PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris Facts:

handNthedirt
11-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes.

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living **** out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the **** out of little kids.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

zeus63
11-21-2005, 12:13 PM
LOL!!!!! This is the funniest thing I have ever read!!

football4life
11-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Good stuff! Must say i used to be a big fan of walker texas ranger, until i got old enough to realize how ridiculous those fight scenes were.

sww-bull52
11-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Chuck is my hero!!!! Now he will probably kill me with a round house kick.

HillBoy
11-21-2005, 12:47 PM
OMG!! Freakin Chuck Norris is awesome I laughed through this whole thing.

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

:p :p I like the not sleeping, he waits ;)

Gobbla2001
11-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks, handNthedirt, my co-worker now thinks I am a nut, I didn't stop laughing once through the whole thing, took me 10 minutes to read it...

That is most-likely the funniest thing I've ever read on this board...

3afan
11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
some of those were pretty funny .... :clap:

AP Panther Fan
11-21-2005, 01:47 PM
ha ha ha....don't guess this is the thread where I discuss how much I dislike Chuck Norris and karate movies.....:thinking: :D

Some were funny....Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

:doh: :D

WitchyWoman
11-21-2005, 02:26 PM
ooohhhhhhhkkkkkkk Must be a guy thing...

3afan
11-21-2005, 02:29 PM
the Mrs. got Chuck's autograph when they filmed some Walker scenes in Forney ... she said he was about 5'7" and all the other male actors had to be shorter than him ...

handNthedirt
11-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
the Mrs. got Chuck's autograph when they filmed some Walker scenes in Forney ... she said he was about 5'7" and all the other male actors had to be shorter than him ...

I'm not sure what you're getting at....but if you keep talking, there will be a roundhouse kick to the face in your very near future.

3afan
11-21-2005, 02:36 PM
i don't see him ... crap

handNthedirt
11-21-2005, 02:45 PM
LH Panther Mom butchered the fact list!!!!!!!!!

big daddy russ
11-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure what you're getting at....but if you keep talking, there will be a roundhouse kick to the face in your very near future.

i don't see him ... crap
ROFLMPWAO

Are you still with us, 3afan?

pirate4state
11-21-2005, 03:05 PM
One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris. :eek: :eek:

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/yourock.gif LMFAO!!!! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

raider red 2000
11-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Chuck Norris does not have your normal human-style, male nipples. He has a Dodge Ram hood ornament on each pec, and both rams blow smoke out of their noses each and every time he pumps Christy Brinkley.

BU97
11-21-2005, 04:04 PM

I had a cousin (in law actually) that was an actor (of sorts), anyway he tried to get a role on Walker but always got cut because he was too tall! He was like 5'10"!!!

BU97
11-21-2005, 04:06 PM
My cousin (in law) is dead now, I wonder if Chuck roundhoused him in the neck and they just said that it was cancer!

raider red 2000
11-21-2005, 04:09 PM
BU sorry about your cousin....too bad chuck didnt cry he could have been saved.

BU97
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
my loss I guess.

piratebg
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
This was freakin hilarious!!! I always wondered where Red Bull got that little extra kick from.

LewP
11-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Chuck is my hero!!!! Now he will probably kill me with a round house kick.

Guy,

My girl friend's uncle worked on the set of Walker, Texas Ranger for many years. It has been verified that Chuck Norris is the real deal...A super nice guy and would do anything for his staff of workers. My girlfriend's uncle was a carpenter and would build different things for the set production crew and knew Chuck Norris 1st hand and spoke with him many times. I have an autographed picture of him. He's a great guy and is in person like he was on the show.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-21-2005, 10:50 PM
this should be made into a poster or a t-shirt. Its one of the greatest things ive ever seen in my life.

FbCoachB40
11-22-2005, 09:45 AM
this is too good to sit on page 2............

TTT

sww-bull52
11-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by LewP
Guy,

My girl friend's uncle worked on the set of Walker, Texas Ranger for many years. It has been verified that Chuck Norris is the real deal...A super nice guy and would do anything for his staff of workers. My girlfriend's uncle was a carpenter and would build different things for the set production crew and knew Chuck Norris 1st hand and spoke with him many times. I have an autographed picture of him. He's a great guy and is in person like he was on the show.

Lew,
I have been a Chuck fan as long as I can remember. Tell her to hang on to that picture.

handNthedirt
11-22-2005, 10:37 AM
And on the 8th day, God created Chuck Norris, which was a package deal with "Beard" and "Roundhouse Kicks to the Face."

Adidas410s
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
this is too good to sit on page 2............

TTT

now it's on like page 200...time to send it back to the top! :thumbsup:

And remember...God wanted 10 days to create the Earth...Chuck Norris gave him 6! :eek:

Adidas410s
04-06-2006, 01:37 PM
ahh...even after this thread being dormant for over 4 months...Chuck is able to move it back to page 1 and it's already "on fire!"

Emerson1
04-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I thought the Chuch Norris fad died out last month.

Adidas410s
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I thought the Chuch Norris fad died out last month.

It made a reappearance this morning in another thread...so just wanted to fill in the drifters. You just think you're too cool for Chuck...watch out!

AggieJohn
04-06-2006, 06:37 PM
oxygen depends on chuck norris to live

sports=life
04-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Bet u didnt know that Chuck Norris could win a game of conect-4 after only 3 turns.

clayton7
04-06-2006, 11:51 PM
When Chuck falls out of a boat, he doesnt get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.

clayton7
04-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Chuck Norris can hit a 3-run homer with no base runners.

injuredinmelee
04-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Chuck Norris can not take me down

clayton7
04-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Chuck Norris can not take me down

Lol...Maybe after you ask him for forgivness.

AggieJohn
04-07-2006, 08:00 AM
chuck norris wanted to do relay for life, but he ran around the track so many times that after the coordinator told him to slow down, he roundhouse kicked her to the face, and then used his tears to cure cancer

clayton7
04-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
chuck norris wanted to do relay for life, but he ran around the track so many times that after the coordinator told him to slow down, he roundhouse kicked her to the face, and then used his tears to cure cancer

HaHa thats a good one.

Old Tiger
04-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Those were pretty funn the first time I read them but now it's like whatever I could care less

clayton7
04-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Then why did you bother posting that?