PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Halftime M&G Swater fans??

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:23 AM
What happened to all of you Sweetwater fans that said you would be there for the half-time meet and greet??? It was me and Injuredinmelle, his brother, and another Wylie fan. I'm dissappointed that you guys no showed us. :( Got a great football team down there in Sweetwater though.

wildstangs
11-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I ran into Mustang04 at the half and he mentioned that some people were meeting, but I had no idea where anyone was going. Sorry I missed you guys.

injuredinmelee
11-26-2005, 01:25 AM
my brother cried the entire second half cause he got stood up.

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
my brother cried the entire second half cause he got stood up.

Poor guy, is he ever gonna get a date???

injuredinmelee
11-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Its not looking good for him. I was hop9ng to run into some more folks I knew from IP at the game. I did see a few. Recognized alot of faces and couldnt put names with them also. It sucks getting old.

GreenMonster
11-26-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Its not looking good for him. I was hop9ng to run into some more folks I knew from IP at the game. I did see a few. Recognized alot of faces and couldnt put names with them also. It sucks getting old.

If you hadn't have killed Santa Claus for breaking into your hause last year he might have left you a new Memory Card with more RAM space.

LewP
11-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
What happened to all of you Sweetwater fans that said you would be there for the half-time meet and greet??? It was me and Injuredinmelle, his brother, and another Wylie fan. I'm dissappointed that you guys no showed us. :( Got a great football team down there in Sweetwater though.

Clint,
Man congrats to Iowa Park on a fantastic game! Your team played hard, tough, and clean. Great game...it's too bad someone had to lose. Probably one of the best games I have ever heard. (I listened on the internet.) Please tell someone at Iowa Park they have much respect from me.

LewP

injuredinmelee
11-26-2005, 01:34 AM
My 7 yo daughter made me print that picture out. She loves it. ITs awesome that she has my sense of humor. Its gonna be scary when shes older.