PDA

View Full Version : To the Players of Barbers Hill

chaingang
11-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Keep your heads up. I personally know how it feels to lose whn you are a heavy favorite. 98 season to Silsbee.

Work hard in the off season and great things will happen.

This is for the players only Barker and Jody!:D

PANTHERFAN05
11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Good season Barbers Hill. Better luck next year.

Rainman
11-21-2005, 12:47 PM
It is hard to lose any game, but use this as fuel for offseason and spring drills.

To the seniors thanks for the fight and the run, good luck in your future endevors.

HillBoy
11-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Great season guys we couldn't be more proud of all of yall.

Astrosdawg07
11-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I feel for the seniors. Along with all the other seniors who's season came to an end way to short.

AggieJohn
11-21-2005, 01:10 PM
best of luck in 4a, enjoyed you in 3a, good luck

Jody
11-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Keep your heads up. I personally know how it feels to lose whn you are a heavy favorite. 98 season to Silsbee.

That, well all but the last sentence was really nice....:D

Kirbyville definately came to play, we just had way too many mistakes and a few poor calls against us. Oh well, that is the playoffs.

This was one fo the best football teams I have watched in a long time and I feel for them.

griff
11-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Jody
That, well all but the last sentence was really nice....:D

Kirbyville definately came to play, we just had way too many mistakes and a few poor calls against us. Oh well, that is the playoffs.

This was one fo the best football teams I have watched in a long time and I feel for them.

"...one of the best football teams I have watched in a long time..."

Aw, shucks Jody, you don't mean that. Everything you say is just for fun. :D You almost fooled us again. Always the jokester, aren't you.

Jody
11-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by griff
"...one of the best football teams I have watched in a long time..."

Aw, shucks Jody, you don't mean that. Everything you say is just for fun. :D You almost fooled us again. Always the jokester, aren't you.

I have been to Kinwood, almost moved there, so I know there are better things to do than monitor my highly accuarte post. I can save you a lot of time and tell you that one day soon I will publish a book on Texas High School football teams. It will be titled, Those that Suck and Those that Don't know They Suck.

Guess where WOS sits in that one........ :D

Chapter One

WOS Sucked harder than any 5-A team in the past 50 years.
WOS Sucked It's Way to 34 State Title Shots.
WOS Sucks It's Way to 45 Regional Titles.

wos fan1
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
:eek: Come on Jody...

RBARKER
11-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by chaingang

Ahhhh their is some Class from West Orange after all
:D

I also wish the players well. This was a tough one and next year 4A will just be that much tougher. Goodluck seniors I hope the rest of the year goes well for you. Pat you did a heck of a job stepping in for QB this year when BH needed you.

BH thanks for another great year I had a blast watching yall.

griff
11-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Jody
I have been to Kinwood, almost moved there, so I know there are better things to do than monitor my highly accuarte post. I can save you a lot of time and tell you that one day soon I will publish a book on Texas High School football teams. It will be titled, Those that Suck and Those that Don't know They Suck.

Guess where WOS sits in that one........ :D

Chapter One

WOS Sucked harder than any 5-A team in the past 50 years.
WOS Sucked It's Way to 34 State Title Shots.
WOS Sucks It's Way to 45 Regional Titles.

There you go again...you know this "everything is all in fun" :D way of talkin' if awful tricky to follow, but I'm catchin' on. You almost got me again, you ole prankster, you.

Now...what's this about "accuarte post"...did you mean "accurate posts""? That's what I thought. Tryin' to put one past me again, didn't ya? You even know how to play "fun with phonics" and "spelling for the speechless"? :D

For goodness sakes...you even pronounced my town as "Kinwood", when everybody knows it's "Kingwood"

You are one funny fella, Jody. My gut is hurtin' from laughin' so hard...please stop...my stomach is crampin'.

shankbear
11-21-2005, 06:23 PM
and the nuts are running the asylum

wos fan1
11-21-2005, 06:26 PM
:D

AggieJohn
11-21-2005, 06:44 PM
good night, calm down

BlueBlood
11-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Heck of a year Eagles. I know it hurts when you lose one the way you did Saturday. Funny game sometimes. Looking forward to next season and good luck to all the seniors.

k-ville_09
11-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Good job Barbers Hill, ya'll played a great game..good luck next year in 4a!