PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to each and all!!!

SintonFan
11-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I want to wish a great and wonderful Thanksgiving to everyone on this board and to your families too. Please travel safe to your families and holiday destinations(especially from late Friday and over the weekend when the weather is supposed to turn nasty) and back again.
This Thanksgiving please say grace and sit down and have fun with your loved ones. Also please say a prayer for all the troops overseas who have sacrificed so much to keep this country great. Don't forget their families who sacrifice much in their absence and are missing this time, us as civilians, take for granted. Regardless if your team wins or loses this weekend we still have our freedoms. God bless and God speed.:) :) :)

shankbear
11-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Right on the money there SintonFan

gobbler grad
11-23-2005, 10:57 PM
hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow and be safe during the holiday...

CheerMom
11-23-2005, 11:13 PM
The same from my family to all of your wonderful families.

44INAROW
11-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself, Sinton Fan. :clap: Hope everyone has a safe holiday and enjoys the time with their families. :)

PHS Wildcats
11-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone whethere you still playing or at home. I know you want you to to win and dodn't think that your team can lose, But respect the team you are playing There's a reason all of you are playing after Thanksgiving, Like my coach use to say,"There's no turkeys after Thanksgiving"! Good Luck the rest of the way.

SintonFan
11-24-2005, 01:42 AM
ttt :)

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 02:07 AM
I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.....my whole clan is having our turkey potluck Friday for lunch, then we are all headed up to Seguin for the game.
I hope the tryptophan doesn't kick in when its gametime, I guess I'll hafta sit in front of 44 so she can keep me awake!:D

DaHop72
11-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Traveling mercies to all those who will be on the road.

I Bleed Red08
11-24-2005, 10:28 AM
HAPPY TURKEYDAY to all of yall and BE SAFE and GOD BLESS all of yall and your traveling

WOS1
11-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving all!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Ditto to everything everyone above said!!:)

olddawggreen
11-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Happy Thanks Giving!!!

Gobbler Fan
11-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Happy Thangiving all !

Just a few thoughts before I sit down and enjoy the peace that was given to me by being born in the U.S.A.

I am one of the lucky ones as I wait for my family to all get here to enjoy this day of thanks . There are so many people espescially children and the elderly , who have nothing to eat and go to bed hungry every night and cry with hunger pangs everyday .There are so many in hospital's , institutions , and nursing homes that have no one and have to rely on veritable strangers to remember them on special occasion's . Remember these people as you look across the table and see that familiar smile of your loved ones.

I am aslo thankfull for the job I have even though at times it can be difficult unfair and nearly impossible at times , there are people who can not find a job and have families to support .Heaven only know's I havent much money , but I am very wealthy in family , friends and faith.

Celebrate the Thankgiving Holiday howerer you choose but remember to be thankfull for whatever it is that you call your life for their are really things to be gratefull .

Last but not least- A Happy thanksgiving to those serving in our armed forces who can not be with their families on this Thanksgiving Day .

Happy Holiday's everyone !

AP Panther Fan
11-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving All....and yes, remember to count your blessings and be grateful for all we have!:)

TxRedneck13
11-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Yall

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TxRedneck13
Happy Thanksgiving Yall From Sinton to Smiley??? what were you thinkin....right down the road from me then? Happy Thanksgiving!