PDA

View Full Version : What smells good ....

3afan
11-23-2005, 07:08 AM
T E X A S

to make this a worthwhile post (thats debatable i guess) ... what are your favorite smells?

(besides bacon, everybody loves bacon)

piratebg
11-23-2005, 07:16 AM
gasoline, super glue, spray paint:D :D :D jk

I love the smell of home made tortillas!!!

injuredinmelee
11-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Apple Pie cooking.

Sugar Cookies cooking.

The uniforms all sweaty after a game. For some reason that smell just stays with you.

99IHSMustang
11-23-2005, 08:57 AM
The smell of Turkey on Thanksgiving morning

72Yoeman
11-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Grilled onions!

BullFrog Dad
11-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore loved the smell of napalm in the morning. Personally I prefer that new car smell.

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The uniforms all sweaty after a game. For some reason that smell just stays with you.

Puwee! I think I can still smell my oldest son....he graduated in '03. ;)

Whsdogs
11-23-2005, 09:41 AM
The uniforms all sweaty after a game. For some reason that smell just stays with you. [/B][/QUOTE]

ha oh man that smell...everytime i catch a wiff its like one of the movies were a million things happen at once in someones mind lol...brings back a ton of memories :(

pirate4state
11-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
T E X A S

to make this a worthwhile post (thats debatable i guess) ... what are your favorite smells?

(besides bacon, everybody loves bacon) coffee, fresh cut lawns, clean sheets, babies (clean ones :D) ...

vet93
11-23-2005, 10:08 AM
I love the smell of fresh cut grass....it takes me back to "game night"....suited up for battle and getting down in your stance for the first snap of the ball! While the smell is appealing the taste of fresh cut grass is NOT.....after the first "snap" of the ball and some 300 lb defensive lineman pile drives your head into the ground and you come up spitting out grass, a little blood and your picking a big clump of sod out of your face mask.....ahhh the memories!:D

I also like anything with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon baked in the oven:)

injuredinmelee
11-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs

ha oh man that smell...everytime i catch a wiff its like one of the movies were a million things happen at once in someones mind lol...brings back a ton of memories :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I am the exacrt same way. It has been a long long time since i doned the pads and helmet but that smell brings back so many memories and emotions.

vet93
11-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Injured...did you play for the Bulldogs? If so, what year....I played at Ballinger during the mid eighties.

ha oh man that smell...everytime i catch a wiff its like one of the movies were a million things happen at once in someones mind lol...brings back a ton of memories :(

I am the exacrt same way. It has been a long long time since i doned the pads and helmet but that smell brings back so many memories and emotions. [/B][/QUOTE]

Pmoney
11-23-2005, 10:47 AM
rain and new car smell

Bullaholic
11-23-2005, 10:49 AM
(My wife is not here today, so I can post this....)

Angelina Jolie's perfume in the morning......:D

Realistically...the smell of mesquite or hickory on my smoker.

The smells of coffee brewing and bacon frying early in the morning when I'm camping.

Years ago--the smell of the Mrs. Baird's bakery in Ft. Worth when passing it on I35.

injuredinmelee
11-23-2005, 12:46 PM

I am the exacrt same way. It has been a long long time since i doned the pads and helmet but that smell brings back so many memories and emotions. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didnt I am a Iow2a Park/ Wichita Falls High School guy.

formermbcouns
11-23-2005, 12:49 PM
the smell of a campfire