PDA

View Full Version : To Old Cardinal

CenTexSports
11-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Please come back and give your thoughts on the Hutto/Yoe game. Even though you were a little off on the BC/Hutto game, you may have some words of wisdom since you saw that game.

Also curious about your thoughts on how a slow non competive district like D19 gets two teams in the quarterfinals and guarantees a spot in the semi finals for one of them. But please don't tell us how bad we will get beat in the semi's. Let us bask in this little glory for one week.

Astrosdawg07
11-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Please come back and give your thoughts on the Hutto/Yoe game. Even though you were a little off on the BC/Hutto game, you may have some words of wisdom since you saw that game.

Also curious about your thoughts on how a slow non competive district like D19 gets two teams in the quarterfinals and guarantees a spot in the semi finals for one of them. But please don't tell us how bad we will get beat in the semi's. Let us bask in this little glory for one week.

Uncalled for...

Paratrooper
11-27-2005, 06:44 PM
agreed

HighSchool Fan
11-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Uncalled for...

not really, he used backhanded comments on just about every team BC played.

Astrosdawg07
11-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
not really, he used backhanded comments on just about every team BC played.

Ya but he has Seniority. And pluss his name is "old" isn't it?:D

Rabbit'93
11-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Uncalled for...
Nah not really. Old Card is very passive agressive. He's very good at dishing but has a very hard time taking.

CenTexSports
11-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Uncalled for how?
There was a lot of rhetoric last week about BC and other teams to our SE being superior to Central Texas teams. Many weeks this year there was much worse written about eating crow or dishing other teams. I just want OC to admit that SE Texas does not hold every good or fast team in the state.

I have and never will talk bad about an individual team but individuals that make bold statements should be willing to admit they may have underestimated someone else's team.

Crimestick
11-27-2005, 06:49 PM
As a fellow member of 24-3A, I fully condone the treatment OC is getting. He asks for it, so all you can do is give it to him.

Astrosdawg07
11-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Uncalled for how?
There was a lot of rhetoric last week about BC and other teams to our SE being superior to Central Texas teams. Many weeks this year there was much worse written about eating crow or dishing other teams. I just want OC to admit that SE Texas does not hold every good or fast team in the state.

I have and never will talk bad about an individual team but individuals that make bold statements should be willing to admit they may have underestimeat someone else's team.

Well you know being from SET I actually agree, and YALL WOULD HAVE LOST IF DISHON HAD PLAYED! I just don't think you should go calling him out after the winner has been proved. Just accept your victory and move on. Be the person.

Paratrooper
11-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Uncalled for how?

I have and never will talk bad about an individual team but individuals that make bold statements should be willing to admit they may have underestimeat someone else's team.

No I disagree with you. Noone underestimated the Hippo's at all. Bridge City had an unfortunate car accident on a young man that changed the dynamics of the game considerably. Hutto is a great team and deserved the win. Everyone wants their team to win on here. People in Bridge City knew that it was going to be a big blow having Dishon out of the lineup. Everyone, to include myself congradulated the Hippo's on a great win. It isn't about the Hutto Hippo's.......your just low class

Gobbla2001
11-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Nah, come on now, you can't 'be the person'... and it doesn't help if you keep replying and bringing it back to the top haha...

I think he submitted a creative topic in trying to get OC's reaction, just wanted to see the man admit it, if it is possible...

And saying Hutto would have lost IF the dude would have played??? that would be the act of 'NOT' being 'the person', right?

theyoefnshow
11-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Nope, I agree. He bashed us and called our area weak and at the very least should congratulate the Hippos. To say had that one player been in the game the outcome would've been different is spitting in the face of the rest of his team. Cameron proved that without superstar Evans they could move on and win because this is a TEAM sport. Hutto & Cameron have proven D19 without a doubt is/was the toughest district in 3A this year. Giddings even had WOS sweating until the very end as well.

Astrosdawg07
11-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Nah, come on now, you can't 'be the person'... and it doesn't help if you keep replying and bringing it back to the top haha...

I think he submitted a creative topic in trying to get OC's reaction, just wanted to see the man admit it, if it is possible...

And saying Hutto would have lost IF the dude would have played??? that would be the act of 'NOT' being 'the person', right?

True, but he done pissed me off.:mad:

X Man
11-27-2005, 07:03 PM
I think it was a good call for Old Fart to answer. He has run down just about everybody around, but probably not respond to this. As BC is out, it will probably be awhile before he comes back on here.

Old Fart has senority??? There is no senority on these boards.

This was a tough loss for Bridge City. I always like to see 2 teams meet each other, with all their starters in place. Personally, I think had BC had all their starters, they would have won this game. I also think this was (argueably) as fine a team as has ever come out of Bridge City, and thought they could have won state.

Gobbla2001
11-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
No I disagree with you. Noone underestimated the Hippo's at all. Bridge City had an unfortunate car accident on a young man that changed the dynamics of the game considerably. Hutto is a great team and deserved the win. Everyone wants their team to win on here. People in Bridge City knew that it was going to be a big blow having Dishon out of the lineup. Everyone, to include myself congradulated the Hippo's on a great win. It isn't about the Hutto Hippo's.......your just low class

I'm pretty sure everyone understands that there was an accident...

But he's being low class?

Old Cardinal toots this 'SE-Tex football too dominant for any other area in the state' horn all damn year every year and never admits he was wrong...

This post was made for Old Cardinal, not for Bridge City players and not for Bridge City fans...

To Old Cardinal, not anyone else:

Dishon was injuried, okay, sorry to hear this... but if your area is as dominant in talent as you preach, it shouldn't have been a factor, correct?

CenTexSports
11-27-2005, 07:04 PM
You my friend are very easily pissed off. You should get over that.

theyoefnshow
11-27-2005, 07:06 PM

Dishon was injuried, okay, sorry to hear this... but if your area is as dominant in talent as you preach, it shouldn't have been a factor, correct? [/B]

Bingo

zooleander
11-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Ya but he has Seniority. you only get seniority by being here a long time, which he has been

too bad hes lacking in the respect category

Old Tiger
11-27-2005, 07:07 PM
I think Cameron would be a better matchup with Cuero's athletes than the Hutto players would.

Gobbla2001
11-27-2005, 07:09 PM
True, but he done pissed me off.:mad:

How did he piss you off? He was talking to Old Cardinal, not you, and if we were to do a poll, he'd get 10 times more support in this subject then your side would, I can almost guarantee that...

He wants to know what Old Cadinal has to say about this subject... he did not bash the BC players or their fans.. he is doing something I would have done had Cuero beaten BC this year, cuz I guarantee you we would have read 'no region 4 team can compete with anyone in SE-TEX' from OC...

GS#17
11-27-2005, 07:12 PM
The hype being expounded by 19-3A is just not accurate-- they have not done doodley in quite a while in Region III. That is what this origional thread is all about District 19-3A has no claim to being so dominate..

Are you all talking about these kinds of posts from OC? ;)

CenTexSports
11-27-2005, 07:17 PM
This is an accurate indicator of the things that he posted. The thing is, D19 is a very changing district. Cameron and Rockdale sit on the dividing line every allignment. In fact next year it could be very different with Hutto going up, Sallado going up to 3a, Hearne may be going up, Marlin may go down. So I think talking about D19 historically is not very accurate.

theyoefnshow
11-27-2005, 07:22 PM
this was another comment he made directed at the Yoemen:

Well Biffy I guess we were all a 22 year old once.....Yoe could not beat a 3rd team from a SE TX District last year and they will be very lucky to beat a 3rd team from the same District(Kirbyville). SE TX has pretty good football.

Silly old man. I guess we were lucky to score those 5 other touchdowns. Otherwise it'd been a tied game!

sinton66
11-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by X Man
I think it was a good call for Old Fart to answer. He has run down just about everybody around, but probably not respond to this. As BC is out, it will probably be awhile before he comes back on here.

Old Fart has senority??? There is no senority on these boards.

This was a tough loss for Bridge City. I always like to see 2 teams meet each other, with all their starters in place. Personally, I think had BC had all their starters, they would have won this game. I also think this was (argueably) as fine a team as has ever come out of Bridge City, and thought they could have won state.

I think you should be able to make a point without calling people names. You've had some good posts in the past, so I know you're capable. Try using intelligence and wit instead.

X Man
11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Senority?? I still have to argue that there are no perks to that.

There is one spark plug on all good teams. If you lose that spark plug, the team normally is far from the same. Dishon was the spark plug on this team. It doesn't really matter, as Hutto won. But it is my opinion that BC would have won if Dishon was there.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2005, 09:27 PM
cuz I guarantee you we would have read 'no region 4 team can compete with anyone in SE-TEX' from OC...

heard that when Sinton played them few years back, but to his credit he did reply a couple days laters and admitted he was suprised by a south texas team with some speed.

hell respond just give him time to regroup because softball and baseball is just around the corner:D and we will here how BC and region 3 teams should all be top 10:D

Crimestick
11-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Saw him at the WO-S game. I didn't talk to him, but several of my fellow WO-S fans did. He denied his identity, but several BC followers - including some right next to us - confirmed it. We'd seen him already on a pic on this site. I don't know why he denied who he is, but he did.

wos fan1
11-27-2005, 09:32 PM
:thinking:

X Man
11-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey Crimestick, can you link me to the post that had Old Card's picture? I remember seeing it, and wanted to show it to one of my BC buddies. It seems like it was on a post by GS17.

Thanks

ILS1
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
He must have a dual personality. Because I met him at the Hutto/Marlin game. He and another older gentleman drove from BC to Round Rock to watch the game. They sat right behind me and some friends on the Hutto side. They had nothing but high praise and compliments for the Hippos. They said at the time that Hutto would be formiable opponent for them. We chatted all during the game. They were both very nice and cordial. I can understand backing your team thru thick and thin. I honestly believe he's a die hard fan but sometimes looking thru rose colored glasses can sometimes cloud one's judgement.

:D

Crimestick
11-27-2005, 09:53 PM
He wouldn't admit his identity to us. Gee, I wonder why...
;)

turbostud
11-27-2005, 09:54 PM
It seems to me that Old Card gets himself in this mess every year during Nov.

Comeaux
11-27-2005, 10:05 PM
OC is what we call a “Pompous Redneck” here is Southeast Texas and Louisiana.
Just ignore him and he will go away.

Hupernikomen
11-27-2005, 11:18 PM
OC is an older gentleman that loves high school sports. He also enjoys the friendly banter that he creates on this board. He enjoys stirring the pot and sitting back and watching everyone get all worked up over it. Too few realize this and he gets all the laughs out of it. The stuff that comes up b/t orange and bc gets a bit personal for my taste, but other than that he is just having a good time.

I like others have stated, think that BC would have won the game if they had their QB, but that is a moot point. Personally, I hope the Hippos beat the Yoeman because I like to see a team that has never been past regionals make it for the first time.

Hope both have a safe game.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
OC is an older gentleman that loves high school sports. He also enjoys the friendly banter that he creates on this board. He enjoys stirring the pot and sitting back and watching everyone get all worked up over it. Too few realize this and he gets all the laughs out of it.

He does enjoy stirring the pot and even though it is in fun, some of what is said doesn't give that appearance. I think most of us remember a not too distant district West Texas rivalry game that had quite a bit of crow to be served afterward. That's all this is...just desserts. ;)

From a fan of one of those "weak region 4 teams" still playing. :)

WOSgrad
11-28-2005, 08:50 AM
It isn't so easy to sit back and say "aw, ignore him, it's all in fun" when you are the target of his arrows........is it?

3afan
11-28-2005, 08:55 AM
OC is an older gentleman that loves high school sports. He also enjoys the friendly banter that he creates on this board. He enjoys stirring the pot and sitting back and watching everyone get all worked up over it. Too few realize this and he gets all the laughs out of it. The stuff that comes up b/t orange and bc gets a bit personal for my taste, but other than that he is just having a good time.

my perception is OC states his views, in all seriousness, then when he gets "in a pickle" or gets proven wrong (USSSA only slow pitch !!!) he throws out the just kidding/just having fun stuff. but I could be wrong ... just my view of it. :nerd:

but OCs "cool" .............

j_dog
11-28-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
my perception is OC states his views, in all seriousness, then when he gets "in a pickle" or gets proven wrong (USSSA only slow pitch !!!) he throws out the just kidding/just having fun stuff. but I could be wrong ... just my view of it. :nerd:

but OCs cool .............
I disagree. I don't think OC is cool. He has made more sly inuendos about more towns on this board than I can even remember. After awhile, it ceases to be funny. He is not only an embarrassment to Bridge City, he is an embarrassment to all SE Texas. You can have him for your region if you think he is "cool". :)

Hupernikomen
11-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
I disagree. I don't think OC is cool. He has made more sly inuendos about more towns on this board than I can even remember. After awhile, it ceases to be funny. He is not only an embarrassment to Bridge City, he is an embarrassment to all SE Texas. You can have him for your region if you think he is "cool". :)

Ouch.

J_dog is bearing his teeth!

3afan
11-28-2005, 10:09 AM
You can have him for your region if you think he is "cool". :)

haha - sorry, you're stuck with him! :cool:

HighSchool Fan
11-28-2005, 10:36 AM

i agree 100%. only thing is, we don't want him either.

Old Tiger
11-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Old Cardinal is probably the greatest poster to have ever posted on the 'low besides Jason.

3afan
11-28-2005, 10:39 AM
wow ... Jason & OC -- like 2 peas in a pod !!!! :clap: :eek:

CenTexSports
11-28-2005, 10:50 AM
That is soooo funny that you mentioned he and Jason. I started to ask if they were kin.

3afan
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
they just MIGHT be! :thinking:

Rabbit'93
11-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
they just MIGHT be! :thinking:
If they are kin 3Afan wht does that make you?:thinking: :doh:

HighSchool Fan
11-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
If they are kin 3Afan wht does that make you?:thinking: :doh:

i think that makes jason adopted :D

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i think that makes jason adopted :D

That'll make Kyle happy!;)

chaingang
11-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Giddings even had WOS sweating until the very end as well. [/B]

Try again!

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!

Just like BH people, Run your mouth when you know you dont have to play us!

BlueBlood
11-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Try again!

Your so full of crap that dung is running out of your mouth.

Hupernikomen
11-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Try again!

That game was far from total domination. WO-S was clearly the better team, but Giddings gave them a tough game for 3+ quarters and then the talent of WO-S took over in the 4th.

chaingang
11-28-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone understands that there was an accident...

But he's being low class?

Old Cardinal toots this 'SE-Tex football too dominant for any other area in the state' horn all damn year every year and never admits he was wrong...

This post was made for Old Cardinal, not for Bridge City players and not for Bridge City fans...

Dishon was injuried, okay, sorry to hear this... but if your area is as dominant in talent as you preach, it shouldn't have been a factor, correct?

I dont like how you put South East Texas Teams in there. We at WOS dont associate with Old Card and his predictions.

As far as WOS is concerned OC doesnt speak for SETX

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Try again!

Just like BH people, Run your mouth when you know you dont have to play us! yea no kidding! I like to fell out of my chair when i read that!!

chaingang
11-28-2005, 02:28 PM
That game was far from total domination. WO-S was clearly the better team, but Giddings gave them a tough game for 3+ quarters and then the talent of WO-S took over in the 4th.

Oh, I meant TOTAL DOMINATION!:D

And yes, BH people are Jealous of us.
Now go play some Basket Ball:clap:

BlueBlood
11-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh, I meant TOTAL DOMINATION!:D

And yes, BH people are Jealous of us.
Now go play some Basket Ball:clap:

Their is absolutely nothing in or about wos that would make someone from BH jealous.

chaingang
11-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Their is absolutely nothing in or about wos that would make someone from BH jealous.

Hmmmm...:thinking:

Oh I know, how about WINNING:clap:

BlueBlood
11-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Hmmmm...:thinking:

Oh I know, how about WINNING:clap:

You have nothing on BH in that catogory.

wostexan
11-28-2005, 03:58 PM
BlueBlood, now that is funny! WO-S has nothing on BH in the winning category. Too funny!!

chaingang
11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
You have nothing on BH in that catogory.

Are you smoking Crack?

Jody
11-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
As a fellow member of 24-3A, I fully condone the treatment OC is getting. He asks for it, so all you can do is give it to him.

Kind of like banning members off your board when you don't agree with their opinion....huh? :hand:

Jody
11-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Are you smoking Crack?

If he has been anywhere near WOS, he may very well be. WOS has not played BH Varsity, so NO you don't.

Jody
11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
By the way, Old Cardinal is the only poster, other than WOS87 that has ever posted any accurate info on here.....:D

OK Old Card, you owe me the Frito Pie now....:D

BlueBlood
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Are you smoking Crack?

Barbers Hill has been in the state playoffs 32 times and wos has been their 17 times.

Barbers Hill has two state championships (1971 and 1976). They were regional champions five times when that was as far as you could advance. Four of those teams were undefeated. They were bi-district champs twice when that was as far as you could advance. One of those teams was unscored upon until the final game when BH beat Sealy 25-12.

We have had players in the NFL, AFL and the Canadian Football League. Bud Tinsley, who played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, is in five hall of fames.

We were winning football games when wos didn't exist. Your football history is great but not as great as Barbers Hills. Our sports history (beyond football) is way ahead of wos. We have been able to win in many different sports.

We lay claim to Carl Fitzgerald who won the state championship in track one year by himself. He scored all of the BH points, we claimed the state championship, and at that time all Texas schools competed together! One of the most incredible feats in Texas high school sports history.

I could go on..........Bobby Steck won the 1967 state championship in the 100 yard dash and tied a state record in the process. Our girls have won three state championships in basketball. Our baseball team has competed well for years. Our girl's softball team can be found in most state rankings. Our volleyball team played in the state championship game two years ago and was only three years old as a program. We have had many tennis players compete in the state tournament. I remember Coach Price saying at the sports banquet in 2003 that we won district or bi-district in every sport (boys and girls) except one. Wow!

We have competed and won in Class B, Class A, Class AA, and Class AAA. We will find AAAA difficult at first but on history says we will win at that level eventually.

How do I know all of this? We have an outstanding sports Hall of Fame that the community and school have put together. Really nice facility. I got my information from this Hall of Fame. By the way, we have a banquet every year to induct new members. People come from all over North America to attend. Your coach was inducted a few years back because he is a Barbers Hill boy who accomplished a lot when he was an Eagle (probably still is at heart).

What do we know about WINNING? You must be on crack!

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 05:30 PM
:clap: :clap:

Jody
11-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Barbers Hill has been in the state playoffs 32 times and wos has been their 17 times.

Barbers Hill has two state championships (1971 and 1976). They were regional champions five times when that was as far as you could advance. Four of those teams were undefeated. They were bi-district champs twice when that was as far as you could advance. One of those teams was unscored upon until the final game when BH beat Sealy 25-12.

We have had players in the NFL, AFL and the Canadian Football League. Bud Tinsley, who played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, is in five hall of fames.

We were winning football games when wos didn't exist. Your football history is great but not as great as Barbers Hills. Our sports history (beyond football) is way ahead of wos. We have been able to win in many different sports.

We lay claim to Carl Fitzgerald who won the state championship in track one year by himself. He scored all of the BH points, we claimed the state championship, and at that time all Texas schools competed together! One of the most incredible feats in Texas high school sports history.

I could go on..........Bobby Steck won the 1967 state championship in the 100 yard dash and tied a state record in the process. Our girls have won three state championships in basketball. Our baseball team has competed well for years. Our girl's softball team can be found in most state rankings. Our volleyball team played in the state championship game two years ago and was only three years old as a program. We have had many tennis players compete in the state tournament. I remember Coach Price saying at the sports banquet in 2003 that we won district or bi-district in every sport except one. Wow!

We have competed and won in Class B, Class A, Class AA, and Class AAA. We will find AAAA difficult at first but on history says we will win at that level eventually.

How do I know all of this? We have an outstanding sports Hall of Fame that the community and school have put together. Really nice facility. I got my information from this Hall of Fame. By the way, we have a banquet every year to induct new members. People come from all over North America to attend. Your coach was inducted a few years back because he is a Barbers Hill boy who accomplished a lot when he was an Eagle (probably still is at heart).

What do we know about WINNING? You must be on crack!

I was going to say that, you stole my thunder......:D

Man, what memories that brought up. My dad and I were talking about Bobby Steck during Thanksgiving. He ran against him in track and was saying how fast he was and his speed was just not of this world. He said he went to a track meet in Houston and was the only white kid running in 3 events and was being heckled, saying "white kids can't run" and when it was all over he had stopped after crossing the finish line to turn around and watch the other kids cross. Was not much heckling after that.

Nice reply...... :clap:

WOS92
11-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, BH has 32 playoff appearances spanning 65 years. We have 17 spanning 26 years. You do the math.
Oh, wait. Let me help you.

BH makes the playoffs 49% of the time.
WO-S makes the playoffs 65% of the time.

WOS92
11-28-2005, 05:55 PM
All these Barber's Hill folks are stuck in the past. 1971 and 1976 were a long time ago! This ain't the 1970s! Who is on your roster from the 1970 team? Where are you NOW, in 2005?

MAN it feels good to say that to you guys!

Jody
11-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Yeah, BH has 32 playoff appearances spanning 65 years. We have 17 spanning 26 years. You do the math.
Oh, wait. Let me help you.

BH makes the playoffs 49% of the time.
WO-S makes the playoffs 65% of the time.

I take it you took Math outside of WOS? :D

wos fan1
11-28-2005, 06:07 PM
4A will welcome them to open arms next year!! :D

Hupernikomen
11-28-2005, 06:14 PM
All these Barber's Hill folks are stuck in the past. 1971 and 1976 were a long time ago! This ain't the 1970s! Who is on your roster from the 1970 team? Where are you NOW, in 2005?

Its not the 80's either. Been a few years since WO-S has made it past the first round of the playoffs. I think this is WO-S year to end their near 20 year title draught. Looks like BH might be a while in ending their 30 year draught..but hey at least both of you have 2 state trophies more than the majority of teams around.

BIFF
11-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey get that triangle out of MY sun

Basking
hmmm hm hmm hmmm hm

I need more lotion
basking..............

BlueBlood
11-28-2005, 06:49 PM

How can you use this as a argument? That is exactly what wos has been doing since they joined AAA -- living in the past. And using the past to defend themselves constantly. I use the past and all the sudden thats not fair? Please.

You guys REALLY need to win the state championship this year so you can have some real ammunition to use. Evidently everything in the past doesn't count -- So quit giving us all the winning percentage crap and how good you have been and ya da ya da ya da.

BrahmaDAD70
11-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey instead of saying BC lost because of the player got hurt in an accident.
Props need to be givin to Hutto for winning the game.
Last time I checked there was more than one player to a team.
Hutto could have lost to BC and everybody would have said they
blew it. Every team BC would have lost to from then on would had won due to the Injury not talent. Thats not football.
Earlyer this year I posted that If Team "A" won the championship
and Teams "B" & "C" were out due to the hurricane would they get the same amount of respect? If WOS was damaged and was shut down and the season was over and lets just say Hutto won
state. Everybody would claim the only reason Hutto won state was due to the fact WOS wasnt playing. Its a never ending spin job.

hookandladder
11-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Jody
By the way, Old Cardinal is the only poster, other than WOS87 that has ever posted any accurate info on here.....:D

OK Old Card, you owe me the Frito Pie now....:D

Accurate according to who,OC. Everything OC post is what he reads or hears. By the way his postings are he is not very knowledgeable of any sports. Wait til softball and baseball comes around, get ready to hear how good BC is in softball and baseball. LG softball will take down BC again this year.

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Accurate according to who,OC. Everything OC post is what he reads or hears. By the way his postings are he is not very knowledgeable of any sports. Wait til softball and baseball comes around, get ready to hear how good BC is in softball and baseball. LG softball will take down BC again this year.

Well come baseball time expect me to start tooting my horn about Jasper :D .