PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs Kirbyville, then Cameron vs Hutto

yoemanfan98
11-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Cameron wins by at least two touchdowns.

Then, hopefully, a Cameron/Hutto rematch when Hutto puts Bridge City away this weekend.

YoePride05
11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Let's just take things one week at a time

Astrosdawg07
11-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by yoemanfan98

Then, hopefully, a Cameron/Hutto rematch when Hutto puts Bridge City away this weekend.

I don't know about Hutto taking out BC.

Old Cardinal
11-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I your wildest dreams!:D You guys act like Jasper was just breadpuddin--I think Jasper could beat anyone in your District at the end of the season :)

Astrosdawg07
11-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I your wildest dreams!:D You guys act like Jasper was just breadpuddin--I think Jasper could beat anyone in your District at the end of the season :)
Thanks for the compliment OC.

j_dog
11-21-2005, 05:53 PM

Do you remember what happened the last time Yoe played a third place team out of District 22-3a? :p Ignore KV at your own peril. BH can tell you a bit about that.

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 06:28 PM

getting a little ahead of yourself....what makes you so sure that both teams will win this week?

Astrosdawg07
11-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Do you remember what happened the last time Yoe played a third place team out of District 22-3a? :p Ignore KV at your own peril. BH can tell you a bit about that.

Ya, but we were a much better team than anyone else last year by the time we got to Yoe.

Paratrooper
11-21-2005, 07:39 PM
That is insane to diss Jasper.......that is a VERY quality team. It just happened to be Bridge City's night. If you think you will just slide by Bridge City and move on, WHEW!.........yes, I do hope you keep that attititude. Bridge City by every poll I have read are predicted to beat Hutto. I certainly don't think Hutto will be a cakewalk by any stretch, but I really don't think Hutto has seen a defense like they are about to see.

theyoefnshow
11-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I beg to differ. Hutto's offense didn't touch the endzone when they played Cameron. They scored on a kickoff return and a couple of field goals. They have played tough defenses and should be fine

Modest Man
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I beg to differ. Hutto's offense didn't touch the endzone when they played Cameron. They scored on a kickoff return and a couple of field goals. They have played tough defenses and should be fine

hutto's defense will have you wishing you knew how to play. Don't diss the D...

yoemanfan98
11-21-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm so sick of the fans of the "Golden Triangle" teams thinking that their teams are so high and mighty. I am confident, as well I am sure the rest of the fans from Central Texas, that Cameron will put away Kirbyville, Hutto will defeat Bridge City, and Giddings will pull off a huge upset of West-Orange Stark. When this happens, I can't wait to see this board on Sunday. You know, there are other quality football programs outside the "Golden Triangle". Hopefully after this 05 season, the teams out of Class 3A/D19 will actually get some respect.

shankbear
11-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Hey, it is equal opportunity disrespecting on this board. Look at all the posts where the Golden Triangle people trash each other. They are usually each others biggest targets. Centex football should be respected. This is playoff time and look at all the great teams who are now pounding the hardwood instead of the gridiron.

Hupernikomen
11-21-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm so sick of the fans of the "Golden Triangle" teams thinking that their teams are so high and mighty. I am confident, as well I am sure the rest of the fans from Central Texas, that Cameron will put away Kirbyville, Hutto will defeat Bridge City, and Giddings will pull off a huge upset of West-Orange Stark. When this happens, I can't wait to see this board on Sunday. You know, there are other quality football programs outside the "Golden Triangle". Hopefully after this 05 season, the teams out of Class 3A/D19 will actually get some respect.

Well it is SE Texas 3A against three out your way..should be interesting.

yoemanfan98
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
You are absolutely correct...this coming Friday and Saturday are going to be interesting.

Modest Man
11-21-2005, 09:54 PM
what is a golden triangle? am i apart of that? probably not...because i'm TVIM

GS#17
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM

Wasn't this entire thread started by someone writing

Then, hopefully, a Cameron/Hutto rematch when Hutto puts Bridge City away this weekend

Did I miss something here?

BTW, ModestMan, the Golden Triangle is the Beaumont-Port Arthur-Orange area in Southeast Texas.

wos fan1
11-21-2005, 10:09 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paratrooper
11-21-2005, 10:21 PM
I am confident, as well I am sure the rest of the fans from Central Texas, that Cameron will put away Kirbyville, Hutto will defeat Bridge City, and Giddings will pull off a huge upset of West-Orange Stark.

Cameron will be favored over Kville. Kville has fought back but was the 3rd place team in their district. They are the cinderella team going into this. This may be the only game you do win, but I still wouldn't count the Wildcats out.

A very strong Bridge City is favored to beat Hutto, and if Hutto does win this would be considered a mild upset. Hutto will score, but I think their defense is definently suspect against the speed of the Cardinals.

WOS is one of the top teams in the state. That would be a HUGE upset for the Mustangs to get upended. Don't see it happening. WOS has too many weapons.

I think you guys walk away 1-2

yoemenkracker30
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM

who was 3rd place?....jasper?

sicem74
11-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
no jasper 1st kville 3rd

yoemenkracker30
11-21-2005, 10:27 PM
i was asking to what team he was referring to in previous years CHARLES!!!

j_dog
11-21-2005, 11:48 PM
That is right, Jasper was the third place team last year. Silsbee first, KV second, Jasper third.

theyoefnshow
11-22-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Modest Man
hutto's defense will have you wishing you knew how to play. Don't diss the D...

Umm.....ok....my team is (are?) the Yoemen. Cameron beat them remember? HUtto never scored a touchdown offensively.

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I would love to see BC and K-ville in the next round, and that is what I am wishing for. But I believe it will be BC and Yoe for all the marbles in reg. 3.

sicem74
11-22-2005, 09:45 AM
i was asking to what team he was referring to in previous years CHARLES!!!
HE SAID MY NAME I DONT APPRECIATE THAT ROM HIM!

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 09:46 AM

The golden triangle is stacked with talent from 5a all the way down to 1a. There are more recruits from this area per capita than any area in the state of Texas. From that group of college players, more go on to play pro ball than any other area. We are not high and mighty, we just love our football, and are maybe a little proud of what our area teams accomplish each year. As it was said on this thread. Nobody dogs each other more than teams from this area. We dog each other because there is a respect for each other. Once an area matchup is over, the opposition follows the winner to the end. It's kind of like a sibling rilvery. You fight like cats and dogs, but you still love each other. So be careful....you pick on one team from the Golden Triangle you will have several on your back. Can't we just all get along.
I'm calling for a group hug right now!!!!

BIFF
11-22-2005, 09:50 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
as if any of you could hang with D-19
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by BIFF
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
as if any of you could hang with D-19
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey Biff.....Barbie called and said your turtle neck was ready at the cleaners!

BIFF
11-22-2005, 10:23 AM
turtle necks that more your area uncle Rico
why is everyone still living in the eighties ?
must be the parents of the kids playing now

back in the 80s bluh bluh bluh
our records where bluh bluh bluh

-1985=20 years and thats a long time ago

Here come the hippos the mighty mighty hippos oooooo aaaaaa
ooooooo aaaaaa

Anyone been to the Bridge city web site?
go and click on the pictures
sure you expect football but
you get alot of well the
their parents must be proud
cooter brown!

yoemenkracker30
11-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
HE SAID MY NAME I DONT APPRECIATE THAT ROM HIM!

cry me a river mr. baylor bears+brett farve=greatest thing since a peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Old Cardinal
11-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Well Biffy I guess we were all a 22 year old once.....Yoe could not beat a 3rd team from a SE TX District last year and they will be very lucky to beat a 3rd team from the same District(Kirbyville). SE TX has pretty good football.

BIFF
11-22-2005, 10:40 AM
sar now
pally pretty good isnt good enough to beat D-19

im not worried about the yoe im pretty sure the jv could take care of kibbyville

Hey cameron isnt it funny how all these team get all puffed up like a turkey

why we are the golden triangle no team could come in and beat us urhauhruharuhruhalhra

BIFF
11-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Umm.....ok....my team is (are?) the Yoemen. Cameron beat them remember? HUtto never scored a touchdown offensively.
beat no
won yes
plus we should have gotten a few points for the teeth left on the field

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 10:47 AM
beat no
won yes
plus we should have gotten a few points for the teeth left on the field

Your suppost to leave them in a glass beside your bed biff.....not on the field!

BIFF
11-22-2005, 10:49 AM
yehaa tell that to cameron

yoemenkracker30
11-22-2005, 10:55 AM
he's referring to when derek evans lost 2 of his bottom teeth in the cameron vs. hutto game

Dogman_1969
11-22-2005, 11:23 AM
I hope that WOS doesn't think that Giddings doesn't have weapons. If they do then they will get a good look at the back of Fitzhenry's jersey just like the last 2 playoff teams did. The Buff's also have a 240 + lb running back that will get about 5 yds a carry on Friday night as well.

Giddings by 9!!!!!!

Go district 19

WOS1
11-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Then, hopefully, a Cameron/Hutto rematch

This WILL happen.... on the basketball court...;)

WOS1
11-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I hope that WOS doesn't think that Giddings doesn't have weapons. If they do then they will get a good look at the back of Fitzhenry's jersey just like the last 2 playoff teams did. The Buff's also have a 240 + lb running back that will get about 5 yds a carry on Friday night as well.

Giddings by 9!!!!!!

Go district 19

The WO-S football team and coaches are very well aware of the talent that the Giddings team has. They realize they are very fast and the back will be a load. Hopefully, we will be fortunate enough NOT to allow the big back 5 yards a carry. If we do, we will surely be in trouble.

Dogman, have you seen any WO-S games this year?

72Yoeman
11-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Be careful who you diss here, ya never know where those scouting reports and films can end up..... And BTW biff, missing teeth hasn't stopped Derek yet nor your cheap shots on your home field. Hope that refereeing crew is riding the bus to all your games with you and if they're not I bet you find the going a little tougher...lol:D

YoePride05
11-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Well Biffy I guess we were all a 22 year old once.....Yoe could not beat a 3rd team from a SE TX District last year and they will be very lucky to beat a 3rd team from the same District(Kirbyville). SE TX has pretty good football.

Last year is over-quit bringing it up. Play calling shot us in the foot. Cameron was the better team, and we should have won the game on that last offensive drive. The two touchdowns that Jasper had before that were off of offensive errors. Just wasn't our best game offensively. But I still don't see what last year has to do with this year. It's a different team. Let's just save the trash talking for Sunday morning.

spiveyrat
11-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Cameron was the better team? Ya think? :rolleyes:

I think there are few teams who could have played Gilmer as close as Jasper did last year... and Cameron was not one of them. :p

RdaleBoi08
11-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Giddings Wins by a touhdown because they have so many weapons on offense and there defense is real good...i know WOS has that guy committed to Texas but i still say giddings wins!

Yoemen beat's kville and thats all i have to say about that...

Hutto wins by 3 or in OT because the Qb is quick and fast and nobody has stopped him yet.

Represent D-19!

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08
Giddings Wins by a touhdown because they have so many weapons on offense and there defense is real good...i know WOS has that guy committed to Texas but i still say giddings wins!

Yoemen beat's kville and thats all i have to say about that...

Hutto wins by 3 or in OT because the Qb is quick and fast and nobody has stopped him yet.

Represent D-19!

So if nobody has stopped him, Hutto must be undeafeated. I thought Hutto was the 3rd team to represent D19. I guess I was wrong.

WO-S by 3 TD's
Yoe by 2 TD's..(I'll be rooting for Kville)
BC by 3 TD's

Astrosdawg07
11-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by cardtilldeath
So if nobody has stopped him, Hutto must be undeafeated. I thought Hutto was the 3rd team to represent D19. I guess I was wrong.

WO-S by 3 TD's
BC by 3 TD's

That is a reasonable prediction I believe.

Hindsight2020
11-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08

giddings has weapons??? they cannot pass, or they would.

you must not have seen wo-s's offense yet........ wo-s also has a receiver that commited to u of h. they have a runningback/receiver that is a junior that will go d-1 after next year.

palestine scored over 50 in each of their 3 previous games before wo-s. wo-s held them to 13. i think the defense speaks for itself.

i say wo-s and bridge city win, but kirbyville will fall short.

wos fan1
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
I agree!

theyoefnshow
11-22-2005, 05:28 PM
they don't pass because they don't have to. They threw 4 times last week. 3 were touchdowns. They threw against us twice. 1 was a touchdown. I'd say they are fully capable of passing.

Hindsight2020
11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
they don't pass because they don't have to. They threw 4 times last week. 3 were touchdowns. They threw against us twice. 1 was a touchdown. I'd say they are fully capable of passing.

and the wo-s secondary is very capable of shutting receivers down.......

why didn't they pass more in the games they lost this season???? you can't get good at something if you don't practice it in games that are easily won.....

hopefully wo-s will force them to pass.

wos fan1
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
We have shut down the pass and run even on good 4A teams earlier this year!

Hindsight2020
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
opponents average 88 yards passing per game against wo-s.

theyoefnshow
11-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Giddings had 130 yards against Connally and that yielded them 21 points (including field goals). I'd say 80 yards would get them 14 at least

ILS1
11-22-2005, 08:53 PM

The only thing stopping him is his nagging injury. But it looked just fine last Saturday night. Shows how much you THINK you know!!! Cameron was 1st in district,Hutto was 2nd and Giddings was 3rd!!!

:D

Port_town_texas
11-22-2005, 09:04 PM
u must be crazy.....

k-Ville by 14...too much speed.

cardtilldeath
11-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
The only thing stopping him is his nagging injury. But it looked just fine last Saturday night. Shows how much you THINK you know!!! Cameron was 1st in district,Hutto was 2nd and Giddings was 3rd!!!

:D Oh....thousand pardons grasshopper!

chaingang
11-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

Giddings by 9!!!!!!

Go district 19

Obviously you havent seen us play, so Ill take the comments like they were from a 2 year old.

All this huff and puff about speed and so on.........well, just go ask Palestine!:cool:

chaingang
11-22-2005, 11:15 PM
they don't pass because they don't have to.

Well, they better learn!!!!!:cool:

Paratrooper
11-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by cardtilldeath

WO-S by 3 TD's
BC by 3 TD's

This is probably the most reasonable prediction of them all. I actually think WOS wins by 4 TD's. Yoe will be by 2 TD's. BC will win by on the low end 2 on the high end 4.

WOS has too many weapons for Giddings. WOS by a bunch

Hutto has not faced a defense like BC will give them. They will get burned by the speed, but Hutto with the big line will prove tough for the Cardinals

Yoe is strong and should win, but Kville has definently proved they deserve to be here.

wos fan1
11-22-2005, 11:33 PM
I'll also be going for Kirbyville but Yoe will be to much. BC and WOS should win. To many weapons.

Comeaux
11-22-2005, 11:50 PM
KIRBYVILLE - 42
JASPER - 20

BIFF
11-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by wos fan1
I'll also be going for Kirbyville but Yoe will be to much. BC and WOS should win. To many weapons.

blah blah blah

chaingang
11-23-2005, 09:54 AM
blah blah blah

A normal answer from someone who has been proved wrong.:hand:

Jealous? Ya better ask somebody!:cool:

WOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j_dog
11-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Comeaux
KIRBYVILLE - 42
JASPER - 20
Since you brought it up:

JASPER - 52
KIRBYVILLE - 27

Astrosdawg07
11-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Since you brought it up:

JASPER - 52
KIRBYVILLE - 27

:Astrodawg begins to dance:. :clap:

wildkat0507
11-23-2005, 10:47 PM
well look whos still in the playoffs.......

Paratrooper
11-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by wildkat0507
well look whos still in the playoffs.......

Yes, hats off to you guys for being in the playoffs. Jasper did get beat BY THE SAME TEAM THAT BEAT YOU. The only exception was, Jasper did not get beat by as many points.

Jody
11-24-2005, 08:07 AM

AMEN BROTHER......:clap:

Jody
11-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by wos fan1
We have shut down the pass and run even on good 4A teams earlier this year!

You mean like Bay City........Now that's funny. Bay City made the mistake of running the ball in the second half or they would have beatin WOS by at least 2 TD's. Not to emntion they did not shut down the passing game either. :D

Gobble Gobble.....

Jody
11-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Cameron was the better team? Ya think? :rolleyes:

I think there are few teams who could have played Gilmer as close as Jasper did last year... and Cameron was not one of them. :p

Spivey,

I got to agree with ya here. Jasper put it in 3 more gears than they had to stay with that Gilmer team. I have never seen a more talented QB at any level. That is coming from someone who saw Vince Young and Reggie McNeal play in high school. The combination fo the Gilmer QB and his receivers were awsome....