PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Monahans Loboes

Bullaholic
11-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Congrats to the Monahans Loboes in their playoff win over the Bridgeport Bulls. You have a good team that is tenacious and believes in themselves when the going gets tough and delivers. I sincerely wish that things had gone better for the Bulls, they did play well enough to win, and showed a "champion's heart", also. I am particuliarly glad that a lot of West Texas fans got to experience the incredible and unique game excitement generated by the Bulls. We Bull fans have been enjoying this kind of football for over 12 seasons now, and the "magic" of Coach Danny Henson's program seems to infect more and more folks each season.....it is very "special" in 3A football. A very special "thank you" to all of the Bulls players and coaches who took a "losing" season, overcame tremendous adversity, and made it into something "special" by making the 3rd round of the playoffs when no one thought they had a chance. The Bulls will be back next season with that tremendous Offense, and a dedicated Defense. Best of Luck to the Loboes in the playoffs---you do deserve to be there.

sweetwater07
11-27-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah good win to monahans...now get ready for this week!!:D :D ;)

THE BEAR
11-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Thank's Bull. My hat goes off to the bulls for a very good game. Best Sportsmanship and Class to a team well represented. Well Wishes for Bridgeport. I rated that the best game of the year for Monahans. Hopefully we will meet up again.