PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Disclaimer

mustang04
11-27-2005, 10:17 PM
if u happen to stumble across any thread that has a post by a sweetwater poster w/ 07' , 08, or 09' on their name, please do not let their posts reflect on sweetwater as a whole.

Thank you!

Pmoney
11-27-2005, 10:19 PM
wow thats a burn....lol

sweetwater07
11-27-2005, 11:10 PM
ouch reggie....haven't said anything that i remember to be a part of that list....

mustang04
11-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
ouch reggie....haven't said anything that i remember to be a part of that list....

haha....just keep it there, youve come VERY close haha, its just all these new young posters, dont want any of them makin us look like complete idiots, u know how 15 and 16 year olds are..i was there once.............just a few years ago muahaha:devil:

sweetwater07
11-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha....just keep it there, youve come VERY close haha, its just all these new young posters, dont want any of them makin us look like complete idiots, u know how 15 and 16 year olds are..i was there once.............just a few years ago muahaha:devil:

well the fishes and softy's at the high school somehow got a hold of the downlow and yes i would agree that they are making us look like idiots...not to name any names but yeah your right....saw you at taco bell in stephenville...said "whats up" but you don;t know me so you looked at me like i was stupid

mustang04
11-27-2005, 11:16 PM
well the fishes and softy's at the high school somehow got a hold of the downlow and yes i would agree that they are making us look like idiots...not to name any names but yeah your right....saw you at taco bell in stephenville...said "whats up" but you don;t know me so you looked at me like i was stupid

i couldnt tell if that was u...didnt have ur hat i always see u wearin..is that good luck or something? haha

sweetwater07
11-27-2005, 11:19 PM
i couldnt tell if that was u...didnt have ur hat i always see u wearin..is that good luck or something? haha

yeah my lucky top hat...i usually wear it to all the games but i drove from burleson instead of home so i forgot it.....i will be wearing it this week though.....hahahhaha

Butkus
11-27-2005, 11:22 PM
if u happen to stumble across any thread that has a post by a sweetwater poster w/ 07' , 08, or 09' on their name, please do not let their posts reflect on sweetwater as a whole.

Thank you!
Ya know, young mustang04 has a pretty good head on those shoulders of his. I hafta say that if some of the junior posters of which he speaks would stop and think a minute before that post on an impulse then they wouldn't have to go back later and change sides.

Mustangpride09
11-28-2005, 09:03 AM

I know your not refering to me in that sentence?

Butkus
11-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
I know your not refering to me in that sentence?
Coulda been.