freeze over for Hu........I almost went there Biff, but I didn't. That's a joke....get it? Hell.....freeze....