PDA

View Full Version : I hate thead.. not football related

injuredinmelee
11-21-2005, 09:10 PM
I hate Circuit City. I bought a Car Stereo there last week on thursday, and after I spend an hour deciding and finally choose one they tell me it is out of stock. So instead of just saying no thanks im goign to Best Buy I ordered it. The kid tells me it will be here in 3-5 days because they got it from another store. So I call today to check status at 9am. The kid tells me they are unloadign the truck so he isnt sure. My wife calls at 1130 and the same kid tells her they are waiting ont he truck to get there and the truck wouldnt be there til 6. DSo i call tonight at 715, the kid that sold me the stereo tells me it didnt get ordered til saturday and wont be here til Friday. I was there when he called the oher store in Southlake. Well that just pushed me over the edge. I drove to the store and ripped the kid and the store manager and got my money back. This is the second time they have pissed me off so bad i didnt buy a car stereo from them. I wouldnt buy a life saving pill fromt hat place if they were the last place on earth that carried it. I hope they go belly up and the whole corporation has to shut the doors and the Executives all go to jail for embezzilment.

shankbear
11-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Amped at Circuit Cit, eh? They are Shortcircuit City. That happens all the time.

BrahmaDAD70
11-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Here is my Best Buy Gripe.

I bought a digital camera at best buy for 400 dollars.

The camera did not live up to its expectations so I returned it.
The manager stated that because the camera was not broken
I was to be charged a re-stock fee. It was 63 dollars.
I freaked out !!!! I was so angry security had to be called in.
I told them that I would pass on that Best Buy doesnt care about
the products that they sell. The manager said sir you go ahead
and do that. This X-Mas dont Buy from Best Buy. If you are un happy they could care less. Whew... I feel better.
Thank you for letting me vent.
This group thing really works.

:rolleyes:

shankbear
11-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Let's all go the Frys!!!! Tons of crap, low prices and just plain old fun.

BrahmaDAD70
11-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Say no to Frys
To Greasy

hayden9212004
11-21-2005, 10:26 PM
why do you hate post
then dont write them

shankbear
11-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I think that this is a pure expression of these angry posters' First Amendment right of free speech. They are expressing their experiences with retail establishments of some repute. These big brick and mortar stores must know that there is a thing called the INTERNET out there for consumers. Price will dictate purchases as things become more expendable. Warranties are somewhat useless now so "we don't need no stinkin CIRCUITCITYBESTBUYFRYS.

Adidas410s
11-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hate Circuit City. I bought a Car Stereo there last week on thursday, and after I spend an hour deciding and finally choose one they tell me it is out of stock. So instead of just saying no thanks im goign to Best Buy I ordered it. The kid tells me it will be here in 3-5 days because they got it from another store. So I call today to check status at 9am. The kid tells me they are unloadign the truck so he isnt sure. My wife calls at 1130 and the same kid tells her they are waiting ont he truck to get there and the truck wouldnt be there til 6. DSo i call tonight at 715, the kid that sold me the stereo tells me it didnt get ordered til saturday and wont be here til Friday. I was there when he called the oher store in Southlake. Well that just pushed me over the edge. I drove to the store and ripped the kid and the store manager and got my money back. This is the second time they have pissed me off so bad i didnt buy a car stereo from them. I wouldnt buy a life saving pill fromt hat place if they were the last place on earth that carried it. I hope they go belly up and the whole corporation has to shut the doors and the Executives all go to jail for embezzilment.

It never ceases to amaze me how we always have the exact opposite experiences at retail places! Then again...have fun at Best Buy because it's all the Circuit City guys who got fired for sucking at their job. That's why I go to Bunkleys for audio stuff. Computers I order online. I go to CC for digital cameras and tv's...nothing else really!

RMAC
11-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Brick killed a guy.

Yeah. There were horses, and a man on fire, and, and I killed a guy with a trident.

You know Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to find a safehouse or close relative as you're probably wanted for murder.

zeus63
11-22-2005, 01:13 AM

So, I'm guessing you are kind of frustrated, no?

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 11:23 AM
My letter writing phase has already begun. I tried to get the CEO on the phone this morning. I will write letter after letter after letter and make call after call after call until I feel like they have soothed my feelings. It wont be easy im a hater. Ask Southwest Airlines and Adidas' work... I like to make people cry...

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 11:24 AM
I am going wioth Howard radio this time i think. I played softball against all those guys so I know em.

Keith7
11-22-2005, 12:20 PM
hate best buy?!?! check out this website.. http://www.bestbuysux.org/

pirate4state
11-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
hate best buy?!?! check out this website.. http://www.bestbuysux.org/ :eek: How sad. It takes so much of our energy to hate someone/thing so bad to go to these lengths!!! :doh:

Smile, be happy!!! :)

Keith7
11-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: How sad. It takes so much of our energy to hate someone/thing so bad to go to these lengths!!! :doh:

Smile, be happy!!! :)

try going to best buy and getting help to find something... wow I thought these people were overdramatic until i witnessed that stuff for myself

pirate4state
11-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
try going to best buy and getting help to find something... wow I thought these people were overdramatic until i witnessed that stuff for myself actually, i prefer that they leave me alone while i watch tv. :D

injuredinmelee
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
actually, i prefer that they leave me alone while i watch tv. :D

I have onyl been into Best Buy one time since they opened here. I asked where soemthign was and they pointed me to the item and didnt take me to it. I hate that soooooooooo much. I fire the guys that work for me that do it more than one time. It is a huge pet peeve of mine.

garageoffice
11-22-2005, 02:23 PM
My letter writing phase has already begun. I tried to get the CEO on the phone this morning. I will write letter after letter after letter and make call after call after call until I feel like they have soothed my feelings. It wont be easy im a hater. Ask Southwest Airlines and Adidas' work... I like to make people cry...

My prediction...you're going to meet a lot of RESISTANCE :doh:

sorry, I just had to do it

Adidas410s
11-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Dont let the man get you down injured...cuz he will...oh yes he will!!!