PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
After last night, I think I am going to have to take a litte Downlow vacation. The Sweetwater Mustangs broke my heart and it needs a little time to heal. :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

mrescape43
11-26-2005, 01:29 PM
I know that feeling as we went into the playoffs with big hopes and Monahans sent us home weeping. My son is a Sr so this year was really rough when our season ended. BTY congrats to IP for a really good year.

LewP
11-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
After last night, I think I am going to have to take a litte Downlow vacation. The Sweetwater Mustangs broke my heart and it needs a little time to heal. :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Awww for cryin out loud Clint....
C'mon man...you make it sound like the Russians just took Texas...Sweetwater winning wasn't that bad....
Besides, who's gonna make us laugh with all your goofy statements?? :)

LewP
11-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I know that feeling as we went into the playoffs with big hopes and Monahans sent us home weeping. My son is a Sr so this year was really rough when our season ended. BTY congrats to IP for a really good year.

As far as I'm concerned, Snyder is still better than Monahans.

But ssshhhhhhh....don't tell them that LOL

GreenMonster
11-27-2005, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by LewP
who's gonna make us laugh with all your goofy statements?? :)

I will. :D It was decorate for Christmas day at my house so I came up with a lame excuse for not posting all day. Vacation is officially over!!!! Go Mustangs, Spread the Red all the way to Midland and back. While you are at it, spread a little green all over the Grande turf before you head East for some Semi-Final action. Give #3 the ball! Let #15 lead the way.

LewP
11-27-2005, 10:31 AM
There ya go....good to see ya back.

Hey...ya know, you ain't that far from me. You coulda done my house to!! lol

WB

Lew