PDA

View Full Version : Bet the house

CenTexSports
11-23-2005, 08:17 PM
That half of the teams playing this week will be playing B Ball Monday............................

A little less certain but a decent bet is that D19 rolls three teams into the next round. Kirbyville is another Hempstead, full of athletes but Cameron is on a mission and IF they play in control they should advance.

Hutto was a tossup to BC before the unfortunate accident. I beliveve they are a 14 point favorite now and they will win by dominating the clock.

Giddings has probably the best athletes of the three and I think they can hang with WOS. Giddings by 7 in a tremendous display of hitting and speed.

As I said in another post three of D19's losses are within D19 and the other is to a very good Liberty Hill team. D19 shows this week that they are the real deal.

Astrosdawg07
11-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
That half of the teams playing this week will be playing B Ball Monday............................

A little less certain but a decent bet is that D19 rolls three teams into the next round. Kirbyville is another Hempstead, full of athletes but Cameron is on a mission and IF they play in control they should advance.

Hutto was a tossup to BC before the unfortunate accident. I beliveve they are a 14 point favorite now and they will win by dominating the clock.

Giddings has probably the best athletes of the three and I think they can hang with WOS. Giddings by 7 in a tremendous display of hitting and speed.

As I said in another post three of D19's losses are within D19 and the other is to a very good Liberty Hill team. D19 shows this week that they are the real deal.

We shall see....

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2005, 08:19 PM
I'll take that part of the bet. :D

Good luck to D19 and hoping for no injuries in any of these games.

Crimestick
11-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Perhaps so... but remember that Palestine was full of big hits and speed, too. It should be a great game.

CenTexSports
11-24-2005, 10:27 PM
I STARTED TO POST A REPLY TO OC ON HIS THREAD BELOW BUT SINCE I HAD THIS ONE , I DECIDED TO BRING IT BACK TO THE TOP.

ILS1
11-25-2005, 06:12 AM
I read on another board that Cameron's star WR/Mr. Everything Derek Evans broke his ankle. He's out for the season. What a big blow for the Yoe,if this is true. Any Cameron folks wanna verify this?? Go luck D19-3A!!!

:(

injuredinmelee
11-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Ill take WOS winning big this weekend.

c-town_balla
11-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I read on another board that Cameron's star WR/Mr. Everything Derek Evans broke his ankle. He's out for the season. What a big blow for the Yoe,if this is true. Any Cameron folks wanna verify this?? Go luck D19-3A!!!

:(

Thats just not true. I just got back from practise and he was just fine running, punting, kicking and everything.