PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else working Thanksgiving day???

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 01:26 PM
I am for half the day. Guess everyday cant be perfect in the golf business.

44INAROW
11-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Do you get off on Christmas Day?

HighSchool Fan
11-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am for half the day. Guess everyday cant be perfect in the golf business.

seeing as your in the golf business, what have you heard about the new nike driver??

pirate4state
11-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Do you get off on Christmas Day? :eek: :evillaugh

44INAROW
11-22-2005, 01:58 PM
speaking of Nike drivers.. my 17 son wants a Nike Sasquatch with some kind of Diamond or something like that shaft.. he said they run about $525 - yea.. like that's gonna happen

HighSchool Fan
11-22-2005, 02:01 PM
speaking of Nike drivers.. my 17 son wants a Nike Sasquatch with some kind of Diamond or something like that shaft.. he said they run about $525 - yea.. like that's gonna happen

golfsmith has the tour version for $350

44INAROW
11-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
golfsmith has the tour version for $350
I'll tell him to sell the 3 or 4 drivers he "just had to have" then with that money, we'll order him one :D

DaHop72
11-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Hard to beat the Ping G-2 or G-5. :D

HighSchool Fan
11-22-2005, 02:05 PM
I'll tell him to sell the 3 or 4 drivers he "just had to have" then with that money, we'll order him one :D

sounds fair enough

DaHop72
11-22-2005, 02:06 PM
You can't do that to him, sometimes with putters or drivers if you're stuggling you have to go back to your old friend until you get it back.:thinking: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 02:18 PM
The Nike Sasquatch is the real deal. The tour is probably the driver that he wants and they are alot higher. The sas comes with the diamante shaft that they are making esp for Nike on this club. I love it. Of course mine was free and I am hitting it well.

The ping G-5 is the best driver I have played with in 5 years. They run a little cheaper than some fo the other manufacturers.

Taylor-made is adding to their r-7 line. they will make it now with a bigger head. The 425 is coiming out soon and the 460 will come out when the tour season starts. I havent gotten my R-7 set up the way I like it yet but I hit the crap out of my R-7 3 wood. T/M is also making R-7 irons now. I havent gotten mine yet but look orward to the, I hit some tha the rep had last time he was here. I got my brother a set of them thats how much I liked em.

I just got a set of Srixon blades fromt eh Srixon rep and let me tell you they are the best irons I have ever owned. They dont have the name recognition but their products are solid. I like them so much I decided to go on staff with them.

WitchyWoman
11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Lol a woman's work is never done......... But I'll be at my Momma's enjoying all the food we cooked Wednesday nite!

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 02:29 PM
We do close Christmas day.
We close on Mondays during the winter months though so Ill get two days off.

DaHop72
11-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Lol a woman's work is never done......... But I'll be at my Momma's enjoying all the food we cooked Wednesday nite!
Get GJ a big hug for me when you get there.

WitchyWoman
11-22-2005, 02:34 PM
I will, she came in last nite so we are all cooking tomorrow nite at my brothers house since it has more space... Takes a while to get all those groceries ready for 75-80 family members, we usually wrap it up around 4am Thanksgiving Morning. Grab a shower a power nap. then we're ready for the Day... You know what a slave driver she is!
:D

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 02:46 PM
well there she is I was afraid you ahd left me and forgot how much you loved me...

WitchyWoman
11-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well there she is I was afraid you ahd left me and forgot how much you loved me...

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: U so funnnnnneeeeee soldier boy. By the way I won't be here tomorrow, have to go to the HUB CITY for several items... so u better tell me H-bday today cause I'm over the hill tomorrow... Hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving ;)

WitchyWoman
11-22-2005, 05:09 PM
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I really wish I were off work until January 06, I need a vacation with pay of course.

piratebg
11-22-2005, 08:45 PM
This is my first Thanksgiving off in 4 years, so I am looking forward to being with my family. However, now I will have to work Christmas this year. At least I have New Years off.