PDA

View Full Version : Cameron/Hutto

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Is Evans playing or is he still hurt?

CenTexSports
11-28-2005, 08:09 AM
He is having pins put in this Thursday. He will not return.

Dogman_1969
11-28-2005, 08:21 AM
I hadn't heard that his injury was that severe. I hate to hear of any injury but it especially tough when it's your senior year.

Go district 19-3A!!!

It's a shame that 2 of the 3 remaining teams have to meet before state. I think they may be 2 of the toughest teams left........

72Yoeman
11-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Sometimes (and most of the time) the real state championship game happens BEFORE the actual CG. Anyone who's watched or been in any playoff games will know this...respectfully submitted - JW

Gsquared
11-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by 72Yoeman
Sometimes (and most of the time) the real state championship game happens BEFORE the actual CG. Anyone who's watched or been in any playoff games will know this...respectfully submitted - JW One of those coulda been Gainesville/Wylie. Man, I hate two divisions!

chugbug
11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
The Hutto Hippos are destined to win. They should not have beat the Rice Raiders, but they did. They should not have beat Marlin, but, they did. Go Hippos, I am a believer.:eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

CenTexSports
11-28-2005, 11:10 AM
You are aware that Hutto has two losses and both of these teams are still in the playoffs along with a Cuero team that has been "lucky" enough to go undefeated.

In one of the losses, they did not score an offensive touchdown so the team that beat them must have a pretty good defense.

BIFF
11-28-2005, 06:39 PM
different team on both sides
and the only reason for that loss has pins in his ankle
and 2 false teeth

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
You are aware that Hutto has two losses and both of these teams are still in the playoffs along with a Cuero team that has been "lucky" enough to go undefeated.

In one of the losses, they did not score an offensive touchdown so the team that beat them must have a pretty good defense. What do you mean by "lucky?" Cuero can match up with both of these teams, and i guess if Cuero wins this week, we'll see which one from 19-3A gets to "match up" with us! But Cuero is focusing on LH at the moment, get back to you after Friday night!:D

CenTexSports
11-28-2005, 08:55 PM
I meant "lucky" in a kidding way. Cuero is the class of DII right now and even though I believe they can be beat, it will take a team playing at their best to do so. And I think LH/Hutto/Cameron all three are capable under the right conditions. On a typical night, player for player, Cuero wins eight out of ten but these three teams can still put together one of those special nights where they beat a superior team.

Right now my money is on Cameron just because they are undefeated and playing with a lot of confidence. They have pulled together as a team with the loss of Derek and their defense is as good as anybody's.

We will see.

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I meant "lucky" in a kidding way. Cuero is the class of DII right now and even though I believe they can be beat, it will take a team playing at their best to do so. And I think LH/Hutto/Cameron all three are capable under the right conditions. On a typical night, player for player, Cuero wins eight out of ten but these three teams can still put together one of those special nights where they beat a superior team.

Right now my money is on Cameron just because they are undefeated and playing with a lot of confidence. They have pulled together as a team with the loss of Derek and their defense is as good as anybody's.

We will see. I will definitely agree with you and say that Cuero is beatable. And I definitely think you are right, any of those teams are capable of beating the Gobblers!
To win a state championship takes 1) talent, 2) coaching, and 3) a little bit of luck!!!!!! Good luck to thos Yoemen!

Astrosdawg07
11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I will definitely agree with you and say that Cuero is beatable. And I definitely think you are right, any of those teams are capable of beating the Gobblers!
To win a state championship takes 1) talent, 2) coaching, and 3) a little bit of luck!!!!!! Good luck to thos Yoemen!

My top 3 teams left in D2.

Cuero
Yoe
Canton.