PDA

View Full Version : Kids

d4rkpri35t
11-22-2005, 03:14 AM
I read most of these posts beginning to end, and it made me sick.

If you can't make a good post, don't even try to post it, this is football discussion, not underclassmen that don't know s***.

If you have a good opinion, post it. If you don't, leave all the drama in the classroom discussions.

Peace.

kepdawg
11-22-2005, 03:20 AM
Welcome aboard! Perhaps you should take your own advice! ;)

jmcgee
11-22-2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by d4rkpri35t
I read most of these posts beginning to end, and it made me sick.

If you can't make a good post, don't even try to post it, this is football discussion, not underclassmen that don't know s***.

If you have a good opinion, post it. If you don't, leave all the drama in the classroom discussions.

Peace. I agree most of the new posters from sweetwater are in HS still and make stupid posts and make Sweetwater look like a bunch of immature kids.Oh by the way welcome to The Downlow.

d4rkpri35t
11-22-2005, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Welcome aboard! Perhaps you should take your own advice! ;)

Maybe I will ;)

... and thanks for the greeting, jmcgee

mustangsince87
11-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
I agree most of the new posters from sweetwater are in HS still and make stupid posts and make Sweetwater look like a bunch of immature kids.Oh by the way welcome to The Downlow.

haha darkpreist is in high school hes a frickin junior as well.

zeus63
11-22-2005, 10:15 AM
I know that some of the younger posters can be kind of annoying, but isn't this board about being able to express your opinions? Even if it's not very constructive sometimes it is good to know that our young people do actually have opinions, whever they are from.

Ranger Mom
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
If we don't have young, cocky, "my team is better than your team" posters here....that I am out of a job!!:) :)