PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the Mustang fans ?

S-WtrMustangFan
11-26-2005, 06:03 PM
It takes a touchdown or a miracle comeback to get our fans on their feet.We had twice as many fans as Iowa Park and they out cheered us all night except for maybe the last min. of the game.I could dress manaquens in red and sit them down between the forty yard lines and get the same effect.I would rather have 40 Loud And Proud Mustang Fans there than seeing 3000 fans sitting on there butts.If i offended you then good.If i did'nt then your a real Mustang fan.If your wondering who i am im the one in the Red & White checkerd pants and a true Loud and Proud Mustang Fan.GO MUSTANGS !!!!

sww-bull52
11-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm with you Mystery Man!!! From now on we need to make as much noise as possible at these games.

LewP
11-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
I'm with you Mystery Man!!! From now on we need to make as much noise as possible at these games.

hahahaha are ya'll sure I didn't make it to the game?????

sww-bull52
11-26-2005, 06:18 PM
No Lew... If you would have been there you would have been with our group... The Loud and Proud Bunch!!!

LewP
11-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Ya know Guy...If I had been there at the game...i would have wanted to see those ladies in the red wigs...!!! Now there are some fans there!!LOL

sww-bull52
11-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah they are great. And S-WtrMustangFan in his red and white checkered pants and red and white checkered shoes and red cowboy hat is quite a stunning site also.

LewP
11-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I bet that's right!! Any way to get a picture of him for the blog????

I am tuned in to the webcast for the game that's fixin to start. Good luck Bridgeport!

sww-bull52
11-26-2005, 06:29 PM
I will see what we can dig up Lew. Fixin' to head off to that game myself. See Ya!!!!

sWaterislife
11-27-2005, 01:10 AM
The past kills us in this department...

Your definitely right i went to the monahans-bridgeport game and it was LOUD ALL NIGHT LONG... Some times even in stereo...

It takes us losing for us to get loud... ie Levelland, Iowa Park...

Wylie seemed to also be like this as well calm unless losing.. Its our past that we expect to win... We're SPOILED... I do think it will get louder as we go on though... We're use to the playoffs but this trip is getting into once charter territory where we havent been in awhile...

sweetwater08
11-27-2005, 01:17 AM
how bout we worry about friday night at 7:30, people will make noise DONT WORRY

Stang99
11-27-2005, 09:15 AM
I really don't think this assesment is accurate. The last game against Littlefield I did notice a lack luster appearance by the fans, band, and cheerleader. But I watched Friday and our whole side never sat down during the Fourth, and thats when we were still loosing by 14. Did anyone tend to notice the IP side? Anyway I think our fans were much more into it than in the previous weeks, and it should only get louder from here on out.
Get em Stangs!!

Stang_Fan713
11-28-2005, 09:43 AM
I must admit that our fans did cheer more than what they usually do, but that isn't sayin' a whole lot. I know that I came very close to losin' my voice during that game, but then again, I almost lose my voice every week. I think my biggest problem with the fans are the ones that thought we had it lost in the 4th quarter, and got up and left. If you aren't going to be a true fan and be there until the end, then stay at home - u have to BELIEVE in the team!! Go Mustangs - we believe u can do it, now prove it!!

Macarthur
11-28-2005, 10:12 AM
FWIW, as a Hawk fan, I did not think your fans were lackluster. I though you had a good crowd. They were quite during much of the 2nd half, but that tends to happen when your team is down. IP's fans were pretty quite the last couple of minutes because we were in shock.

S-WtrMustangFan
11-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
FWIW, as a Hawk fan, I did not think your fans were lackluster. I though you had a good crowd. They were quite during much of the 2nd half, but that tends to happen when your team is down. IP's fans were pretty quite the last couple of minutes because we were in shock. We always have a good crowd.But like i said i would rather have 40 Loud and Proud Mustang fans on there feet the whole game than having 2000 sitting on their butts waiting for something good to happen.Our boy's need to hear us every play of the game.Go Mustangs!!!!