PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside/Cuero M&G

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Don't remember much about Matador Stadium, but I figured someone out there has to.

Halftime sounds good to me if it does to everyone else. Any suggestions on a good location? I was thinking just outside the gate on the Ingleside side of the field for all you smokers out there.

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Don't remember much about Matador Stadium, but I figured someone out there has to.

Halftime sounds good to me if it does to everyone else. Any suggestions on a good location? I was thinking just outside the gate on the Ingleside side of the field for all you smokers out there.

I'll be there.. sounds good to me

only 100 posts to 4000 :D :D

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Since I'll be arriving into Seguin right before kick off, half time works for me!! :)

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Since I'll be arriving into Seguin right before kick off, half time works for me!! :)
Me too. I'm driving back to CS from Thanksgiving in Del Rio either very late Thursday or very early Friday. UT/TAMU at 11:30 then Cuero/IHS in Seguin at 7:30.

gobbler grad
11-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Ill be there...:D ...if we can get there...even bring a camera too, just in case...:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
11-21-2005, 01:03 PM
what time does the A&M/UT game start? I wanna eat at Clear Springs again, dammit...

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
what time does the A&M/UT game start? I wanna eat at Clear Springs again, dammit...
11:30 AM.

gobblerfan02
11-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Ill be there...:D ...if we can get there...even bring a camera too, just in case...:rolleyes:

Looks like I'll be there too! Drive safely everyone, and don't fall asleep due to the overload of tryptophan!:D

99IHSMustang
11-21-2005, 02:12 PM
Half time sounds good.... I guess with everyone going we can possibly have a down low section on both sides of the stadium... :eek:

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 02:27 PM
man....yall already know me and the boys will be there live....stayin with the gator friday night, lol....

SintonFan_inAustin
11-21-2005, 03:24 PM
im planning in going to this game along with a few other Sinton fans, our 30-3a lone representative will carry the 30-3a torch and represent well. Good luck stangs gobblers better not overlook this game as Ingleside can put up points if the secondary is not well prepared.

Johnny Utah
11-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Cuero by a bunch!!!

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
im planning in going to this game along with a few other Sinton fans,

hope to see you'll at the M&G :)

CheerMom
11-21-2005, 05:24 PM
We're thinking about coming. Would love to meet everybody since this will probably be our last year as 3A.

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
We're thinking about coming. Would love to meet everybody since this will probably be our last year as 3A. :clap: Sweet!! Hope you can make it!!

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 05:38 PM
We're thinking about coming. Would love to meet everybody since this will probably be our last year as 3A.

I hope to meet you as well....it just dawned on me exactly how large this meet and greet could be. :eek:

Just the Cuero crew alone is a party by themselves....;) :D

schu1213
11-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Ill be there, YAY.

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 06:14 PM
so is unbweavable comin down for this one...i cant wait to meet you....

schu1213
11-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Im guessin this will be the first meet and greet that has ever taken place at a practice huh?

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Im guessin this will be the first meet and greet that has ever taken place at a practice huh?

thats what it looks like....i think everyone should wait for an acutal game....

Fish's mom
11-21-2005, 06:34 PM

Sounds good to me. And I'm going to take all the smack talk with a grain of salt. I'm proud of them not matter what. Win, then great, Lose and it's great experience for a young talented group of kids and they'll be back next year.
GO MUSTANGS.:cheerl:

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Sounds good to me. And I'm going to take all the smack talk with a grain of salt. I'm proud of them not matter what. Win, then great, Lose and it's great experience for a young talented group of kids and they'll be back next year.

ur takin it all with a grain of salt.....sounds good to me, but im taking with the whole shaker....whatcha know good now

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 06:57 PM
... And I'm going to take all the smack talk with a grain of salt. I'm proud of them not matter what. Win, then great, Lose and it's great experience for a young talented group of kids and they'll be back next year.
I feel you, mom. Let's hope that son of yours doesn't get too roughed up by those Cuero boys. ;)

Our little JV squad's in trouble, ain't it ma?

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 06:59 PM
the matador's pride never dies.......

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Nope. :D

gobbler grad
11-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I guess when i'm through frying my turkeys on Thanksgiving, I can throw a couple of CROWS in and bring them to the game , if needed...:D :D :D :D :D

GreenGobbla
11-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Nope. :D

i saw a sign at the chicken express when we went last night, so i thought id say it since we are playin in seguin...

Fish's mom
11-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I feel you, mom. Let's hope that son of yours doesn't get too roughed up by those Cuero boys. ;)

Our little JV squad's in trouble, ain't it ma?
Don't make me come out on that field :D Cuero won't know what hit them if a crazy ma gets on that field LOL;)

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I guess when i'm through frying my turkeys on Thanksgiving, I can throw a couple of CROWS in and bring them to the game , if needed...:D :D :D :D :D
Who you bringing crow for? Nobody on our side ever said we'd win.

So it'd have to be for someone claiming a win, right?

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Don't make me come out on that field :D Cuero won't know what hit them if a crazy ma gets on that field LOL;)
LOL. Go easy on 'em. They are just kids, you know.

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
i saw a sign at the chicken express when we went last night, so i thought id say it since we are playin in seguin...
Just got back from Chicken E about an hour ago. Love their sweet tea.

99IHSMustang
11-21-2005, 07:17 PM

That is what I was thinking... I don't remember saying we were going to win... hmmm :thinking:

schu1213
11-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Yes sir, its the best sweet tea anywhere. Well i dont know if it has the bbq station's in Cuero.

gobbler grad
11-21-2005, 07:18 PM

ABSOLUTELY...:thinking:

just in case these guys are hungry ...:devil:
they start partying after the game, it taste like chicken...:eek:

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 07:29 PM

Hope your plans work out that you'll get to come :)

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Just got back from Chicken E about an hour ago. Love their sweet tea.

I ate there for lunch on Saturday before the game.. that is some sweet tea.. you could tell the locals.. they ordered half and half...... by the way.. the livers were excellent :)

crabman
11-21-2005, 10:27 PM
This meet and greet could easily have 30 people if all of the Cuero people show up along with Ingleside, Sinton, Rice, etc...

By the way, the A&M/UT game starts at 11:30. Everyone should be able to be on the road by 11:38. :(

HM33
11-22-2005, 12:39 AM
ummm so where are we meeting?

KingRob
11-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Wish I could go....:( :weeping: ...Hope everyone has a safe trip.

LET'S GO CUERO!!

pirate4state
11-22-2005, 10:06 AM

I couldn't find an aerial shot of this stadium. :( This was the only picture I was able to find off of texasbob.com. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/matadorstadium.jpg As you can see it isn't much of a pic to determine where one could meet. If I remember correctly there is a fence that separates home/visitor at the sound end of the field. I guess the best place to meet would be outside the stadium at the north end of the field? :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2005, 10:47 AM
I couldn't find an aerial shot of this stadium. :( This was the only picture I was able to find off of texasbob.com. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/matadorstadium.jpg As you can see it isn't much of a pic to determine where one could meet. If I remember correctly there is a fence that separates home/visitor at the sound end of the field. I guess the best place to meet would be outside the stadium at the north end of the field? :thinking:
You're right, there is a fence and they are adamant about not letting anyone cross.

District303aPastPlayer
11-22-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're right, there is a fence and they are adamant about not letting anyone cross.

what haters

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Should we just do the M&G after the game? Thoughts?

gobblerfan02
11-23-2005, 02:13 PM

He should be bringing the crow for schu1213 and GreenGobbla, as those two idiots keep talkin' smack about how Cuero is not even playing a game this week! Knock, knock, it takes "6 wins" to determine a state champion is this division, not like the 5 it took last season guys!!!! :D
Enough said, hope the gobblers have a good game, and don't overlook Ingleside. What would all the Sinton posters on here say if Cuero lost to Ingleside this season after the Sinton team was able to handle them! Hope the secondary comes prepared, which I know they will!

pirate4state
11-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Should we just do the M&G after the game? Thoughts? Probably wouldn't work. Too many parents wanting to visit with their kids after the game. Best bet is still at half time. :thumbsup: Meet on the outside of the stadium on the North side of the field up against the fence. :nerd:

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
What would all the Sinton posters on here say if Cuero lost to Ingleside this season after the Sinton team was able to handle them!

Oh, you can't even begin to imagine..... :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
11-23-2005, 02:16 PM
He should be bringing the crow for schu1213 and GreenGobbla, as those two idiots keep talkin' smack about how Cuero is not even playing a game this week! Knock, knock, it takes "6 wins" to determine a state champion is this division, not like the 5 it took last season guys!!!! :D
Enough said, hope the gobblers have a good game, and don't overlook Ingleside. What would all the Sinton posters on here say if Cuero lost to Ingleside this season after the Sinton team was able to handle them! Hope the secondary comes prepared, which I know they will!

using board logic:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it means sinton would have beat Cuero, if Cuero loses to Ingleside. But we all know how much board logic goes around here

pirate4state
11-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
using board logic:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it means sinton would have beat Cuero, if Cuero loses to Ingleside. But we all know how much board logic goes around here It's all in good fun. :clap: It has become a downlow staple. :)

99IHSMustang
11-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Win or lose I can't wait till Friday!

44INAROW
11-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Should we just do the M&G after the game? Thoughts?

would be OK with me.... whatever you'll wanna do

gobblergreen
11-23-2005, 02:42 PM

Hey, chill out dude, idiot is a pretty harsh word, these guys are just having a little fun...:eek:
As for the m&g after the game would probably be the easiest:confused:

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Probably wouldn't work. Too many parents wanting to visit with their kids after the game. Best bet is still at half time. :thumbsup: Meet on the outside of the stadium on the North side of the field up against the fence. :nerd:
Seems like a few are for it, a few are against. I'll post a poll, and get back on here Friday morning to check the results.

It really doesn't matter to me. I'm trying to think of the most convenient way for everyone.

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 03:01 PM
You know what, screw it. Halftime sounds good. I've gotta drive back to CS after the game so I'm getting on the road.

Ranger Mom
11-23-2005, 03:05 PM
You know what, screw it. Halftime sounds good. I've gotta drive back to CS after the game so I'm getting on the road.

Take it from me Russ, you do whatever is best for you. You are the one with the flag (have you got it yet?) and if people wanna sign it, they will meet up with you and do so at the time and place you choose!

You will never please everyone, so you just have to make the decision that works into YOUR plans and hope for the best!

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
(have you got it yet?)
No, but today's mail hasn't come yet. If it doesn't come today, will the mail run on Friday?

If not, I can just tear up an old shirt, get everyone to sign the cloth and staple it to the flag. :D

Ranger Mom
11-23-2005, 03:11 PM
No, but today's mail hasn't come yet. If it doesn't come today, will the mail run on Friday?

If not, I can just tear up an old shirt, get everyone to sign the cloth and staple it to the flag. :D

LOL!! If he mailed it 2 day priority mail, then it should be there today, but yes, the mail should run Friday.

I think they only get Thanksgiving day off!

big daddy russ
11-23-2005, 03:13 PM
LOL!! If he mailed it 2 day priority mail, then it should be there today, but yes, the mail should run Friday.

I think they only get Thanksgiving day off!
Awesome, then it should get here by the time I leave for Seguin (probably around 3:30 or 4 pm Friday).

Kinda sucks for postal employees.

gobbler grad
11-23-2005, 04:22 PM

good answer...if you want to sign the flag, you'll be there...if not , it's your loss and you will not be in the picture...:eek: :devil:

sooooooooo CUERO posters, we'll see you at half time...
i'm sure the band will be playing Spartacus anyway...:mad:

schu1213
11-23-2005, 04:26 PM

Hey buddy chill the heck out. You are the idiot if you think that Cuero will have a tough game against this Ingleside team. Just to be completly honest with ya this team is gonna be lucky to not get beat by 50. Reeve could put as many points on the board as he wanted but beeing the classy individual he is, he will call off the dogs early. Doyou think i dont know how many games it takes in each div. Gobblergreen is right we wer just havin some fun so chill out. Yeah that Sinton team that handled Inglside will be listening to this game on the radio while they sit on their sofas.

99IHSMustang
11-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey buddy chill the heck out. You are the idiot if you think that Cuero will have a tough game against this Ingleside team. Just to be completly honest with ya this team is gonna be lucky to not get beat by 50. Reeve could put as many points on the board as he wanted but beeing the classy individual he is, he will call off the dogs early. Doyou think i dont know how many games it takes in each div. Gobblergreen is right we wer just havin some fun so chill out. Yeah that Sinton team that handled Inglside will be listening to this game on the radio while they sit on their sofas.

LOL.... :clap: I hope that you are still a teenager because if you aren't I feel sorry for you. Look up the word "Humble"... you might learn something.

Old Green
11-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Probably wouldn't work. Too many parents wanting to visit with their kids after the game. Best bet is still at half time. :thumbsup: Meet on the outside of the stadium on the North side of the field up against the fence. :nerd: This is the best idea. HALFTIME M&G

AP Panther Fan
11-23-2005, 08:03 PM
I agree Old Green....my daughter and I still have to drive 2 hours home .... I am not the night owl I used to be!:D

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Hey buddy chill the heck out. You are the idiot if you think that Cuero will have a tough game against this Ingleside team. Just to be completly honest with ya this team is gonna be lucky to not get beat by 50. Reeve could put as many points on the board as he wanted but beeing the classy individual he is, he will call off the dogs early. Doyou think i dont know how many games it takes in each div. Gobblergreen is right we wer just havin some fun so chill out. Yeah that Sinton team that handled Inglside will be listening to this game on the radio while they sit on their sofas. Spoken like a true child!!! Hey, if you go back and look at the Sinton score you'll see that Ingleside has the potential to put up some points! I sure hope you're not one of the players this year (as your name indicates)! Also, the part where you said "Reeve can put up as many points......" when does a coach participate in athletic contests......I thought it was the offense! Yes, we all know what you really meant, so don't get too upset now. It's the posters like you who tend to give othe Cuero posters a bad rep!!! And I'm not trying to single you out, as there are others on here who do the same as well!

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
This is the best idea. HALFTIME M&G

Halftime works for me....I'll even bring a big green permanent marker so we can get as many Cuero sigs on it as possible!

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by gobblergreen
Hey, chill out dude, idiot is a pretty harsh word, these guys are just having a little fun...:eek:
As for the m&g after the game would probably be the easiest:confused:

Welcome to the board gobblergreen, but last time I checked I thought we were in Texas, NOT California!
Look up the term idiot, and find the real meaning of the word, then get back to me, I think it fits them PERFECTLY!

WAIT, just let me make it a little easier for you:

idiot - an adult mentally inferior to a child of three; a foolish or unwise person

The term ‘idiot’ can be used colloquially for a person of normal intelligence or even above average intelligence who acts unintelligently.

:D

gobblergreen
11-24-2005, 07:19 AM
A regular mister know it all...thanks for setting me straight, and yes this is Texas so if posters want to call Friday nights' meeting between Cuero and Ingleside a game, scrimmage, practice or even a party so be it:inlove:

On another note hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

GO MEAN GREEN!

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Sorry, not to get on your bad side gobblergreen, I just hate it when those who talk the most crap haven't ever played football in their life, and they actually grew up in cuero!

HM33
11-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Do you know who the people are that are saying it will be a practice? One help us go all the way to state last year.

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Do you know who the people are that are saying it will be a practice? One help us go all the way to state last year.
I was talking about the other one, the golfer who never played one down of football but still think he understands everything about the game!

pirate4state
11-24-2005, 06:55 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probably wouldn't work. Too many parents wanting to visit with their kids after the game. Best bet is still at half time. Meet on the outside of the stadium on the North side of the field up against the fence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Old Green
This is the best idea. HALFTIME M&G :inlove: :D

schu1213
11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Spoken like a true child!!! Hey, if you go back and look at the Sinton score you'll see that Ingleside has the potential to put up some points! I sure hope you're not one of the players this year (as your name indicates)! Also, the part where you said "Reeve can put up as many points......" when does a coach participate in athletic contests......I thought it was the offense! Yes, we all know what you really meant, so don't get too upset now. It's the posters like you who tend to give othe Cuero posters a bad rep!!! And I'm not trying to single you out, as there are others on here who do the same as well!

Hey do you just really think i dont know what im talking about? If you dont then you need to think again. This team is just simply not that good. IM not trying to be mean or rude its just the truth. No i dont not play. Come on man you know who i am, i was at a party with ya last weekend. Yeah your rigth reeve does not play but he decides when to stop beating the mess out of a team. How do i give people a bad rep by telling the truth? Like it or not im gonna tell it like it is. Sorry if that hurts some peoples feelings because their team is just simply not that great. People on here take things way to seriously anyway. Its like whatever is posted on here is gospel. Lighten up, me and a lot of other people on here joke around half the time cause yall take things so seriously.
As my best friend in the whole wide world would say, Im off like a prom dress.

gobblerfan02
11-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey do you just really think i dont know what im talking about? If you dont then you need to think again. This team is just simply not that good. IM not trying to be mean or rude its just the truth. No i dont not play. Come on man you know who i am, i was at a party with ya last weekend. Yeah your rigth reeve does not play but he decides when to stop beating the mess out of a team. How do i give people a bad rep by telling the truth? Like it or not im gonna tell it like it is. Sorry if that hurts some peoples feelings because their team is just simply not that great. People on here take things way to seriously anyway. Its like whatever is posted on here is gospel. Lighten up, me and a lot of other people on here joke around half the time cause yall take things so seriously.
As my best friend in the whole wide world would say, Im off like a prom dress.

Hey hey now, don't get your panties in a wad! I never said that Cuero wouldn't blow them out, I just wish ya'll would talk with a little more respect. I know this game might get ugly.......but still show the other team some respect, they hafta have some talent to make it this far into the postseason!

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey hey now, don't get your panties in a wad! I never said that Cuero wouldn't blow them out, I just wish ya'll would talk with a little more respect. I know this game might get ugly.......but still show the other team some respect, they hafta have some talent to make it this far into the postseason!

naa, up until cuero they have had nothing but practices on fridays too... this should be no different :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

GreenGobbla
11-24-2005, 09:05 PM
I was talking about the other one, the golfer who never played one down of football but still think he understands everything about the game!

hey, i might not have played a down of football in my life, but i sure know what i am talking about.....mr. peacemaker, you just stick to your posts and let us say what we want to....THIS is going to be a PRACTICE for cuero....and i hate to break it to you, but next week, cuero is moving up from a PRACTICE to a SCRIMMAGE againt liberty hill, like it or not, thats what it is gonna be, and i dont need you over there talking mess about us other cuero posters......anyways, im out.....let's drink!

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2005, 09:09 PM
hey, i might not have played a down of football in my life, but i sure know what i am talking about.....mr. peacemaker, you just stick to your posts and let us say what we want to....THIS is going to be a PRACTICE for cuero....and i hate to break it to you, but next week, cuero is moving up from a PRACTICE to a SCRIMMAGE againt liberty hill, like it or not, thats what it is gonna be, and i dont need you over there talking mess about us other cuero posters......anyways, im out.....let's drink!

cuero over liberty hill... they need more than olguin running and wesley catching to beat LH IMHO.... but thats just me :)

Gobbler Fan
11-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
cuero over liberty hill... they need more than olguin running and wesley catching to beat LH IMHO.... but thats just me :)
So how's Sinton doing in Basketball ?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
So how's Sinton doing in Basketball ?

i think there 2-0:)

gobblerfan02
11-25-2005, 03:40 AM

Bold statement from someone who "claims" to know it all, tell ya what, I'll bring the crow to the LH game (if cuero wins tomorrow) just in case you might need it! O, and get over yourself there Brad! Hope you weren't drunk when posting this, cuz "you sure know what you are talking about!" Guess that good old college education you are getting is paying off, that is on the very rare occasions that you do attend class, right?

gobbler grad
11-26-2005, 01:37 AM
Lots of folks showed up for the M&G tonight...got to meet pirate4state, AP Panther Fan, big daddy russ, and 99IHSMustang...great meeting you all...also had some rommy's from Cuero along with schu1213, greengobbla, Gobbla2001, Old Green, 44inarow, Crabman, Un_b_weavable, gobblergolf, and even lebron_fan was there... if I left anyone out i'm sorry , it was pretty dark where we met...like behind some bushes :eek:...hope the pictures come out:thinking:

44INAROW
11-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Lots of folks showed up for the M&G tonight...got to meet pirate4state, AP Panther Fan, big daddy russ, and 99IHSMustang...great meeting you all...also had some rommy's from Cuero along with schu1213, greengobbla, Gobbla2001, Old Green, 44inarow, Crabman, Un_b_weavable, gobblergolf, and even lebron_fan was there... if I left anyone out i'm sorry , it was pretty dark where we met...like behind some bushes :eek:...hope the pictures come out:thinking:

Great M&G - nice surprise to see Pirate4State and AP Panther Fan there! Nice meeting 99IHSMustang too...... We even had the occasion documented on tape by Eric.(he's from the Austin area I think) . He video documented our season last year as a project and decided to do it again this year. I think he was intrigued by the Downlow T Shirt and Flag story.... now, who gets the flag next week?

pirate4state
11-26-2005, 01:54 AM
Here is the pic:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/100_1019.jpg
L to R front row: 99IHSMustang's girlfriend, 99IHSMustang, Russ, Crabman (?), 44INAROW, Cameron (APPF's daughter), AP_Panther_Fan and me
R to L back row: bunch of rommies :D ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gobbla & Old Green. Sorry, I didn't get all the rommies and gobbler grad is in there somewhere, I guess :o

nice meeting everyone

gobblergreen
11-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Bold statement from someone who "claims" to know it all, tell ya what, I'll bring the crow to the LH game (if cuero wins tomorrow) just in case you might need it! O, and get over yourself there Brad! Hope you weren't drunk when posting this, cuz "you sure know what you are talking about!" Guess that good old college education you are getting is paying off, that is on the very rare occasions that you do attend class, right?

Hey, I thought this board was a football discussion forum, why don't we lay off the personal attacks, let everyone have their own opinion and remember that we are cheering for the same side here:D

Ranger Mom
11-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Here is the pic:
L to R front row: 99IHSMustang's girlfriend, 99IHSMustang, Russ, Crabman (?), 44INAROW, Cameron (APPF's daughter), AP_Panther_Fan and me
R to L back row: bunch of rommies :D ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gobbla & Old Green. Sorry, I didn't get all the rommies and gobbler grad is in there somewhere, I guess :o

nice meeting everyone

Okay, all you guys who werent named.....check in with us let us know you were there (or, if you are rommed, check in with your new name or have one of your buddies check in with their new name):D so we can at least have a name to go with a face for everyone!!

PLEASE!!!!:inlove:

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Here is the pic:

nice meeting everyone
To 44INAROW's right (with the 'stache) is gobbler grad. Behind him (just over his right shoulder) is crabman and to crabman's left (in the Aggie shirt) is un_b_weavable.

Ranger Mom
11-26-2005, 09:20 AM
These are the 5 in question!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/cuerokids.jpg

gobbler grad
11-26-2005, 10:23 AM
These are the 5 in question!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/cuerokids.jpg

that would be left to right: gobblergolf, lebron fan, schu1213, pavillion, ro tex solja

HM33
11-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Daa Gummit guys. I totaly forgot about the M&G. Would have been there but forgot :(

CheerMom
11-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Sorry I missed getting to meet all of you. Looks like a great turnout.

gobblerfan02
11-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Daa Gummit guys. I totaly forgot about the M&G. Would have been there but forgot :( Ya, me too. I didn't think I would be standing in the concession stand line for the whole halftime either! O, well, there's always next week. I think LHPantherMom reserved the shirt if LH wins, having the LH/Cuero matchup! So, I think I'll get to sign it next week in SA(if LH can pull it out today!)

schu1213
11-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Come one guys we have really got to stop having these at a practices. Give the flag to someone who is playing a real game next week please.

GreenGobbla
11-26-2005, 02:52 PM
there was a meet & greet at the last practice.....why not have one this week at the scrimmage.....aduh aduh aduh aduh aduh adaaaaaaaaaaaadgum....

Ranger Mom
11-26-2005, 03:51 PM
there was a meet & greet at the last practice.....why not have one this week at the scrimmage.....aduh aduh aduh aduh aduh adaaaaaaaaaaaadgum....

Hopefully the flag will be AT the Cuero/Liberty Hill game!;)

gobbler grad
11-26-2005, 04:15 PM
cool...another picture with the flag...:clap:

gobblerfan02
11-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Hopefully the flag will be AT the Cuero/Liberty Hill game!;)

It's alright Kel, he was probly doin somethin he shouldn't have been doing when posting that!;)

GreenGobbla
11-26-2005, 10:16 PM

well gobblerfan....seems you have no idea what your talking about....i think you shoulda brought that crow, and let me have it so i can throw it at you....was i right about the practice or not? and guess what, i wasnt drunk when i posed that, i was perfectly sober....anyways, im out, and btw i dont think anyone on here likes you becuz all you do is suck up to the moderators, maybe one day you will be one....MODERATOR GOBBLERFAN02....

big daddy russ
11-27-2005, 01:28 AM
...and btw i dont think anyone on here likes you becuz all you do is suck up to the moderators, maybe one day you will be one....MODERATOR GOBBLERFAN02....
I like him.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2005, 01:30 AM
I like him.

Me too!!!

Oh wait....I'm a moderator!

We have some "suck ups" on here, never considered gobblerfan02 to be one of them though!!:thinking:

SintonFan
11-27-2005, 02:43 AM
well gobblerfan....seems you have no idea what your talking about....i think you shoulda brought that crow, and let me have it so i can throw it at you....was i right about the practice or not? and guess what, i wasnt drunk when i posed that, i was perfectly sober....anyways, im out, and btw i dont think anyone on here likes you becuz all you do is suck up to the moderators, maybe one day you will be one....MODERATOR GOBBLERFAN02....
If civility makes a bad person then dangit I'm rotten! GG needs to learn a lesson or two from GF02.
I think GG needs to stop sucking up to the rommies.:D

big daddy russ
11-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Tact- the ability to tell someone to go to hell and make them look forward to the trip.

An oldie but a goodie.

gobblerfan02
11-27-2005, 03:56 AM
i wasnt drunk when i posed that, i was perfectly sober

Sober can refer to several things:

Sobriety is the state of being sober, not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs .
Sober space is a type of sobriety of a topological space in mathematics .
Sôber is a Spanish rock band Spanish rock band .
Sober is the name of a Computer worm .

I made it colorful just for you GG! BTW, is BC gonna have a poker game soon, cuz I need to win some money!
Alright, time to change the subject, so we are playing at Hays on Friday @ 7:30??? I saw this on the Vic. news.

DEB, you better be there with the flag! I still need to sign it!

gobblerfan02
11-27-2005, 04:11 PM
ttt....I just wanted this thread to break 100 posts!

Astrosdawg07
11-27-2005, 04:25 PM
Yall did have a big turnout.

AP Panther Fan
11-28-2005, 10:25 AM

It was great meeting everyone! My daughter got the biggest kick out of your "man fan" in the green hardhat.....

she has been saying "goooooo meeean greeeeeeen" and then doing the fan response....
"go mean green" since Friday night!:D

She is starting to get on my nerves, so I might be sending her to 44inarow for awhile....she would make a great Cuero fan.;) :D

44INAROW
11-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
It was great meeting everyone! My daughter got the biggest kick out of your "man fan" in the green hardhat.....

She is starting to get on my nerves, so I might be sending her to 44inarow for awhile....she would make a great Cuero fan.;) :D

she'd look great in a green hard hat and orange boots :D

Ranger Mom
11-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

she has been saying "goooooo meeean greeeeeeen" and then doing the fan response....
"go mean green" since Friday night!:D

Isn't he GREAT??

At the Monahans game, their chant was
"GO GREEN GO"......it took me several times listening to it before I realized they weren't saying "GO GRINGO"!:D

99IHSMustang
11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Isn't he GREAT??

At the Monahans game, their chant was
"GO GREEN GO"......it took me several times listening to it before I realized they weren't saying "GO GRINGO"!:D

lol... :clap:

AP Panther Fan
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
before I realized they weren't saying "GO GRINGO"!:D

:evillaugh :evillaugh

I am amazed by the sheer number of fans...I have been through Cuero many times and I wouldn't have thought the population was as great as the number of fans in the stand. It was impressive. ;) :)

gobblergolf
11-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Spoken like a true child!!! Hey, if you go back and look at the Sinton score you'll see that Ingleside has the potential to put up some points! I sure hope you're not one of the players this year (as your name indicates)! Also, the part where you said "Reeve can put up as many points......" when does a coach participate in athletic contests......I thought it was the offense! Yes, we all know what you really meant, so don't get too upset now. It's the posters like you who tend to give othe Cuero posters a bad rep!!! And I'm not trying to single you out, as there are others on here who do the same as well!

Come on gobblerfan02....u know who both of these guys are and I don't see how bashing another guy from your hometown is worth it. You know schu1213, or atleast you should, and if he has something to say about the status of a team, chances are that he knows what he is talking about. This guy has more football knowledge than most and in being friends with him for many years and watching him command a team the way he did to a state final last year, i will take his word anyday. I have never seen one individual play with such heart and so well for a team and due to that, i'll take "the generals" opinions to be very much true. He may call it practice but up until now, all of his opinions have proven to be true. As for greengobbla, he may just be a golfer himself, but he too has been correct in his predictions up until this point. And as for bashing his decisions on when and when not to attend class, thats for him to decide. You'd be surprised to find out that not only is he a hell of a golfer, but he's pretty smart as well. I don't think he is having any trouble making the grades, and in all honesty its his decision alone as to how much class to attend and how well to do, b/c its his family paying the money, not ours. Now, you know we are all friends and from the same friendly town so why turn against eachother now when our hometown is on the brink of bringing home a state championship. Although our opinions may be different, we should take each for what they are worth and have the back of one another. I'm out! See you at this Fridays "scrimmage", which may not be my actual opinion but i will agree b/c schu and greengobbla have been accurate in the pasts and what is to change now. Cuero wins the scrimmage big, 42-21. Later!