PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley vs. WO-S

Mustang Fan
11-28-2005, 11:59 AM
wanted to see what everyone thinks about this big game.

shankbear
11-28-2005, 12:10 PM
WO-S should take this game on the strength of Beasley, Thomas, White and all the guys. Coach Thompson will have the defense ready. Rockem Stangs. Thanks to all yall Stang supporters who pulled for the BC Cards in spite of "you know who".

Mustang Fan
11-28-2005, 02:30 PM
back to 1st page

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
We'll win in the end. To much Offense!

Adidas410s
11-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
We'll win in the end. To much Offense!

Have you missed the 50+ points that Wimberly has put up every game in the playoffs?

chaingang
11-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Have you missed what we did to the last two teams that were putting up the same or more in their playoff games?:thinking: :cool:

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 03:29 PM
never thought I'd be saying this............

GO WIMBERLEY :)

WORM
11-28-2005, 03:35 PM
44 in a row you the man! good luck to cuero! hey being nice isn't so bad!

DaHop72
11-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by WORM
Uhh, 44 is not the man, 44 be the woman.:D

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Uhh, 44 is not the man, 44 be the woman.:D

;)

It's so easy being nice on such a beautiful day, isn't it :D

Hindsight2020
11-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Have you missed what we did to the last two teams that were putting up the same or more in their playoff games?:thinking: :cool:

oh so true.

go stangs!!!

WORM
11-28-2005, 03:51 PM
44 with all reguards you the woman! good luck to you friday! how about the ol texas state bobcats?

Chris Hart
11-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Wimberley moves on to the finals...

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Don't think so!! Come on Chris..:eek:

Jody
11-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Wimberley moves on to the finals...

Yes sir, you are right! There is a thumping coming Friday in Katy :clap:

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Come on Jody...You know deep down we'll win!! :D

Hindsight2020
11-28-2005, 05:27 PM
let's hear from the football guru.

jody, out of curiosity, how will wimberley beat wo-s??? what do they have??? have you seen them play???

Chris Hart
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Wimberley has a workman like spread offense that isn't great, but efficient none the less, very balanced. They have an awesome defense that brings the wood, don't let the size fool you. They are also very well coached. IMO, it would take a very good passing team to beat Wimberley, if they have a weakness that's it. They struggled some against Bandera and Dripping Springs, but both were very good throwing the football. They held the Liberty Hill rushing attack to 140 yds, and I've seen many LH games over the years and never seen anyone come close to stopping them like that. I also feel that if the Texans get by WOS they have a very good chance in the finals, because as far as I know, Gainesville predominantly runs the ball, not sure about LE. I'm looking forward to a great game. Go Texans!

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 05:39 PM
I hope their Linebackers are quick because if there not we have 4 players at least if they get past them it's 6.

WOS92
11-28-2005, 05:46 PM
We have a pretty strong passing attack. Even though we haven't need it too much, our starter still has 1,700 yards and 22 TDs with just 8 ints. Our two best receivers are right around 600 yards (one over, one under) with 8 TDs each. I guess we'll see how it all comes together.

Jody
11-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Wimberley has a workman like spread offense that isn't great, but efficient none the less, very balanced. They have an awesome defense that brings the wood, don't let the size fool you. They are also very well coached. IMO, it would take a very good passing team to beat Wimberley, if they have a weakness that's it. They struggled some against Bandera and Dripping Springs, but both were very good throwing the football. They held the Liberty Hill rushing attack to 140 yds, and I've seen many LH games over the years and never seen anyone come close to stopping them like that. I also feel that if the Texans get by WOS they have a very good chance in the finals, because as far as I know, Gainesville predominantly runs the ball, not sure about LE. I'm looking forward to a great game. Go Texans!

WOS has a VERY good passing game and their receivers just rarely miss an opportunity to catch the ball. If you stop Beasley from running...you win. He is a one man show.

Hupernikomen
11-28-2005, 06:24 PM
WO-S has a very good passing attack. They don't use it as much as they could. They use it just about as much as they need to. Any see old Hooks chew out the Offensive coach on that 3rd and Short play where they called a delayed QB draw that was blown up? It was a classic..he showed him how far they needed and grab the headphones and then gave the OC an earful too. You better believe the for the rest of that game on anything near a yard to go it was a QB sneak.

Old Tiger
11-28-2005, 06:34 PM
This one has the making of a classic. A great defense against a great offense. I wish I could make this game. My pick is WO-S

wos-84
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
going to be a fun one for sure. I think wimberley is in for a tough game. This will be an uphill battle for them. As long as we play our game we should win by 2 td's.;) Good luck and play well, we need a good tune up for the finals.:D GO MUSTANGS!

griff
11-28-2005, 07:28 PM
This pole is backwards. WO-S should have the blue color bar, and Wimberly should have red.

Jody, you can't vote. The color bar doesn't have representation for yellow...as in BH's fear of playing a tough non-district schedule. :D 4A will welcome you with open arms.

Beasley is not a one man show. He is a dominant player who can do much on his own, but WO-S also depends on Earl Thomas and their receivers to deliver significant contributions. These players will be a factor in the game against Wimberly.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 07:29 PM
Okay, it's taken me two days to muster this up. (And yes, BrahmaDAD70, I just said "muster". :p )

GO TEXANS! BEAT THE 'STANGS!

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Okay, it's taken me two days to muster this up. (And yes, BrahmaDAD70, I just said "muster". :p )

GO TEXANS! BEAT THE 'STANGS!

I SECOND THE MOTION !!!

GO TEXANS GO!

griff
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
Panther Mom,

You sound like an Aggie "mustering" up the nerve to say...GO UT! Win the national championship! Was it the same level of difficulty?

Jody
11-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by griff
This pole is backwards. WO-S should have the blue color bar, and Wimberly should have red.

Jody, you can't vote. The color bar doesn't have representation for yellow...as in BH's fear of playing a tough non-district schedule. :D 4A will welcome you with open arms.

That's funny. Glad to see you have humor when you and/or your moderators are not banning people for thinking WOS is the greatest team alive. :D

GS#17
11-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Poor, poor Jody. Got banned from our message board and still pines to be on the WOS site -- he just can't stand to be alone. What a pitiful soul.

I really enjoy your "Beasley is a one-man show comments." Very interesting. I know I'm not alone when I say I'd rather have a one-man show in the semis than your no-man show team who got kicked out in the second round by a district's 3rd place rep. I have to wonder, how does it feel to sit back and watch WOS win week after week and see all the WOS fans having a good time while you have to live with the fact your team got smoked and all you can do is whine about getting kicked off a message board?

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Poor, poor Jody. Got banned from our message board and still pines to be on the WOS site -- he just can't stand to be alone. What a pitiful soul.

I really enjoy your "Beasley is a one-man show comments." Very interesting. I know I'm not alone when I say I'd rather have a one-man show in the semis than your no-man show team who got kicked out in the second round by a district's 3rd place rep. I have to wonder, how does it feel to sit back and watch WOS win week after week and see all the WOS fans having a good time while you have to live with the fact your team got smoked and all you can do is whine about getting kicked off a message board?

You could ask Jody the same things about Cuero!:eek:

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:06 PM
The "one-man" show is backed up by two RBs who have combined for more than 1,200 yards.

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 11:07 PM
How about the slew of recievers as well!

finishthedrive
11-28-2005, 11:26 PM
I think Wimberley's secondary is being greatly under-estimated, Dyer (11 pics) and Bennet are very fast, but there won't be a real need for them until WOS has to resort to their passing game.

crabman
11-28-2005, 11:31 PM
This is about as close to a "pick-'em" as I have seen all year.

Special teams, special teams, and more special teams.

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:34 PM
WO-S should come out passing pretty early, as they have in just about every other game. Our attack is fairly balanced. Of course, if you can run through a team like pudding, why put it in the air? Still, I expect to see Beasley testing his arm pretty early. I hope we see an early DI connection between UT's Beasley and UH's White :)

WORM
11-28-2005, 11:46 PM
i have come to a conclusion from all the posts i have been reading from the dear wos supporters! wimberley has no chance in hell of winning! i mean you guys are the greatest team in the history of football! a great qb who is so fast he once crapped on lightning! not one but two running backs that are better than the old pony express smu once featured! recievers that make every catch and couldn't be covered by "primetime" deion sanders! your defense is better than the '85 bears! i mean does it even make sense to waist all that money on gas going to this game? lets give you guys the trophy. hell i'll meet you with champaign and throw the town of orange a party! how in the hell did you guys not petition your 3a classification and try to get moved up so you could play south lake carroll, someone a little more worthy! last question no chance your kickers name is dempsy the one with a half foot and a square toe?

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:50 PM
You poor, pitiful, slow little man. We were just disputing the implication that our signal caller is a "one-man show" by mentioning a few members of a strong supporting cast. I think YOU are the only person here claiming that the team on the other sidelines has no chance against your team. How was therapy today? Did you learn shapes or colors?

shankbear
11-28-2005, 11:51 PM
The team is good wormy but they are not as you describe. I didn't read that much from any of the loyal WO-S posters. Grab another left-handed cigarette and chill.

WORM
11-28-2005, 11:52 PM
no we learned about idiots from wos named dipstick!

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Wow! What a clever comeback!

If you ever learn about one named Crimestick, let me know. Then I'll know that my fame has reached even the kids they keep in the closet under the stairs!

setex
11-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Worm,

WOS is the real thing, heck even underdogs this week, still can't fathom that logic.

But some have said, Giiddings took WOS deep in the 4th and they finished 3rd in district. Spend the gas $$ it will be good.

shankbear
11-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Thought they kept worms in a jar. Or a bait bucket.

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:00 AM
did crimestick say he's coming out of the closet?

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:02 AM
No, I implied that YOU are in the closet. They still haven't hit on reading comprehension over there, have they. Stick with shapes and colors.

SintonFan
11-29-2005, 12:03 AM
did crimestick say he's coming out of the closet?
Nah, he called you Harry POTter... it's kinda funny if you think about it. :D

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:03 AM
and dipstick you stick to rainbows!

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm not much of a rainbow guy. You keep coloring them and giving them to uncle dad and aunt mom to hang on the refrigerator/air conditioner.

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:09 AM
how about i color you one and tape to the back of your car on friday! or do you already have the bumper sticker?

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Like I said, I'm not much of a rainbow guy. I know you guys are actively recruiting, but I'm just not interested. Exit only, dude. It's good to see that they allow the "mentally disadvantaged" take authority positions, though.

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:14 AM
sounds like to me dipstick your having to convince yourself!

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:17 AM
No, I'm just getting a little creeped out by your advances. I mean, look at the nickname you gave me. Please back off. I'm not interested.

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Would you compare your performance in this little "debate" to how Wimberley will perform against WO-S on Friday?

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:19 AM
i think dip stick your upset about being in the band! if you want to play football or any other sports you might have to sweat and wear a jock? try the javelin your limp wrist might work to your advantage!

SintonFan
11-29-2005, 12:21 AM
sounds like to me dipstick your having to convince yourself!
Enough!!!
As much as I want to root for Wimberley I have a hard time doing so when imature folks keep making themselves look like an A$$. Do you realize that your team in region four encompases and represents ALL OF OUR PART OF THE STATE? Stop making a fool of yourself and start talking football!:doh: :thinking:

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:21 AM
I was wondering how you set that school javelin record! Seriously, is this the best you can do? Surely your team will perform better on the field than you have here.
At least you've stopped aggressively recruiting.

LH OffseasonVet
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Enough!!!
As much as I want to root for Wimberley I have a hard time doing so when imature folks keep making themselves look like an A$$. Do you realize that your team in region four encompases and represents ALL OF OUR PART OF THE STATE? Stop making a fool of yourself and talking football!:doh: :thinking:

Both of you please, I need something entertaining. i.e.- football

WORM
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
sorry it's fun picking on dip stick! wimberley wins and dip stick wins state in the javelin!

Crimestick
11-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Dude, you are just too clever for me. I hope Wimberley is just as competitive on the field as you are on this board... and I MEAN THAT! :D

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 12:29 AM
:thinking: Unbelievable!!

wos-84
11-29-2005, 01:27 AM
man i thought this was a football board not saturday night live.:(

Highschoolfan78
11-29-2005, 02:22 AM
When did Jr. high get a hold of the board haha

gobbler grad
11-29-2005, 07:27 AM
gotta go with WOS ...i think they have a little to much speed for the Texans...will be a close game, but the edge goes to WOS...

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 09:17 AM
I believe your right!!

hata_hurta06
11-29-2005, 09:20 AM
Texans take it

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 10:33 AM
We'll see Friday!!

NateDawg39
11-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Texans by 12...hehehe

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Not going to happen!

WOS92
11-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Might happen, but I'm leaning the other way...

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Me to. :)

TFGirl
11-29-2005, 03:39 PM
WOS WINS, HANDS DOWN!!!!:p

GO STANGS!!!:thumbsup:

WORM
11-29-2005, 04:43 PM
all wos wants from santa is to beat wimberley! well i hate to break it to you wos there's no such thing as santa! wimberley celebrates christmas on friday night! maybe ask santa to bring ya'll a basketball!

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 04:48 PM
We'll see!:confused:

Jody
11-29-2005, 05:14 PM
My comment referring to Beasely as a "One Man Show" was simply to state he is that talented. He can beat you by himself and often does. I have also stated you have two receivers who have glue on their hands.

All that and a bag of chips won't get WOS a win Friday.....AND you know I am NEVER wrong.....:D

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Just 0-13....:D

Jody
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Just 0-13....:D

OK, so maybe 13 times, but this time next year I will be 14 and 13......:D

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
How??:D

Mustang Fan
11-30-2005, 12:05 PM
????

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Beware of Garrett Dyer, WO-S folks. :)

wos fan1
11-30-2005, 01:12 PM
We will. LD will be there with him.

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Both teams will meet their toughest opponent Friday. WOS has played 2-3rd place district teams and 1-2nd place district team to arrive where they are. Wimberly has faced 1- District Champ, 1 - second place team and 1- third place team to get where they are. Wimberley's blow out of West Columbia and win over Liberty Hill (Which is still in the hunt) would have to give them the edge. Speed does kill, but Liberty Hill has alot of speed and that didn't stop the Texans. The WOS faithful probally will think I'm picking on them, but I see Wimberly in this one by alot!!

Mustang Fan
11-30-2005, 02:42 PM
There is a difference between speed on a one dimensional team and speed on a balanced attack. I have also seen some highlights of Liberty Hill and they do not have the speed in the backfield that the Mustangs do. Not to mention the quickness of Beasley. One minute he is tackled for a loss and in the blink of an eye he is 15 yards down the field. That kind of quickness cannot be duplicated in practice and prepared for.

Speed will not win a game for you but it dang sure can't hurt to have it.

Palestine had loads of speed (caught Beasley from behind) and a balanced attack that was held to 13 points by the Mustangs defense. Their lowest output of the season. Does any of this mean anything come Friday night, NO. I just don't see how you can say Wimberley by a bunch. Am I saying we will win, no I am not, it is anybodys game with these 2 on the field. But to say it will be a blow out is just wishful thinking.

Oh yea, WC had 6 or so turnovers against wimberley. That will get you beat to death by anyone. WC did have several drives against the so called "red code" but couldn't hold onto the ball.

hsfootballfan
11-30-2005, 03:03 PM
RBarker I agree with you analysis to a point. I agree that Wimberley has played district champs etc in the post season. WOS has also played a quality post season though. Also they have played and beat a 4A district champ, another 3A district champ, and 2 4A runners up in the regular season. WOS is battle tested and ready. Will they win? I dont know but I dont see them getting blown out.

etbu
11-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Both teams will meet their toughest opponent Friday. WOS has played 2-3rd place district teams and 1-2nd place district team to arrive where they are. Wimberly has faced 1- District Champ, 1 - second place team and 1- third place team to get where they are. Wimberley's blow out of West Columbia and win over Liberty Hill (Which is still in the hunt) would have to give them the edge. Speed does kill, but Liberty Hill has alot of speed and that didn't stop the Texans. The WOS faithful probally will think I'm picking on them, but I see Wimberly in this one by alot!!
I thought we were:clap:

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Mustang Fan
There is a difference between speed on a one dimensional team and speed on a balanced attack. I have also seen some highlights of Liberty Hill and they do not have the speed in the backfield that the Mustangs do. Not to mention the quickness of Beasley. One minute he is tackled for a loss and in the blink of an eye he is 15 yards down the field. That kind of quickness cannot be duplicated in practice and prepared for.

Speed will not win a game for you but it dang sure can't hurt to have it.

Palestine had loads of speed (caught Beasley from behind) and a balanced attack that was held to 13 points by the Mustangs defense. Their lowest output of the season. Does any of this mean anything come Friday night, NO. I just don't see how you can say Wimberley by a bunch. Am I saying we will win, no I am not, it is anybodys game with these 2 on the field. But to say it will be a blow out is just wishful thinking.

Oh yea, WC had 6 or so turnovers against wimberley. That will get you beat to death by anyone. WC did have several drives against the so called "red code" but couldn't hold onto the ball.

Your post has a lot of good points. Beasley is a monster that is a fact and there is not a team in the state that will stop this guy he is truely gifted. I do think that he can be limited however (Limited being 250 yards ;) Beasley has put the Mustangs to where they are now IMHO. One game I think he went off for 368 yards.

I do agree that WOS has had the best regular season schedule but I'm just looking at playoff games, to me these have more merit than what happened in the season.

As far as the WC game 6 turnovers is a bunch but unless everyone of them was on the 1 yard line it doesn't equate into a 62-7 Thumping.

When I say alot I'm saying 3 Tds. I Don't think that they will destroy WOS Just might build a lead that WOS cannot overcome. What the heck do I know though WOS has been proving me wrong all year ;)

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by hsfootballfan
RBarker I agree with you analysis to a point. I agree that Wimberley has played district champs etc in the post season. WOS has also played a quality post season though. Also they have played and beat a 4A district champ, another 3A district champ, and 2 4A runners up in the regular season. WOS is battle tested and ready. Will they win? I dont know but I dont see them getting blown out.

I don't see WOS getting blown out either, the game will be close with one team pulling away at the end. My pick is Wimberly.

setex
11-30-2005, 03:23 PM
OK call me a homer but what I've seen does little to sway my prediction.

WOS will score 5 TD's. If you contain Beasley 4, the Stangs take this going away:

WOS 35 Wimberley 21

By the way, it will be close at half, say 14-14 or 21 -21.

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by etbu
I thought we were:clap:

YA going to the game? We are going to leave early to hit the Bass Pro Shop at Katy Mills. :D

WOSgrad
11-30-2005, 03:35 PM
YA going to the game? We are going to leave early to hit the Bass Pro Shop at Katy Mills. :D

That place is NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by WOSgrad

I know!! Thats the first thing I thought about when they scheduled the game. BONUS :D

Maroon87
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by WOSgrad

That whole mall is nice...even though the colors on the inside are a little strange.

WORM
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
i agree with everyone's point and i don't see a blow out, but it may happen. if your d is as good as wos fans advertise than both teams are probably in for a close game! beasley can make alot of plays with his feet that most qb's can not! wimberley and the coaching staff will come up a plan to keep him in check much like they have done to their prior opponents! if your corners are undersized i think it will be a long day for them because the two wide outs for wimberley are tall(6'4 & 6'5 and can run). now #16 samuels(aka jitterbug) has speed in the slot if he gets one on one you better lace up your sneakers! buse is probably the most exsplosive offense player at running back. if he gets into your secondary, i'll say it now he will try to hurt someone! don't put beasley in the secondary and let this match up present itself! if wimberley starts rolling watch out! it should be a good game! i look forward to watching beasley and all the hype!

wos fan1
11-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Both teams will meet their toughest opponent Friday. WOS has played 2-3rd place district teams and 1-2nd place district team to arrive where they are. Wimberly has faced 1- District Champ, 1 - second place team and 1- third place team to get where they are. Wimberley's blow out of West Columbia and win over Liberty Hill (Which is still in the hunt) would have to give them the edge. Speed does kill, but Liberty Hill has alot of speed and that didn't stop the Texans. The WOS faithful probally will think I'm picking on them, but I see Wimberly in this one by alot!! By alot! Why even waste your time typing!! :thinking: :D Come on RB.

RBARKER
11-30-2005, 05:11 PM
By alot! Why even waste your time typing!! :thinking: :D Come on RB.

Because I have nothing better to do :D

wos fan1
11-30-2005, 05:23 PM
:D There's always Basketball games. :D Sorry that was low. I told you Jody has trained me well. :D

footsball
11-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Because I have nothing better to do :D
RB im wanting to see wos win state and you should jump on the wagon also! that way we will know what we missed out on by not going d1 this year:rolleyes: :D

SintonFan
11-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Let me preface this with saying I haven't seen WOS play this year. I know they have a great reputation of reaching the finals that is justly deserved. I know, as I do follow region four football for mainly 3A and 4A. WOS as been a thorn in the side of my second favorite area team Callalen. Those were some great Cal teams that lost to WOS.
That being said Wimberley reminds me of Burnet from '02. They really are a team that has "the package" to compete and win big games. Especially this game. While I know WOS can and just may win this game handily, I know that the team I have seen is very very good. I'll pick Wimberley by seven points. This WILL be a great game.

etbu
11-30-2005, 10:46 PM
i agree with everyone's point and i don't see a blow out, but it may happen. if your d is as good as wos fans advertise than both teams are probably in for a close game! beasley can make alot of plays with his feet that most qb's can not! wimberley and the coaching staff will come up a plan to keep him in check much like they have done to their prior opponents! if your corners are undersized i think it will be a long day for them because the two wide outs for wimberley are tall(6'4 & 6'5 and can run). now #16 samuels(aka jitterbug) has speed in the slot if he gets one on one you better lace up your sneakers! buse is probably the most exsplosive offense player at running back. if he gets into your secondary, i'll say it now he will try to hurt someone! don't put beasley in the secondary and let this match up present itself! if wimberley starts rolling watch out! it should be a good game! i look forward to watching beasley and all the hype!

Is this the same WORM from last week. Good for you WORM you do have a brain cell. :D

WORM
11-30-2005, 11:38 PM
etbu watch yourself before i get on you! like i said if you are polite to me and the boys from wimberley, i will be polite to you! as far as my brain cells go theres not many left! lots of partying at good old southwest texas state(texas state)! go bobcats and go wimberley texans!

etbu
12-01-2005, 12:11 AM
:clap:

RBARKER
12-01-2005, 08:26 AM
:D There's always Basketball games. :D Sorry that was low. I told you Jody has trained me well. :D

Nope Jody and I are waiting for One-Act Play!! We are going to dominate the state baby!!!! :p

RBARKER
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Damn tomorrows the game and this is on page 2 drifting away!! COme on WOS did yall aready give up? I heard that WORM was talking about you Mama :hand:

shankbear
12-01-2005, 03:55 PM
He was talking about Jody's momma with yo daddy.

shankbear
12-01-2005, 04:03 PM
No he really wasn't but that seemed to be where this thread was logically leading. It would have ended up with Old Cardinal in there some way with WORM tossed in for the dressing.

WORM
12-01-2005, 04:57 PM
i don't need any of you knuckleheads speaking for me, if i got something to say i'll let you know! i wont talk about anyones mamma yet, we haven't got to that point! now what i do have to say is i think it's cute that wos has their own message board. when wimberley steam rolls your !@# on friday night i will be your newest member! until then don't stir any crap, i don't need any of your help! texans 35 stangs 10!!! get fitted for chuck taylor's wos, your basketball season is here!

wos fan1
12-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Just be here Saturday Morning Worm!!

WORM
12-01-2005, 05:05 PM
i don't want to go to west orange it rains too much there!

44INAROW
12-01-2005, 05:07 PM
one more time just for good measure

Go Wimberley :) Represent Region IV :)

RBARKER
12-01-2005, 05:09 PM
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is a little better. Except for the crack about my daddy:D

wos fan1
12-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Man it's nice being in the Semi Finals!!! :clap: :clap:

Jody
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
He was talking about Jody's momma with yo daddy.

Boy I got suckered right into that fight.......:clap:

Just for that, WOS will be beat by 24....in the first quarter. :D

Jody
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
You could ask Jody the same things about Cuero!:eek:

See, WOS thinks I ONLY pick on them. I gave Cuero heck last year......and others. :D

wos fan1
12-01-2005, 06:46 PM
True!! :D

setex
12-01-2005, 09:54 PM
WOS Senior Football Class (http://www.kogt.com/EditPages/KOGT/WOS%20Seniors.htm)

RBARKER
12-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by setex
WOS Senior Football Class (http://www.kogt.com/EditPages/KOGT/WOS%20Seniors.htm)

Hey who let that white guy in the picture :doh:

gobblerfan02
12-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Lots of senior leadership on that team!

Crimestick
12-01-2005, 11:01 PM
See, WOS thinks I ONLY pick on them. I gave Cuero heck last year......and others.
I notice one thing in common with us this year and Cuero last year. We both made it further than Barber's Hill.

wos fan1
12-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Alot farther! :D

X Man
12-02-2005, 08:17 AM
I saw your post LHPanther Mom.

GO CUERO!

Take that!

RBARKER
12-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
I notice one thing in common with us this year and Cuero last year. We both made it further than Barber's Hill.

Well just think in 5 years when you are 2A you can tell all of the folks how great the 2005 team was. The year the Mustangs almost made it :D

WOS92
12-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Yeah... Don't you wish you could have just one of those teams?

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by X Man
I saw your post LHPanther Mom.

GO CUERO!

Take that!

:p That's cool. I have to root for my district.

RBARKER
12-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by WOS92
Yeah... Don't you wish you could have just one of those teams?

Nope:D

GS#17
12-02-2005, 09:11 AM
RB, remember how you whined like a little girl after K'ville beat you all? Maybe we'll still be talking about that in 5 years! :D

wos fan1
12-02-2005, 09:11 AM
R BARKER I bet you do...:wave:

EAGLETOWN
12-02-2005, 09:20 AM
RB, remember how you whined like a little girl after K'ville beat you all? Maybe we'll still be talking about that in 5 years! :D

Oh don't worry about that.

We know you will.

But it will probally have to be done on the 4a web site, cause that is where we will be soon.

Awe man it's going to be ugly for a while in Eagletown!

:doh: As much as I hate to do it this week I think I'm going with........ ugh can't do it!! :doh:

:D Wimberly wins in a close one by 7. :D

RBARKER
12-02-2005, 10:07 AM

Nope I don't remember the little girl whinning, I do however remeber all of your ingnorant comments you make on this board :hand:

RBARKER
12-02-2005, 10:08 AM
R BARKER I bet you do...:wave:

Nope

GS#17
12-02-2005, 10:47 AM
That's alright, RB. It's perfectly normal to block that kind of stuff out -- not only did other people feel embarrassed for you after reading those whiney posts you made, it must've been terribly humiliating for you to go through a loss after all the nonsense you wrote for so long. The good news is we remember the things you wrote, and we'll help you get through this difficult time by taking every chance possible to remind you just how pathetic you were/are after the loss to K'ville.

Hindsight2020
12-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey who let that white guy in the picture :doh:

when everyone evacuated for the hurricane, he never came back. he was a damn good lineman too. it hurt us, but obviously not too much.

3ABirdMan
12-02-2005, 11:20 AM
That's alright, RB. It's perfectly normal to block that kind of stuff out -- not only did other people feel embarrassed for you after reading those whiney posts you made, it must've been terribly humiliating for you to go through a loss after all the nonsense you wrote for so long. The good news is we remember the things you wrote, and we'll help you get through this difficult time by taking every chance possible to remind you just how pathetic you were/are after the loss to K'ville.

Looks like GS#17 is extending an Olive Branch of PEACE to Barber's Hill fans. He COULD have said:

after the losses to K'ville.:D

HillBoy
12-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Go WOS! Hope yall come out and take care of business.

wos fan1
12-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks.

Rhonda
12-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Good Luck WOS! ;)