PDA

View Full Version : WOW! What a game that LH-Devine played!

SintonFan
11-26-2005, 07:16 PM
All I can say is WOW!
LH played great against a bigger experienced team in Devine. They gave up yards between the 10's but were very, very solid in goal-line defense. The Panthers are very athletic and well coached and conditioned. Their RBs are hard to bring down and fight for every yard.
Devine played good too but ran into a wall evertime they got close to the goal line. I think LH stopped them 3 times inside the 20?:eek: Amazing! Best game I've seen this year(next to the GP game ;)).
I think next weeks game will be a dandy.:)
I met LH Panther Mom and her husband, 44inarow and her husband, Kyle's sister Gofightwin(?) and finally Kyle. What a great young man he is. He really personifies how I want my kid to turn out. Very mature for his age. I think his dad was sitting next to me and am glad I got to talk a little football with him. If I left anyone out I apologize because I'm still on a "football high".
lol Denise finally got to meet some of the ladies she hasn't met before and had a great time. She really got into the game and I thought she was gonna bust a vein cheering like that.:D Turns out she did in her hand.:doh:
I had a fun time and was glad I got to talk some football with all of yall. And 44inarow? Let me know where the gumbos gonna be at?;)
lol
Ohh, at halftime I felt like a teenager with the "smoking police" chasing everyone around.:D
Good luck to both teams next week!!!!
I truly don't know who to root for????????:( :confused: :(

SintonFan
11-26-2005, 07:18 PM
And for anyone who hasn't heard LHPM's cowbells..... :eek:
:D

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
And for anyone who hasn't heard LHPM's cowbells..... :eek:

:D :D

It was great to see you again, SF and wonderful to meet Denise and the kids. Good to see 44INAROW, Mr. 44, We're Back & Go Fight Win. Nice to meet "dad" as well.

Thanks so much for coming to experience the game. :)

44INAROW
11-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:D :D

It was great to see you again, SF and wonderful to meet Denise and the kids. Good to see 44INAROW, Mr. 44, We're Back & Go Fight Win. Nice to meet "dad" as well.

Thanks so much for coming to experience the game. :)

it was a good game and such a beautiful day too. Glad we got to meet Sinton Fan, Denise and the kids and visit with LHPM and LHPD too! We stayed at the stadium for what it seemed like 2 hours (probably little over an hour really) waiting on the info on next weeks game, went and ate and just got home.. been a fun 2 days of high school football :clap: :clap:

PhiI C
11-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Er Uh who won? :)

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Er Uh who won? :)
LH 21, Devine 17

LHMom
11-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the comments, Sinton Fan. Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

Johnny Utah
11-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Devine had two huge turnovers that led to LH's 14 points!!! Once LH stud went down, Devine had a chance, but could not capitalize. LH held strong when it counted. Cuero by a bunch!!!

SintonFan
11-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Cuero by a bunch!!!
This is not a Cuero thread. It's a LH-Devine thread that pertains to yesterday's meeting at the game.:hand:

schu1213
11-27-2005, 03:07 AM
Sinton fan stop being a baby. Face it, Cuero is going to win this game buddy.

gobblerfan02
11-27-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by schu1213

Don't start picking on him now Schu! He's a good feller! Guess I'll be seeing all of you in Buda this Friday!

District303aPastPlayer
11-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Don't start picking on him now Schu! He's a good feller! Guess I'll be seeing all of you in Buda this Friday!

and my shirt. . .

LewP
11-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey Yannis...
I didn't know this was you..LOLOL

LH should enjoy this week in the sun. Cuero ends the dream.

LewP

http://journals.aol.com/lrpatton/SportsBarBuffet/

District303aPastPlayer
11-27-2005, 12:39 PM
im not Yannis, i talk to him on AOL every now and then. I am suppoesd to be a roundball blogger, but i havent been keeping up.

Johnny Utah
11-27-2005, 12:49 PM
LH will put up a good fight, but CUERO has too many weapons!!! They should win state every year with the talent they have!!!

SintonFan
11-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
lol
stop being a baby???
lol
This IS a topic about the game from last week.:(
Hey schu1213 all I gotta say if the schu fits.....:D
And Loopy? Why do you have to bring up another site to try and comment on something that doesn't belong here in this thread? I'd rather be Yanni than Loopy.
Here's the stats for LewP(he's in second place not first like he'd want you to believe :))
Sportz (110-50)
LewP (106-54)
Pre-Jock (103-57)
What a loser.