PDA

View Full Version : It's just a game...

kepdawg
11-21-2005, 11:29 PM
...but it sure is a great game!

Thanks to Sean Weatherspoon and to all the Jasper seniors! Your contributions to the Jasper Bulldog football program are appreciated!

All of you will be missed!

Weatherspoon is my favorite player of all the high school players I have seen.

The picture below is now my wallpaper. The look on spoon's face shows how much Jasper Bulldog football meant to him!

He can play on my team anyday!

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/974/images/news/loss.jpg

photo courtesy of Jason Dunn, kjas.com

shankbear
11-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Met Spoon's uncle that night and he is a good guy too. The dawgs seemed out of their element this one night of the season. The Cards played well against a very good Jasper team. Barbers Hill met a similar fate against Kirbyville. You never know in the playoffs....you never know.

j_dog
11-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Kep, I agree. Spoon is the man! He will be remembered a long time for "the catch"! :)

Jasper seniors, you had a good run, and you left a good foundation for the Dogs to storm back in 06 ! :clap:

Hupernikomen
11-22-2005, 12:19 AM
In that picture was Josh Adams with Spoon. He comes from a long line of very good cornerbacks. He came back from a season ending broken ankle last year, and played through the pain this year. Don't know the number of interceptions this year, but he was one tremendous cover corner.