PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-31-2001, 10:50 PM
Hey jsut wondering what some of you other 3-A fans think of The Rabbits and how far you see them going in to the playoffs.

Matthew328
11-01-2001, 01:34 AM
I like Atlanta..solid D, playmakers on offense..they can do some damage..D2 is gonna be tough especially if Forney somehow makes it D2 wow...Forney, Atlanta, Commece, Gladewater, Spring Hill, Crandall, Wilmer-Hutcins, Pottsboro, that would have some good games

Alvaradobacker
11-02-2001, 10:13 AM
I like Atlanta's chances in the playoffs. The Rabbits are always salty.

What I would like to know is if you guys have any more studs like DeCori Birmingham and Randy Garner to send to Arkansas. The Hogs would appreciate them greatly.

Rabbit93
11-02-2001, 12:46 PM
For some reason I have always liked Atlanta (I'm the other Rabbits). I have said to paradox several times that I would like to see a RAbbit-Jackrabbit matchup. I think Atlanta should do very well. they seem to have all the ingredients for a good playoff run.

vfunk
11-02-2001, 01:26 PM
i look for atlanta to be in the semifinals atleast...i think they have been underrated for most of the year...they are a program that knows what it takes

Atl_Rabb_Fan
11-02-2001, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the support and it would be nice for a Rabbit and jackrabbit matchup.As for a good player for Arkansas well our QB Jamey Harper is really good and he is pretty fast.Not sure -but from the way he plays he is the leader of the team.He plays the whole game both ways and I think on speacile teams also.Well good luck to you all.