PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs Hutto

yoemanfan98
11-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Why isn't anyone talking about this game?

Cameron 28
Hutto 10

Then, onto Cuero.

BIFF
11-28-2005, 12:11 AM
check texashsfootball.com. . . .

cowboyfan8
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
It's hard to beat the same team twice in 1 year, but I think Cameron showed it has plenty of depth against Kirbyville. When some teams lose their #1 player, they are done. It seems Cameron can just plug kids in and keep mowing people down. Go Yoe!!

Bearkat
11-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I know nothing about Hutto and I've only seen Cameron play once this year.(against Robinson) The game against Robinson didn't impress me, but it sounds like the Yoemen were ready for K'ville. It's a shame about the injury to Evans. Good luck YOEMEN!!!

yoemenkracker30
11-28-2005, 12:28 PM
good luck cameron yoe

YoePride05
11-28-2005, 01:01 PM
This game should be a good one. Both teams have done well this year and the week 10 game between the two was awesome. Good Luck Yoemen!

Ranger05
11-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by yoemanfan98
Why isn't anyone talking about this game?

Cameron 28
Hutto 10

Then, onto Cuero. Cuero still has to beat Liberty Hill

Modest Man
11-28-2005, 01:42 PM
i enjoy all the scores people put out for hutto...then when it's the other way around those predictions are never brought up again.

lolz

this WILL be the game

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 02:42 PM
I'll bring it up again.....I'm not scared. I predicted BC by 3 TD's before Dishon's accident. After the accident, I felt it was anybody's game, and Hutto took it. Congrats. BUT, I stand firm on my 3 TD prediction if Dishon played. But we will never know. People say one man don't make a team, and for the most part they are correct. But a Qb is different. Take away Payton Manning, and the colts chances go down. That's all I'm saying. I wish D19 the best the rest of the way. Go Hippo's.

eagles_victory
11-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
Cuero still has to beat Liberty Hill
No problem The Gobblers will handle LH with ease.

I am not from Cuero so my opinions don't reflect their opinions.

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Cuero will win state. IMO

ILS1
11-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
I'll bring it up again.....I'm not scared. I predicted BC by 3 TD's before Dishon's accident. After the accident, I felt it was anybody's game, and Hutto took it. Congrats. BUT, I stand firm on my 3 TD prediction if Dishon played. But we will never know. People say one man don't make a team, and for the most part they are correct. But a Qb is different. Take away Payton Manning, and the colts chances go down. That's all I'm saying. I wish D19 the best the rest of the way. Go Hippo's.

I don't see how ONE player can be worth 3 TD's!!! IMO,Marlin's Jeremy Sanders is argueable the best QB in state. This is a team sport and your SUPPOSEDLY vaunted defense which was giving up only 12 points a game. Well,they gave up 27!!! Dishon doesn't play defense does he?? Same can be said for Hutto's starting FB. He's out with an ACL which he suffered 2 weeks ago against Rice. Plus,we gave you a gift with that interception that ya'll eventually turned into your ONLY TD!!

:D

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I don't see how ONE player can be worth 3 TD's!!! IMO,Marlin's Jeremy Sanders is argueable the best QB in state. This is a team sport and your SUPPOSEDLY vaunted defense which was giving up only 12 points a game. Well,they gave up 27!!! Dishon doesn't play defense does he?? Same can be said for Hutto's starting FB. He's out with an ACL which he suffered 2 weeks ago against Rice. Plus,we gave you a gift with that interception that ya'll eventually turned into your ONLY TD!!

I saw Jeremy play against Hutto, and he is a good QB. There are alot of similarities between Jeremy and Johnny....alot. Sure football is a team sport, heck...no argument here. But the team don't read the defense, the team can't make the precision throw, the team can't scramble. It would have been different if Johnny had played. Please, I'm not taking anything away from Hutto. Ya'll played a heck of a game. I said before if you take out Manning then the colts chances dwindle. Same here....that's all. Granted losing a FB is great, and not to undermine his importance, but losing a starting QB, IMO has more of an impact. Oh, and yes Johnny does play defense too. Remember that gift we gave ya'll right at halftime? You don't make that play if Dishon had played. We had to take ya'll's gift and turn it into a TD otherwise you would have run away with the game. :kiss:

BIFF
11-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Excuses excuses
waawaaaaaaaaa
you should be glad happy he didnt play
it could have been alot worse

Old Tiger
11-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Cuero will win state. IMO They should just start designing the ring eh?

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
They should just start designing the ring eh?

I guess they could, but I wouldn't. Anything could happen it's High School Football right? I just gave an opinion based on how the moon is hanging in the sky tonight, and the formation of the rocks I threw in the sand. All scientific evidence points to cuero!
Yep....even the dividing rod picks Cuero.....Sorry.

Old Tiger
11-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm just giving you a hard time. I also think Cuero would win but it would be nice to have a D-19/Region III team win.

marlin fan
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
would love to see cameron get whooped but since Marlin is out it takes all the fun out of wanting it!!! go Region III!!!!

Cardinalbb
11-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm just giving you a hard time. I also think Cuero would win but it would be nice to have a D-19/Region III team win.

Yep...I am pulling for the region, just don't think it will happen.
It might in D1 though.

sicem74
11-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
would love to see cameron get whooped but since Marlin is out it takes all the fun out of wanting it!!! go Region III!!!!
wow what a fan

marlin fan
11-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
wow what a fan Whats that supposed to mean mr.???????

theyoefnshow
11-28-2005, 10:21 PM
I'd say it means u are bitter from two weeks of basketball practice :D

marlin fan
11-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Marlin has a Basketball team!?!?!?!?!:eek:

formermbcouns
11-28-2005, 10:38 PM
I've seen both teams play and I'd say it's anybody's guess who will win. I sure wouldn't bet any money on the game...very evenly matched it appears to me...whoever wins the turnover battle will most likely win.

Mustang '89
11-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Hutto in a close one. Big O-line.... Stingy D....Kerley just makes plays.

GreenGobbla
11-29-2005, 01:38 AM
im pullin for this hippos this week.....

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2005, 03:52 AM
it could go either way but i think Cameron Yoe wins it 20-16.

yoemenkracker30
11-29-2005, 07:43 AM

dude, Cameron's had 3 different starting quarterbacks in the past 3 weeks but yet somehow they still are able to win.....guess they're just lucky enough to have all the talent

Cardinalbb
11-29-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
dude, Cameron's had 3 different starting quarterbacks in the past 3 weeks but yet somehow they still are able to win.....guess they're just lucky enough to have all the talent

Dudette, I guess so. I only saw one QB from Hutto, and I have been to the last two games. I guess you do have talent if #3 is the third string QB. They call that depth. BC didn't have depth at QB.

yoemenkracker30
11-29-2005, 08:28 AM
you mean #5 Derek Evans?

Cardinalbb
11-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Yea, No. 5. #3 was good too! Very quick.

hata_hurta06
11-29-2005, 09:24 AM
yoemen wil take it

Cardinalbb
11-29-2005, 09:27 AM
I agree

theyoefnshow
11-29-2005, 09:56 AM
You know the best part is that even w/ Derrick out we still have a very capable 3rd string QB in Kendrick Pinchback. He took snaps as a sophomore on varsity and handled pretty well (even though that was a rough year from Cameron). I'd like to see him get in a lil bit but then again...a trash talking QB might yield bad results lol

UPanIN
11-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Cameron by 12