PDA

View Full Version : Big Daddy Russ!!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Are you ignoring me?????

Get your head outta the geeky computer thread and talk to me!!!:D

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 12:01 PM
I just gave him your IM lol........... this is too funny.

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are you ignoring me?????

Get your head outta the geeky computer thread and talk to me!!!:D

he he hee....that should work!:D

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 12:07 PM
I think BDR thinks we are all crazy!

Dear Russ:

Do you want the flag for the Cuero/Ingleside game?

If so, please let me know so we can get the address to Bulldogbark, who is waiting outside with his horses.

If you can't take it, please let me know because Pirate4State has offered.

Sincerely,

Ranger Mom

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think BDR thinks we are all crazy!

Dear Russ:

Do you want the flag for the Cuero/Ingleside game?

If so, please let me know so we can get the address to Bulldogbark, who is waiting outside with his horses.

If you can't take it, please let me know because Pirate4State has offered.

Sincerely,

Ranger Mom
My sirens aren't working today. But yeah, I got you.

gobbler grad
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
pretty clear message...:nerd:

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
My sirens aren't working today. But yeah, I got you.

So.....is that a yes or no?:confused: :confused:

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:10 PM
It's a yes... I had no idea what you guys wanted until just now.

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 12:11 PM
what we have here is a failure to communicate....:rolleyes: :D

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 12:12 PM
DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner.

The flag will be at the Cuero/Ingleside game....compliments of Big Daddy Russ.

Whew.....I need a nap now!!:D

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 12:17 PM
It's a yes... I had no idea what you guys wanted until just now. :eek: Jeez, now I'm worried about the flag!!! :p We'll see you there BDR!!! Should we even ask if he can bring a camera??? :thinking: :evillaugh :evillaugh

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
what we have here is a failure to communicate....:rolleyes: :D
I had no idea what was going on. 44inarow told me to IM RM in that computer thread, and since I had just got finished talking about SCSI, RAM, HD's, SATA, GB's and CPU's I thought they were calling a BD... R (big dorky... russ). :D

Oh and if someone has a digital camera we could use it at the game. I don't have one.

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Oh and if someone has a digital camera we could use it at the game. I don't have one. :doh: See above post!!! LMAO!!! Russ, you are killin' me!!! :D

P.S. I have a camera...I'll make sure and bring it with me. :thumbsup:

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
P.S. I have a camera...I'll make sure and bring it with me. :thumbsup:
LOL, Awesome. If you Sinton guys are going to be sitting on our side I'll PM you my cell # and we'll find each other before the game.

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 12:27 PM
I had no idea what was going on. 44inarow told me to IM RM in that computer thread, and since I had just got finished talking about SCSI, RAM, HD's, SATA, GB's and CPU's I thought they were calling a BD... R (big dorky... russ). :D

Oh and if someone has a digital camera we could use it at the game. I don't have one.

lol....did you get the message I left on your cell phone?

I also have a digital camera I can bring (if I can make it).

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 12:30 PM
LOL, Awesome. If you Sinton guys are going to be sitting on our side I'll PM you my cell # and we'll find each other before the game. I think I have your cell # unless you've changed it. I'll send you a PM. Oh and Sherri...please, please, try and make it. :)

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:31 PM
lol....did you get the message I left on your cell phone?

I also have a digital camera I can bring (if I can make it).
Nope, I had my alarm on my cell phone set for 10 this morning and noticed that it never went off. Had to finish up a paper for class today, stayed up till 6:30 this morning working on it, and still wasn't finished. Opened my eyes around 10:15 and realized that the alarm hadn't rung.... lucky break. Realized that the charger plug must've slipped out last night (does that all the time) and my cell phone was (is) dead.

And hey, the more cameras the merrier. Bring it if you come.

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think I have your cell # unless you've changed it. I'll send you a PM. Oh and Sherri...please, please, try and make it. :)

I am...maybe the shortened stay with la familia isn't a bad idea. Heck, we start to get on each others nerves about that time anyway.;) :D

And Russ.......just ignore my message on your cell phone! DON'T call me back or get online to discuss the flag with RM!:nerd: I knew something didn't seem quite right....AND you need some rest!:)

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:41 PM
I am...maybe the shortened stay with la familia isn't a bad idea. Heck, we start to get on each others nerves about that time anyway.;) :D

And Russ.......just ignore my message on your cell phone! DON'T call me back or get online to discuss the flag with RM!:nerd: I knew something didn't seem quite right....AND you need some rest!:)
I'm the only 25 year old student at Blinn College. The second-oldest was in diapers when I graduated high school. Rest can wait. :D

I seriously have a prof that is younger than I am. Not a TA, but an actual prof. I could buy beer one year, two months earlier than her. And yes, we have, in fact, had this discussion.

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 12:43 PM
I am...maybe the shortened stay with la familia isn't a bad idea. Heck, we start to get on each others nerves about that time anyway.;) :D :clap: Sounds about right!! ;) You know you'd have more fun with us anyway!!! :D :D

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 12:50 PM
I'm the only 25 year old student at Blinn College. The second-oldest was in diapers when I graduated high school. Rest can wait. :D

I seriously have a prof that is younger than I am. Not a TA, but an actual prof. I could buy beer one year, two months earlier than her. And yes, we have, in fact, had this discussion.

lol...okay then...since you feel you don't have time to waste (being the oldest student and all) :thinking:

perhaps we should discuss why you waited until the last minute to finish your paper! Just kidding;)

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 12:56 PM
lol...okay then...since you feel you don't have time to waste (being the oldest student and all) :thinking:

perhaps we should discuss why you waited until the last minute to finish your paper! Just kidding;)
LOL, Auburn/Bama takes presedence to stupid college term papers. So does the downlow. :D

99IHSMustang
11-21-2005, 01:02 PM

I have a Digital camera I can bring with me

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I have a Digital camera I can bring with me
Do it. Never hurts to have too many.

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
pretty clear message...:nerd:
Yeah, because

Originally posted by 44INAROW
now it is Greek Squared to me.. by the way BDR - be sure and PM RM :)

wasn't random in the middle of a thread about computers or anything.