PDA

View Full Version : Canton

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 07:51 AM
I think the honeymoon is over this week. I predict Tatum will roll. Anybody think Canton can take em?

3afan
11-28-2005, 07:58 AM
of course they can ....... the pieces will have to fall into place, but it could happen ........... would be a (pleasant) surprise to me but by no means a shocker

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
It would be a big time shock to me if they did but I guess stranger things have happened. That Tatum D sure is salty

lostaussie
11-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Tatum d is very salty. problem is their offense is suspect. if canton can score 28 and i think they can, tatum may not be able to score enough to beat them.

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Canton has to bing thier A game to score 28 on Tatum I think

Bullaholic
11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Nobody has stopped G.J. Kinne & Co. all season---Tatum won't either, even though they have an outstanding "D". Canton has too many weapons to "spread" that "D" to find "creases" for the runners and "holes" for the receivers, if Tatum plays zone. Canton wins this one by 14 if they do their "homework" and Kinne stays "hot". The first couple of Canton offensive series will tell the "tale". If Canton shows they are able to move the ball down the field quickly---they will win. If the Tatum "D" makes them punt several times----Tatum should win.

lostaussie
11-28-2005, 11:41 AM
this could all come down to cantons recievers. if they can take the licks and hold the ball i think canton scores enough to win, because the ball will be thrown where it needs to be. kinne IS that good.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Nobody has stopped G.J. Kinne & Co. all season---Tatum won't either, even though they have an outstanding "D". Canton has too many weapons to "spread" that "D" to find "creases" for the runners and "holes" for the receivers, if Tatum plays zone. Canton wins this one by 14 if they do their "homework" and Kinne stays "hot". The first couple of Canton offensive series will tell the "tale". If Canton shows they are able to move the ball down the field quickly---they will win. If the Tatum "D" makes them punt several times----Tatum should win.

The thing is Tatum does not have to play a zone. They have the speed and size to match up man to man. For Canton to win they will have to be patient and use the running game to force the Tatum safties to play up.

kaorder1999
11-28-2005, 12:20 PM
i couldn't believe how athletic tatum was.....for every athlete Madison had on the field Tatum had one that could match up! Amazing

Rabbit'93
11-28-2005, 12:30 PM
I would love to say Canton wins. I feel that Canton's D is suspect and Tatum may have a field day. Canton needs to avoid a slow start like last week. The thing is most of us never thought Canton could hang with Gilmer either.:thinking: Should be an interesting ballgame. I hope Canton wins however.

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 01:29 PM
I certainly wouldnt mind seeing Canton win either. Hope they keep it close if they dont but still convinced Tatum will roll them.

lostaussie
11-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
I feel that Canton's D is suspect and Tatum may have a field day. Canton needs to avoid a slow start like last week. The thing is most of us never thought Canton could hang with Gilmer. tatums offense is not gilmers. if they win it will because of defense, not offense. they better figure out how to score at least 35 or they might go down.