PDA

View Full Version : Huge Freakin Favor

mustang04
11-27-2005, 11:18 PM
is there ANY way ANYBODY could get a a video that has Case Keenums TD run at the end of the game against G-Ville???? my roomy (who is from wylie) told me about it and i want to see it badly....PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!!!:inlove:

Leopards,class of 75
11-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
is there ANY way ANYBODY could get a a video that has Case Keenums TD run at the end of the game against G-Ville???? my roomy (who is from wylie) told me about it and i want to see it badly....PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!!!:inlove: That was the play of the game!!!! Wow, what a play by the Q.B. Keenum.

Txbroadcaster
11-27-2005, 11:43 PM
Of the 6 games i broadcast this weekend, that might have been the best pure play by one player. To escape the rush, then the leap over the CB and the dive for the endzone. Just AMAZING

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-27-2005, 11:47 PM
I just watched that run on the news and WOW that guy can hurdle on the run.

Whsdogs
11-27-2005, 11:47 PM
yah the was the best play i have ever seen an individual perform...wow i really want my roomate mustang04 to see it but the place were i usually get highlights from didnt do highlights over the playoffs and this run is the best i have ever seen in any level and my dad said it was the best he has seen in highschool football in 40 years and he coached a little bit lol:D

MonkeyJoe7
11-27-2005, 11:52 PM
that was crazy, i thought we had him back for a sack he ran right by the DL and jumped over the DB and dove into the endzone about 40 yards later...WOW!
i tuned into the high school edge (hihglight show) and they didnt show it. whats up with that, not showing the play of the game?
kinda dissapointing! but if anyone could get that video, i would love to see it again.

3afan
11-28-2005, 07:44 AM
they showed it on the HS show last night on Ch 8 (DFW) ... i'm sure you can get it from them for $s

STANG RED
11-28-2005, 09:57 AM
You might try any of the Abilene TV stations. I saw it on one of them in the game highlights.
I know Case has already commited to U of Houston, but I wonder how many other D1 college coaches heads he has turned during the playoffs. I bet his phone is ringing off the wall. He is, without a doubt, one of the best HS quarterbacks I have ever seen!!! I cant wait to see what the future holds for him.

jakarta101
11-28-2005, 10:23 AM
hes good...but lets not over do it, he will have a hard time filling the shoes of kolb at UH.........that was a hell of a quaterback ....he still is!