PDA

View Full Version : When Hutto players eat after the game...

JHS_c/o_06'
11-26-2005, 01:36 AM
...are they in fact....hungry, hungry hippos?

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
...are they in fact....hungry, hungry hippos?

What about the Cuero football team??? Do they Gobble their food or eat like normal folk?

shankbear
11-26-2005, 01:48 AM
Do the Winters Blizzards eat frozen dinners?

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Do the Winters Blizzards eat frozen dinners?

They go to the DQ for what else, a Blizzard!
:D

JHS_c/o_06'
11-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
What about the Cuero football team??? Do they Gobble their food or eat like normal folk?

on a note about the gobblers, in jasper, when we run out of the tunnel "the dawg house" the announcer yells " AND HERE COME THE BULLDOGS"

well my friend does a really good turkey noise....and was running around like a turkey making the noise....which was hilarious btw.....and we said that if we ever played yall. that we would film it for broadcast.....and yell......" AND HERE COME THE GOBBLERS" and have him running down the hall making the turkey noise. Its very funny in person....too bad it wont happen this year.

44INAROW
11-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
They go to the DQ for what else, a Blizzard!
:D
lol you beat me to it :D

Sportsman
11-26-2005, 09:52 AM
"
on a note about the gobblers, in jasper, when we run out of the tunnel "the dawg house" the announcer yells " AND HERE COME THE BULLDOGS"

well my friend does a really good turkey noise....and was running around like a turkey making the noise....which was hilarious btw.....and we said that if we ever played yall. that we would film it for broadcast.....and yell......" AND HERE COME THE GOBBLERS" and have him running down the hall making the turkey noise. Its very funny in person....too bad it wont happen this year."

Maybe next year or the next. Go BC Cardinals

Da Mules
11-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Mules just put on the feed bag

bulldogbark
11-26-2005, 01:15 PM
do the tarpons just get hooked?