PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Eylau vs Kennedale

LE FAN
11-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Liberty Eylau and Kennedale square off tonight at Rose Stadium in Tyler. LE is your typical east tx team, small but fast and have a good kicking game and special teams. Don't know alot about Kennedale excpet they run a Wing T and have some big backs. Probably gonna give LE some trouble at first adjusting to all that misdirection stuff that goes along with that kind of formation. The winner of this one gets the winner of the Gainesville/Abilene Wylie in the semis.

mr.leopard man
11-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Does anyone know if either town has a radio staion or if anyone is covering it online??? or can someone have updates for this game??

LE FAN
11-26-2005, 06:22 PM
I dont think it will be online. It will be carried in the Texarkana area on AM 790. You might do a google search for KOSY 790 AM Texarkana might be able to get it off the radio stations home page...Just a guess

mr.leopard man
11-26-2005, 06:30 PM
are u gonna be able to listen to it and post updates on here.. i figured kennedale would have a radio station

LE FAN
11-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Yes i am gonna listen to it was gonna go but my wife is sick. I will keep you updated on the scores cant do that play by play thing..:)

mr.leopard man
11-26-2005, 06:43 PM
ok thanks

mr.leopard man
11-26-2005, 06:44 PM
i will have score for the gainesville abiliene game too

garageoffice
11-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
are u gonna be able to listen to it and post updates on here.. i figured kennedale would have a radio station

I wish...3A team stuck in the middle of all those Metroplex 4A & 5A teams? No stations left over that are interested in broadcasting a game.

I've got a friend that's gonna call with updates...I'll try to post as well.