PDA

View Full Version : LewP

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:40 AM
How was my summation of what IP would do tonight?? You REALLY should have found a way to make this one. You missed out on a great HS football game.

LewP
11-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
How was my summation of what IP would do tonight?? You REALLY should have found a way to make this one. You missed out on a great HS football game.

Clint,
You were dead on dawg.....
I know I've got it bad, when after we spoke...i kept trying to figure out in my head how in the world would we ever attack THAT scheme????
I haven't slept good all week..LOL

Seriously though....I think this may go down as the best game Sweetwater High has EVER played.
As far as Iowa Park goes, I just hate that such a good team won't be moving on. Iowa Park went from 0 to 120 mph in 8 weeks. Much cudos to ya'll. And great coaching job too.
I just can't say enough good things about both teams and both coaching staffs. What a game Clint, what a game.

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Lew, I honestly thought the Sweetwater middle was weak. I felt we should have attacked it more with the fullback trap. I did notice late in the second half that Jackson had dropped one of his LB's down into a noseguard position. IP's offense dared people to put all 11 in the box just to see if our O-line could push them around. Those kids up front for us do a really fine job. Sweetwater should have lost this game. They caught the breaks at the right time and then capitalized on them. No one GAVE them a victory, they went out and took it. #3 is a workhorse. #15 is invaluable. Skye Green is fast but easy to take down. The defense is super quick. Sweetwater wins next week as for the Semi's I have no clue about Region 2.