PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes vs. Port Isabel / Scrimmage results??

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-23-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey Missle, how did the Tarpons do tonight?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-23-2002, 06:18 PM
Also, is it true y'all are scrimmaging Floresville??? Where will that scrimmage take place? Neutral site?

Big Tarp 74
08-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Hey bud, we did not do well. For some reason we were in a 63 defense. Mercedes ran to the outsides, ran up the middle, and passed. Mercedes scored 4 times. PI did manage to score 2 times. PI looked very out of sink. I was watching the secondary coach, he had the players backing up thinking it was a pass play, while mercedes was running the ball to the outside. The linebackers were right in the middle about 5 feet apart. Do not have any idea why they were playing so close up. Never could stop the run to the outside. As for the offense, gabreal, was hurt. He seem to have hurt his sholder. But not the sholder he throws from. We attempted a halfback pass that was blocked into the air. These Quarterbacks and running backs need to be shown how to arch a pass. They tried to throw it straight all night as did Mercedes. Mercedes was intersepted 3 times. PI did complete some passes. Mercedes completed a long pass play. The defensive back let the receiver behind them. If they play this way, when we get to district, they are going to find the going rough. Why they switched from a 43 to a 63 is beond me. This defense played right into Mercedes game plan.

Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Hey Missle, how did the Tarpons do tonight?

Big Tarp 74
08-24-2002, 12:58 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Also, is it true y'all are scrimmaging Floresville??? Where will that scrimmage take place? Neutral site?

They will scrimmage Floresville on Thursday at Bishop. They will start with the Freshman and JV at 5:00 pm.

TarponSpellCheck74
08-24-2002, 02:16 PM
BigTarp

I have been a Tarpon fan for 20 years now and I was in town for the scrimmage yesterday. I thought P.I. did o.k. in the scrimmage, they did make a few mistakes but, from what I understand, they are starting mostly underclassmen on defense. If I am not mistaken they only have 1 senior starter on defense. Young teams will make a few mistakes and that is what scrimmages are for. You always post gloom and doom and it reeks of a fair weather fan. I'll bet you are one of those guys that will be at the gates congratulating the staff and the kids after a game, especially a playoff game, to tell them what a fine job they did and that you KNEW they could do it. That is such worthless bile.

Next, what the HECK is a 6-3 defense??? I saw a 4-3 and an occasional blitz by the outside guys, which WOULD make it occasionally look like a 6 man front but the 6-3 stuff is extremely off. You need to study up on some football if you are going to post about the game on a football forum. Did you ever even play?

Another observation. On most plays defensive backs tend to backpedal first and THEN come up to play the run. I doubt very seriously they backed away from the run as you imply. As far as the linebackers being so close together, the Mercedes offensive line seemed to be playing a very tight split which would seem to lend itself to linebackers playing a little closer together than normal. Again, did you ever play?

Also, the whole observation that the running backs and quarterbacks need to be taught how to arch a pass. The last time I checked arch would mean to lay it up and let it drift down in a 'rainbow-like' form. Wouldn't this make it more likely to get picked off? It seems to me you would want the ball to the receiver as quickly as possible and not 'arch' or float it there and when the guy throwing it looks to be around 5'7" then it will get blocked on occasion. I saw some very good passes on the part of the Tarpons yesterday as well as a few poor ones. All in all I thought they looked decent for such a young team so early in the year. Try to look long term Nostradamus.

By the way, I counted FOUR P.I. interceptions and 2 of those looked like they would have been touchdowns in a real game. Besides, isn't Mercedes 4A?

The Tarpons will be just fine. You need to try to be a true fan of the team and not a 'my glass is half empty' kind of guy. For the kids sake and the coaches sake I sure hope our town hasn't come down to what it looks like. If a fan wants to play coach then maybe they should go to school and be a coach so they can do things their way instead of second-guessing everything. I will stand behind the kids and the staff as long as I am a fan because I want our boys to be successful.

Last but not least. I saw an earlier post of yours saying things about a new defensive system since Coach V passed away. I believe Coach V ran the exact same system last year that P.I. runs this year. Coach V ran a split 6 before the new coach came in and switched to the 4-3 when the new coach came in. Even if they still ran Coach V's scheme I am sure they would be quite successful at running it. It isn't new and Coach V wasn't the only coach that ever ran it. He had his own approach but it wasn't totally exclusive to him. As a fan of the same team you supposedly cheer for on Fridays I only ask that you be positive and supportive because it is quite embarrassing as a fan to see the stuff I have seen on here lately.

Big Tarp 74
08-24-2002, 02:53 PM
I do not care how long you have been a Tarpon fan. Our defense was unable to stop Mercedes. I am sorry if that bother you. As for the defensive set. I know what Port Isable use to use as a defense, the 4-3 is the one, but what every that mess was last night did not work. The linebacker were to close to the middle to stop the end around. They just ran over us with this. I would rather our players knew the truth about their play rather than telling that everything is ok. I may be hard, but what I saw last night, was not what I saw against EE. As for a 63. I am just stating that they had 6 up linemen and 3 linebackers, and could still not stop the run. As for the ball players moving backwards, what I stated was that during one of the plays that the darn coach waved at the players to move back when Mercedes was running to the outside. I am not impressed with these coaches, and many other old timers were not either. If they are going to make changes, make them slow.

As long as they continue to mess up they are going to be critizied. No one can replace Coach V. As for the intersepts your right, some may have gone for touchdowns. But it look to me, that they were much faster than we were. I know, that you are judging me based on what you think I have said. Just ask Poncho, if the coach did not wave those ball player back. Just what was that coach thinking.

[This message has been edited by Big Tarp 74 (edited August 24, 2002).]

TarponSpellCheck74
08-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Well Mr BigTarp74,

I saw what they played last night and it was not a '6-3' defense. It was a 4-3 EXACTLY like they played last year. Inever implied Coach V was irreplaceable, only that he ran a splt 6 defense and you keep implying that things have been changed since last year. I saw the Tarpons play several times last year and what they ran last night was the same defense and I wish you would quit saying it was not the same. If you think otherwise you know absolutely zilch about the game. If you knew half the stuff you keep saying you do then you would not keep saying alot of the stuff you say.

I could care less what you or anyone else in the stands say. I believe the coaches are doing just fine. Where were you last year during the playoffs? Were you criticizing then or high fiving the kids and the staff? It is fans like yourself that make your school's fans look poor. One suggestion for you: buy a book on football and study it before you embarrass yourself on here again.

Kool Tarpon 21
08-25-2002, 12:50 PM
Our defense is similar to Coach V's. The only difference is the way Coach V used to look at it and the way Coach Birchum looks at it. We didn't do bad against Mercedes. We did aight. Our secondary have to back pedal everytime no matter if it's a pass or a run. If it's a run, we come up, and if it's a pass, we stay with the receiver or whoever we are taking. I don't think any of you should be criticizing our team. We appreciate you being our fans and all, but you shouldn't criticize our team. We are learning as we go and I know we are going to do way better the next time we play. Mistakes are meant to be fixed. Well, our next scrimmage is against Floresville at Bishop. We hope to have some support.

Bull Butter
08-25-2002, 07:46 PM
Good point, Kool. It's real easy to sit up and the stands and criticize everyone when things aren't going too good, but remember, these are the same people who will be congratulating you after a big win. As for criticizing coaches, that goes on everywhere. The fans who were jumping on the bandwagon last year when PI won district were the same ones who were physically and verbally attacking coaches just 2 years before.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-25-2002, 09:25 PM
Man, a lot of what i'm seeing on here is ticking me off, BIG TIME.

Big Tarp - Please note that THESE PLAYERS ARE YOUNG!!!!! It's a given that they're going to make mistakes. That's the ONLY way they can become better ball players. They don't need people like you to criticize their every mistake, that won't help them at all (unless you're a coach, but you're not) I know that this year's team is nowhere near the 1994 Tarpons, or YOUR beloved 1981 Tarpons (both teams HEAVILY loaded with Seniors), so please REALLY lighten up on this year's team. Even though they are very talented, they are also very young. Give them NOTHING BUT SUPPORT, and if a player or two mess up, THEY WILL LEARN FROM IT, and don't need to be constantly reminded of their mistake. Also..........WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING PICKING LOS FRESNOS TO BEAT PORT ISABEL 40-0???? Please quit it with this "pobresitos" attitude, it's really sickening!

Missle - I'm a Port Isabel Tarpon fan for life, you KNOW i've got your back. Don't let these guys on here bother you. As long as the team do their jobs well, and learn from their mistakes in these scrimmages, the Tarpons will be just fine. I'll be coming down from Dallas for a couple of P.I.'s games, and i'll be supporting you all the way. Go BLUE!!!

Kool Tarpon 21
08-25-2002, 11:58 PM
Thanks TarponFan. I really appreciate everything. We are young and we are learning. I don't care what people think about our team. As long as our team knows that we are good, it's fine with me. If our team believes, we can accomplish great things. I know we are gonna do better because I believe. We made mistakes but I know we can fix them. These mistakes can easily be fixed. I hope we have better practices and play like I know we can play. We have a lot of talent among us and we have to use it. I know for sure that we will start getting better. Just have faith in us; that's all I ask.

Big Tarp 74
08-26-2002, 10:53 AM
TarponFanInNorthTexas, Your right, I have been to hard. I am not refering to the players, but more so the coachs. I am for them. The coaches are the question mark. The mistakes against Mercedes, was not all their fault. I beleive, I was stated you do not wave at you secondary while the play is going on. This cause great confusion amoung the young ball players. I have also been hard on our son about this. He will be the first to addmit it. We have some of the best hearted kids, but the defensive coaching is been a bit questionable. More so the seondary coach. I love the kids effort. They played with their heart. What was getting to me, was that our coaches just did not make any correction. The reason Mercedes ran to the outside was to wear down our defense. Once they had us tired, they started with quick traps that sprung their runners up the middle, once they were able to do that, they pulled the linebacker up, and started to pass deep down the field. This is a typical game plan of a big school over a small school, that is why I was questioning our defensive game plan. We were allowing them to do this to us. why, I just dont know. As for the kids playing the game, they did exactly what the coaches asked of them. Its is not their fault, the coaches were not taken action against this problem. I will try hard not to be hard on these issues. The other day, I asked our son who he was keying off of. He said the quarterback. I asked who else, he said that it. He was playing at saftey on the freshman team. If your playing saftey, how do you know it a pass or run. By watching the quarterback only. I also explain to him that the saftey, just does not key off the quarterback. The quarterback is the main key, but you need to be watching the tight end. In most cases the tight end will give you a clue as to which way the play is going as well as if it is a pass or run. This was something coach v show me. He said no one had told him this. I find that hard to belive i said, he said that he had not been told this. I told him to do what every his coaches told him to do. But, I was very supprised to learn this. Like I said early on, the problem is not the players, but rather what they are learing. I know that football playes have changed alot since i played. But the basics are still the same. I noticed, that our defenders sometimes do not look back. I told our son, as soon as he see the receiver starting to look back, he better be looking back or one or two thing can happen. As for the issues with Los Fresnos. Anything can happen on any given Friday. I just put that their to light a fire under them. When your a under dog you play harder to prove them wrong. As for Mercedes, the players did great, we were just simply out coached.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-26-2002, 01:09 PM
Now, why couldn't you say something like that BEFORE you bashed our own kids? Did you see how DEMORALIZED Missle seemed in his messages??? Our players don't need that right now.........

As for the current coaches at Port Isabel, there are a lot of them I don't even know. (only one that's still there that I know is Robert Holland, and he's a good coach) So I really can't say anything bad about a coaching staff that the majority of them I don't even know.

But I do know that there were some other more highly qualified people who wanted the Port Isabel job that got snubbed.......I would have loved to see Cris Cavazos back at P.I......mainly because he KNOWS what Port Isabel Tarpon football is all about. Just because a coach is from "up north" doesn't mean that he's a good coach. I'm not saying that Coach Monty isn't a good coach, I have only spoken to the man once (even then I wasn't impressed), but the point that i'm trying to get at is that even though he's aware of the tradition at Port Isabel, before he started coaching at P.I. he had never experienced it before like Coach Cavazos had.

And finally, just a little note.......Tony Villarreal has expressed interest in coaching at Port Isabel again. He wants his son (now a Freshman) to play for the Tarpons.

Big Tarp 74
08-26-2002, 01:26 PM
That would be nice. I agree, that these coaches are young. They do not seem to have the experence! They seem ok, but just did not catch on with Mercedes, as to what they were doing. There were many La Feria scouts there. I have no idea, how they might have seen this game. I do not know why the school board does the thing they do. They have had several coaches apply that were very very good, and yet picked someone else out of the area. We seem to have a lot of coaches. I would have been happy with 2 good coaches, rather than 8 so so coaches. The kids are getting to much input.

Now, why couldn't you say something like that BEFORE you bashed our own kids? Did you see how DEMORALIZED Missle seemed in his messages??? Our players don't need that right now.........

As for the current coaches at Port Isabel, there are a lot of them I don't even know. (only one that's still there that I know is Robert Holland, and he's a good coach) So I really can't say anything bad about a coaching staff that the majority of them I don't even know.

But I do know that there were some other more highly qualified people who wanted the Port Isabel job that got snubbed.......I would have loved to see Cris Cavazos back at P.I......mainly because he KNOWS what Port Isabel Tarpon football is all about. Just because a coach is from "up north" doesn't mean that he's a good coach. I'm not saying that Coach Monty isn't a good coach, I have only spoken to the man once (even then I wasn't impressed), but the point that i'm trying to get at is that even though he's aware of the tradition at Port Isabel, before he started coaching at P.I. he had never experienced it before like Coach Cavazos had.

And finally, just a little note.......Tony Villarreal has expressed interest in coaching at Port Isabel again. He wants his son (now a Freshman) to play for the Tarpons.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-26-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Big Tarp 74:
That would be nice. I agree, that these coaches are young. They do not seem to have the experence! They seem ok, but just did not catch on with Mercedes, as to what they were doing. There were many La Feria scouts there. I have no idea, how they might have seen this game. I do not know why the school board does the thing they do. They have had several coaches apply that were very very good, and yet picked someone else out of the area. We seem to have a lot of coaches. I would have been happy with 2 good coaches, rather than 8 so so coaches. The kids are getting to much input.

With only two coaches, that leaves WAY TOO MUCH work. In 1994, our coaching staff, excluding the head coach, had 8 coaches. And yes, I agree that having too many coaches could possibly cause confusion if those coaches don't work as a team.

Even though i'm not a coach.....YET....i'm sure the same rules apply to coaching as to the game of football. It's not an individual sport, it's a team sport.

Kool Tarpon 21
08-26-2002, 10:42 PM
Come on! You all don't even know our coaches. Why would you go on talking about them? Our coaches know what they're doing. It's us that need to learn. The coaches can only tell us how to do things, they can't actually play the game for us. I think you should all stop talking about the coaches. We have a good coaching staff. I like all our coaches and they like us too. We just have to learn how to play the game correctly. We make a few mistakes and everybody starts doubting us, that shows how much faith they have in us. Well, we are practicing hard to achieve our goal of winning District Champions once again. Hopefully, you will all stop dissing us and our coaches.

footballgal
08-27-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:
Come on! You all don't even know our coaches. Why would you go on talking about them? Our coaches know what they're doing. It's us that need to learn. The coaches can only tell us how to do things, they can't actually play the game for us. I think you should all stop talking about the coaches. We have a good coaching staff. I like all our coaches and they like us too. We just have to learn how to play the game correctly. We make a few mistakes and everybody starts doubting us, that shows how much faith they have in us. Well, we are practicing hard to achieve our goal of winning District Champions once again. Hopefully, you will all stop dissing us and our coaches.

Missile, don't read too much into people's comments. You guys are right on track and you will do just fine, as a matter of fact I think you will do more than fine!

The game against Mercedes was the first time I saw you’ll play this season and I saw a lot of good things out there on both sides of the ball. I was happy that someone has stepped up to play quarterback not just one player but two others. I think the top two quarterbacks Alvarez & Frankie should alternate, as both have something to give to the team, I will give the edge to Frankie, only because he young and being a sophomore and should grow with the program, he kind of reminds me of Gabe Villarreal from the ’94 team as he is also a linebacker and is strong, tackles well and has speed. I remember seeing him win several sprint events when he was in Jr. High. I like how he eluded the defensive rush when it seemed that they had him wrapped; yet he came out of the pack. He is quick and very strong and does have a good arm; he just needs the experience, which he will get by playing. The offensive line was also impressive as I could see them just pushing back hard the defense line and got some good runs of the RBs when they would do that, they have the making of a great offensive line. Everything else, like the mistakes will get ironed out I am sure. That is why you scrimmage, to see what you need to work on and thats when you try new plays see if they work and then work on those mistakes on the next week’s practices. And who cares what La Feria coaches or any other teams coaches think while they were scouting, let them think like some people on this board (if in fact they (coaches) think they don’t have to worry about PI) they will just be unpleasantly surprised when they play you as I have faith that you will beat everyone in the district!

Just keep practicing like you motto for this year says, and you will stay on track improving every week and be ready for district! Oh by the way, overall you had good scrimmage too.

LUV YA BLUE!

"The beast from the East is ready for the feast"

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited August 27, 2002).]

footballgal
08-27-2002, 01:36 PM

Missile,
I read in the Press today that the game against Floressvile is Friday at 7:00pm in Bishop, so which is it Thursday or Friday?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-27-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:

Hey Missle, I wasn't dissing the team, OR the coaches. All I was saying that with the exception of coach Holland, I don't know the rest of the coaching staff. Because of that, I have no real basis to state whether the coaching staff is good or not.

You KNOW i've got your back, Missle. Keep up the good work, i'll deal with BigTarp.

Oh, and FootballGal......that "Gabe" you're talking about from the 1994 team, it's Gabe Villarreal (Coach V's son), not Gabe Pena.

[This message has been edited by TarponFanInNorthTexas (edited August 27, 2002).]

footballgal
08-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Hey Missle, I wasn't dissing the team, OR the coaches. All I was saying that with the exception of coach Holland, I don't know the rest of the coaching staff. Because of that, I have no real basis to state whether the coaching staff is good or not.

You KNOW i've got your back, Missle. Keep up the good work, i'll deal with BigTarp.

Oh, and FootballGal......that "Gabe" you're talking about from the 1994 team, it's Gabe Villarreal (Coach V's son), not Gabe Pena.

[This message has been edited by TarponFanInNorthTexas (edited August 27, 2002).]

TFINT, thanks for that correction, I can't believe I could actually get the two confused!! I was on the other board and saw the title (Gabe Pena) and I guess it stuck in my mind. Sorry Gabe Villarreal for making such a terrrrrrible mistake!

Tarpon 1
08-27-2002, 11:15 PM
hey this is frankie,
first of all to u big tarp i dont understand y u like to rag us for the mistakes we made. i think as a tarpon fan u should be encouraging us to try to get better or sumthin...not just tellin us what we did wrong and like talkin smack about us...or are u even a tarpon fan? well i dunno bout anyone else but as for me and my teammates i know that we are doing good and have faith in ourselves. i know we ahve made mistakes but trust me by district they will be fixed......and all this carp u are talkin bout the defense i dont appreciate it....as the leader of the defense i know that our mistakes will be fixed..the few that we made. ok and about this little 6-3 crap i dont understand how u can say it was a 6-3 cause look we had 3 linebackers 4 down linemen 2 safteys and 2 corners.....maybe it was a 6-3 when the outside linebackers were blitzing...but that last time i checked i believe that we are running a 4-3

Big Tarp 74
08-28-2002, 01:09 PM
It is good to see you guys finally defending each other. That more like it, and that the way you should play. Finaly the lights are comming on. I am not down on the team at all, but trying to light a fire under you. Because your young, you will make mistakes, I did not question that. As for the coaches, I never said they were bad, in fact they are not bad at all. What I stated was they are young. They are subject to mistakes. A more experenced coach might be able to see that. I beleive you all did fine as a schrimmage. What I questioned was trying to make corrections while the play is underway, and that it. That is a very bad time, and idea, because it lead to confusion on that play, and that not what your trying to teach. As an explayer, sitting up in the stands, I cannot do anything to help you, but it is a good place to view the plays as they develop. When I am talking to another ex-player, you guys take it to heart that we are down on the players. We are not! We are stating opinions between us, not facts. We are not your coaches, but are your fans. And most fans, talk lots of nonsense, because we are not coaches. I was watching the various coaching style, between Port Isabel, and Mercedes. At times PI linebackers were just to close to each other. The Mercedes coaches took advantage of this. One way to do this, is to take the ball to the outside. If we are having to sprint to get to the outside, we are going to get tired. Since we have a small ballclub, and many of our players are going both ways, we will tire even faster. This is not something new. As for the defensive schemes, I did see the 4-3, but then you would line up in a tight formation having the linebacker very close to the line. That when Mercedes would take it to the outside. As for me being told that I am not a fan, why would I work so hard to see that you have a web site, i see no one else doing it, or paying for it, as well as to take my time to build yours and the ex-teams their history online. There are many ball player from the past, and from the present, that need to be place online. I just wished I had more time. The web address is www.bluefever.org. (http://www.bluefever.org.) And my last point, I have always defended our school. That does not mean, that I do not have a right to state an opinion. My family, and I, have been PI fans for many many years. This will not change now or ever. The next time you think we are talking trash about the players or coaches, let me know. But attacking me is not solving the problem. If you question what I said, then ask me. Just take a close look at the game film with Mercedes, and watch close. See if what I have said is not true. They started running to the outside first. Then quick traps up the middle. Then rollouts, and passes, then the deep pass. Look hard at the film. As for what I saw that was very good, was the heads up plays on defense, by intersepting Mercedes 3 or 4 times. I remember 3, but I have been told that it was 4. These playes did not reflect in the score, but if they had, then PI would have won. I am aware of this. Why I thought that we did not play as well against Mercedes as EE, was due to us not making corrections. That why we have schrimmages, to attempt fixing problems. I will not be able to see your next schrimmage, hope everthing goes well. Wish the players, and the coaches the best of luck, and go big blue!

[This message has been edited by Big Tarp 74 (edited August 28, 2002).]

footballgal
08-28-2002, 06:46 PM
I have to defend Big Tarp 74 and say to the players on the board, Big Tarp 74 is a BIG fan of the Tarpons if not the biggest, if you knew who he was you would not question his opinions but take it as constructive criticism. So believe him when he says he is a fan. Like Big Tarp said he is just stating his opinion and some may agree and some won’t but it's his opinion. Now thinking about, I do recall what he is talking about, and I understand what he is saying because no adjustments were made when Mercedes started running outside, as I recall one of those plays ended up a long run for a touchdown. But to Big Tarp, when the Coaches and players see the film I am sure that they will work on these mistakes and make adjustments so I reiterate and say that the Tarpons will be just fine as I see them picking it up where they left off at the end of the season, which means come district these Tarpons will be ready to play and will have some big wins.

So peace to all, as we are ONE; we are the Tarpons and the Tarpon Fans!

BTW can someone please confirm when the game will be played, Thursday or Friday??

Tarpon 1
08-28-2002, 09:38 PM
it will be on friday ...the jv starts at 5 and varsity after that..........

footballgal
08-28-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Tarpon 1:
it will be on friday ...the jv starts at 5 and varsity after that..........

Thanks for the info Tarpon 1!

I hope to make it to Bishop, but I am not certain as after being out of work for 6 weeks, I am schduled to return to work on Friday, a real bummer! I get out at 5pm so don't know if we'll be able to make it to the game I will have to check it out to see how far the trip is from La Feria.

But anyhow, I wish you'll the best of luck and pray that my beloved Tarpons come out injury free and with a great scrimmage.

Please let me know how it goes either on the board or email me, I would really appreciate it! cablegal@rgv.rr.com

LUV YA BLUE!!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

"THE BEAST FROM THE EAST WILL HAVE IT'S FEAST"

(PI east of the Magical Rio Grande Valley)

Kool Tarpon 21
08-29-2002, 07:05 AM
Footballgal, we don't play on Friday, but we play today. We are traveling to Bishop to take on Floresville. We play after the JV. I think the JV starts at 5:00pm. We are going to go try our best. I CAN'T WAIT!!!