PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a UT/TAMU ticket?

big daddy russ
11-22-2005, 02:08 PM
One ticket. First row, second deck, student section, 15 yard line, YOU GET TO SIT DOWN!!! My brother's selling his student ticket to the UT game. Only one ticket, doesn't have a guest pass, but it's prime real estate. His best friend tore his ACL so they get tix in the special needs section smack dab in the front.

You would have to put a guest pass on the ticket. Guest passes are $42.50 for this game. I can meet up with you at Kyle on Friday to make the swap or if you're close we can get together today or tomorrow. First $52.50 or PM me an offer. I'll let you know who gets the ticket by 10:00 tonight.

If you have any questions I'll be on and off the downlow all day. Post 'em here and I'll get back to you.

Note: The $52.50 DOES NOT include the guest pass. You can get the sticker at the box office on Friday. I'll show you where to go, what to do, and help out any way possible.

Adidas410s
11-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
One ticket. First row, second deck, student section, 15 yard line, YOU GET TO SIT DOWN!!! My brother's selling his student ticket to the UT game. Only one ticket, doesn't have a guest pass, but it's prime real estate. His best friend tore his ACL so they get tix in the special needs section smack dab in the front.

You would have to put a guest pass on the ticket. Guest passes are $42 for this game. I can meet up with you at Kyle on Friday to make the swap or if you're close we can get together today or tomorrow. First $75 or PM me an offer. I'll let you know who gets the ticket by 10:00 tonight.

If you have any questions I'll be on and off the downlow all day. Post 'em here and I'll get back to you.

Note: The $75 DOES NOT include the guest pass. You can get the sticker at the box office on Friday. I'll show you where to go, what to do, and help out any way possible.

fyi the guest pass is $42.50 for the game. Students are asking too much right compared to what I can pay to sit in the zone for...so I'm just gonna get one of those off of EBay

un b weavable
11-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Unfortuately, i already have my ticket. I guess it'll be fun to see how many points the horns can put up.

big daddy russ
11-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
fyi the guest pass is $42.50 for the game. Students are asking too much right compared to what I can pay to sit in the zone for...so I'm just gonna get one of those off of EBay
My bad. I'll edit the original post.

And if you want to take a shot at it feel free. PM me an offer. He just felt that if someone was willing to pay $75 he'd go ahead and give it to them. If you feel that's too high just let me know what you would pay. You may have the highest bid or you may not. Either way it doesn't hurt to try.

big daddy russ
11-22-2005, 02:23 PM
I went ahead and brought that price down, too. If you buy the ticket outright it'll be $100 even.

3afan
11-22-2005, 02:59 PM
i'll sit on MY couch and watch - thank you

big daddy russ
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
ttt

Adidas410s
11-22-2005, 05:56 PM
if he had 2 tickets then maybe...I think I may have a friend though that can get me two student tickets for free and I just have to pay to convert them over.