PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Roll Call

kepdawg
11-23-2005, 11:18 AM
What games are you going to this weekend?

I will be traveling to Shotwell for Denison vs. Wolfforth Frenship on Friday afternoon.

44INAROW
11-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Cuero vs. Ingleside, Friday @ 7:30 in Seguin

Liberty Hill vs. Devine, Saturday in San Antonio (hope we go)

sww-bull52
11-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Sweetwater vs Iowa Park Fri in Stephenville

Monahans vs Bridgeport on Sat in Sweetwater

bleedgreen
11-23-2005, 11:56 AM
I will not be able to attend the Kennedale game in Tyler due to threats I have been receiving from my wife if I don't attend a wedding on Saturday evening. Therefore, I am begging someone to please try to udate the score on this forum if at all possible or direct me to a website for radio broadcast. I am at your mercy.

Adidas410s
11-23-2005, 11:58 AM
UT/A&M on Friday @ Kyle Field

Wylie/Gainesville on Saturday @ Texas Stadium

catdad
11-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Who are these crazy people getting married during playoffs. I will be at the game but without my laptop so, no way to post. sorry, bleedgreen. If you listen real close you might hear me yelling.

3afan
11-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by bleedgreen
I will not be able to attend the Kennedale game in Tyler due to threats I have been receiving from my wife if I don't attend a wedding on Saturday evening. Therefore, I am begging someone to please try to udate the score on this forum if at all possible or direct me to a website for radio broadcast. I am at your mercy.

you need to pull rank!!!!!

well, I guess it depends on whats she's threatening you with -- or should i say without :D

STANG RED
11-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Sweetwater vs Iowa Park Fri in Stephenville

Monahans vs Bridgeport on Sat in Sweetwater

Ditto.
Plus what ever the other game is at Mustang Bowl on Saturday. There are two on Saturday and one Friday night.

sww-bull52
11-23-2005, 12:05 PM
I know. My sons wedding is next weekend in Tulsa. If Sweetwater beats IP we will still be in it and I will have to miss the next game. I could almost live with it if my youngest son was not a starter! He (the player) was supposed to be an usher but probably(knock on wood) won't get to be there so I have to take his place.

gobblergolf
11-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Ill be at Kyle Field Friday morning hoping for A&M to upset them boys from t.u.!! "hoping" being the key word!

Then I'm jumping in the car quick to go watch the Gobblers lay it on Ingleside.

Astrosdawg07
11-23-2005, 12:25 PM
KVIlle vs YOE

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by gobblergolf
Ill be at Kyle Field Friday morning hoping for A&M to upset them boys from t.u.!! "hoping" being the key word!

Then I'm jumping in the car quick to go watch the Gobblers lay it on Ingleside.
Same here. I'm driving from Del Rio to College Station on Thursday night, and then from CS to Seguin on Friday.

KTJ
11-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Texas vs. Texas A&M on Friday (i'm calling in sick to work. :D)

Gainesville vs. Abilene Wylie on Saturday night at Texas Stadium

Adidas410s
11-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Texas vs. Texas A&M on Friday (i'm calling in sick to work. :D)

Gainesville vs. Abilene Wylie on Saturday night at Texas Stadium

geez...we should have a 3ADL m&g at the game on Friday too! There are at least 4 or 5 people already going!

STANG RED
11-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
I know. My sons wedding is next weekend in Tulsa. If Sweetwater beats IP we will still be in it and I will have to miss the next game. I could almost live with it if my youngest son was not a starter! He (the player) was supposed to be an usher but probably(knock on wood) won't get to be there so I have to take his place.
You have got to be kidding me!!! You would put a wedding of all things before a meeting of the Mustangs & Loboes? Are you crazy?????????? If my family even thought about such a thing, I would horse whip them all!!! Where are your priorities man? People get married every day. That game will only happen once. Guess thats what you get for allowing your son to marry an Okie. She could never understand the segnificance of Texas High School football. That alone is reason enough to call the wedding off, all together. Tell him to find a nice Texas girl who has her priorities in order.

etbu
11-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Wos- Giddings, LarMarque- Kilgore, Rams- Texans. :D

gobbler grad
11-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Cuero vs. Ingleside, Friday @ 7:30 in Seguin

Liberty Hill vs. Devine, Saturday in San Antonio (hope we go)

same here...if it's not raining Sat., i'll be in S.A.

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2005, 01:52 PM
I was hoping to make the Cuero/Ingleside game, but practice took care of that. :(

I'll be in San Antonio Saturday, rain or shine. :)

sww-bull52
11-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
You have got to be kidding me!!! You would put a wedding of all things before a meeting of the Mustangs & Loboes? Are you crazy?????????? If my family even thought about such a thing, I would horse whip them all!!! Where are your priorities man? People get married every day. That game will only happen once. Guess thats what you get for allowing your son to marry an Okie. She could never understand the segnificance of Texas High School football. That alone is reason enough to call the wedding off, all together. Tell him to find a nice Texas girl who has her priorities in order.
I've been trying for years to convince him, but to no avail. And if I want to stay married I had better be a good Dad and go along. The original wedding date was in April and everything was hunky dory and then, I think, the Okie got the best of him.

kepdawg
11-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
same here...if it's not raining Sat., i'll be in S.A.

Don't let a little rain keep you from going to a game!

District303aPastPlayer
11-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Edcouch Elsa vs New Braunfels Canyon @ Buc in CC friday.

MHSvarsity2007
11-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Coleman/Childress game in Sweetwater on Friday. 2A football never hurt anyone haha.

ILS1
11-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Friday morning: In front of my TV watching the Horns whoop up on the poor Aggies!!!

Friday night: Chilton vs. Shiner @ Pflugerville Hendrickson

Sat. afternoon: Hutto vs. Bridge City @ Klein ISD Memorial Stadium

Go Hippos!!!

mustang04
11-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Friday : Sweetwater vs. Iowa Park
Saturday: Abilene Wylie vs. Gainesville

ML05
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Monahans vs. Bridgeport in Sweetwater at 6 on Saturday, possibly 2A Crane's game in Midland @ 2 on Sat, and possibly 6-man Grandfalls-Royalty vs Valley (or something like that) in Lamesa on Friday.

jmcgee
11-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Sweetwater vs. Iowa Park Fri In Stephenville

garageoffice
11-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by bleedgreen

Understood bleedgreen! I'm still trying to figure out a way to skip out on the second family Thanksgiving dinner of the week in favor of the game. My wife says that since it's my side of the family I don't have a choice. I tried to tell her that my dad would understand, and might even want to go with me.

She's not buying it!

garciap77
11-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Wolfforth Frenship Vs Denison 2pm Fri @ Shotwell Stadium

Wylie vs Gainesville 8pm St @ Texas Stadium

VWG
11-23-2005, 07:31 PM
One game that people are leaving out is...
Plainview and Stephenville at Jones SBC in Lubbock.

kepdawg
11-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by VWG
One game that people are leaving out is...
Plainview and Stephenville at Jones SBC in Lubbock.

I'm not leaving it out I'm just not going to it!

garciap77
11-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Plainview and Stephenville at Jones SBC in Lubbock. Will be a good one (two top 10 teams), but to far to go there then Texas Stadium.

j_dog
11-23-2005, 08:05 PM
It is looking like that I will go to the WOS/Giddings game on Friday night, and the Kirbyville/Cameron Yoe game on Saturday night.

Old Green
11-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Austin McCallum vs CC CalAllen 2pm Friday Victoria
Cuero vs Ingleside 7:30pm Friday Sequin
Blanco vs Skidmore-Tynan 2pm Saturday Sequin

AP Panther Fan
11-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Austin McCallum vs CC CalAllen 2pm Friday Victoria

go skidmore! :D

sweetwater07
11-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

hahahahahahahhaha ....OMG!!...hahahahaha

MARLINDOGS
11-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I will be going to watch SLC.And listening to Canton on the radio.:D

District303aPastPlayer
11-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
go skidmore! :D

cant forget Tynan :)

44INAROW
11-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
Coleman/Childress game in Sweetwater on Friday. 2A football never hurt anyone haha.

GO COLEMAN.. :clap: :clap: Good Luck Coach Buzzard :)

Originally posted by Old Green

GO SKIDMORE/TYNAN :clap: :clap: Good Luck Coach Arroyo and Coach Saenz :)

smustangs
11-24-2005, 02:37 AM
sweetwater vs IP on friday (stephenville at 6)
crane vs ? not sure on saturday (sweetwater at 2)
monohans vs bridgeport on saturday (sweetwater at 7)

Jody
11-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
KVIlle vs YOE

If your going to this game, DON'T miss the double-header of LaMarc vs. Kilgore.....TWO POWERHOUSES in 4-A. One of them ranked #1, the other won it all last year.

That's my pick.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
sweetwater vs IP on friday (stephenville at 6)
crane vs ? not sure on saturday (sweetwater at 2)
monohans vs bridgeport on saturday (sweetwater at 7)

Someone told me yesterday that the Crane vs. Idalou game had been changed to Grande in Midland....still don't know if that's true or not.

So the Monahans/Bridgeport game starts at 7:00? For some reason I was thinking it was 6:00!

Ranger Mom
11-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Someone told me yesterday that the Crane vs. Idalou game had been changed to Grande in Midland....still don't know if that's true or not.

So the Monahans/Bridgeport game starts at 7:00? For some reason I was thinking it was 6:00!

UIL website shows Crane vs. Idalou at Midland Grande at 2:00 and Monahans vs. Bridgeport at Sweetwater at 6:00.

BHKrystal06
11-24-2005, 11:59 AM
I should be at the Cuero game..