PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Vs. Iowa Park

LewP
11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Looks like Iowa Park has faced some tough teams this year.

Lost to Mineral Wells 21-14
Lost to Burkburnett 14-3
Lost to Wimberly 27-10
Beat Childress 35-34
Lost to Wichita Falls 35-14
Gainesville Rained out
Lost to Breckenridge 37-21
Beat Vernon 42-17
Beat Hirschi 35-25
Beat Graham 14-9
Beat Pilot Point 27-13
Beat Little Elm 30-7

On a few of the reports on the games...(and I had to look hard to find em) Iowa Park uses about 8-9 different running backs.

hawkfan65
11-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah we have played some hard teams, but some of those games we should have won. If you look at the team in non-district to now you would think it was a whole different team. We finally are bringing it together.. Some guys are really starting to step it up and play real HAWK football. Well Im ready for the game I think its gonna be a good one. Hope everyone comes out to support the Hawks! Bring the spirit like yall did to the Little Elm game!! GO HAWKS

Mustangpride09
11-20-2005, 11:05 PM
sweetwater will win big.

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
sweetwater will win big. seriously doubt it

LewP
11-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by zooleander
seriously doubt it

Of course you would "seriously doubt it"

You aren't a Sweetwater fan.

44INAROW
11-20-2005, 11:34 PM
I do not know much about either teams, that being said - I am going to Iowa Park for the simple reason that I like Green Monster - sounds like a good reason to me :nerd: :nerd:

LewP
11-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I do not know much about either teams, that being said - I am going to Iowa Park for the simple reason that I like Green Monster - sounds like a good reason to me :nerd: :nerd:

Oh well, call the game off. Someone from Cuero has predicted Iowa park to win...no sense selling any tickets to the game now...LOL

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Of course you would "seriously doubt it"

You aren't a Sweetwater fan.
kid...i know more about sweetwater football than u ever will AND u ARE a fan

44INAROW
11-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Oh well, call the game off. Someone from Cuero has predicted Iowa park to win...no sense selling any tickets to the game now...LOL

:( Not sure how to take that :(

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:43 PM
:( Not sure how to take that :( its ok 44....u dont have to take it anyways, they have the lamest retorts of just about any town

smustangs
11-20-2005, 11:47 PM
i find it amusing that zoolander has such a hatred for sweetwater yet he says himself he knows so much about sweetwater kinda ironic if u ask me some sour grapes per haps?

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i find it amusing that zoolander has such a hatred for sweetwater yet he says himself he knows so much about sweetwater kinda ironic if u ask me some sour grapes per haps?
hey...genius of the 4-H, ever heard of 'Know thine enemy"?

smustangs
11-20-2005, 11:50 PM
i have heard of "know thine enemy" as a matter of fact my uncle bubba happend to have taught me that un' at 4H camp last summer as a matter of fact

come on buddy i know you have got better than that

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:53 PM
i have heard of "know thine enemy" as a matter of fact my uncle bubba happend to have taught me that un' at 4H camp last summer as a matter of fact

come on buddy i know you have got better than that

well..then now u know how i know about sweetwater...see, i read all these posts on here by posters who think they know nwhat they are talking about, but really are just talking smack about a team with no true knowledge of that team, they are just being fans, i (being but a SPECTATOR) know alot about sweetwater, trust me, u wont catch me offguard w/ any info pertaining to sweetwater

smustangs
11-20-2005, 11:54 PM
thats great but i am still curious as to were u are from

zooleander
11-20-2005, 11:58 PM
thats great but i am still curious as to were u are from

im from the left testicle of my dad, or maybe the right, i dunno but thats where im from, where are u from....certainly its not like u havent lived in abilene or something before

smustangs
11-21-2005, 12:14 AM
thats really mature it seems you are too scared to admit what sorry football town you are from too me

zooleander
11-21-2005, 12:25 AM
thats really mature it seems you are too scared to admit what sorry football town you are from too me

dont worry, where im from is doing very well right now....sweetwater will have to win a few more state championships to catch up to the 'sry football town' where im from

oh...and the sry town where im originally from...pretty sure we wiped the foor with the team that mopped the floor w/ sweetwater in the playoffs throughout the 90's

MHSvarsity2007
11-21-2005, 12:29 AM
im hoping sweetwater will win this one. i dont really know anything about iowa park but sweetwaters my pick.

zooleander
11-21-2005, 12:30 AM
smustangs...u there:D

LewP
11-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by zooleander
kid...i know more about sweetwater football than u ever will AND u ARE a fan

Apparantly, you are too lazy or too stupid to look up a profile. If you had, you would know i am not a kid.

Second of all, I probably have T-shirts your age...so don't come up in here claiming to be the end all, know all of Sweetwater football. I may accidently not claim to be an expert about it...but at least I'm not a fool that does claim to.

zooleander
11-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Apparantly, you are too lazy or too stupid to look up a profile. If you had, you would know i am not a kid.

Second of all, I probably have T-shirts your age...so don't come up in here claiming to be the end all, know all of Sweetwater football. I may accidently not claim to be an expert about it...but at least I'm not a fool that does claim to.

obviously im too lazy...must be the inner me wanting to be a mustang

Tweeder215
11-21-2005, 12:58 AM
Guys I am from Sweetwater and I have to say that I'm agree with zooleander on this one.....(I know I know shame on me)....but after watching the first half of the littlefield game, Sweetwater is wanting to play basketball in my opinion. They have the talent to beat anybody they play but they lack the want to and desire. They showed up looking past littlefield and at half littlefield was makin em pay for it. Luckily for us, we came and played after half and we have enough talent that we didnt have to play the whole four quarters. I hate to say it but Iowa Park might just put Sweetwater on the hardwood if we look past them.

zooleander
11-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Guys I am from Sweetwater and I have to say that I'm agree with zooleander on this one.....(I know I know shame on me)....but after watching the first half of the littlefield game, Sweetwater is wanting to play basketball in my opinion. They have the talent to beat anybody they play but they lack the want to and desire. They showed up looking past littlefield and at half littlefield was makin em pay for it. Luckily for us, we came and played after half and we have enough talent that we didnt have to play the whole four quarters. I hate to say it but Iowa Park might just put Sweetwater on the hardwood if we look past them.
its funny....they are eager to play basketball when their bball team isnt even that good....they need to pull some heads out...:rolleyes:

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 09:17 AM

I understand you've been a long standing member of the Downlow - what is it - maybe a week?? Why would you make this comment on my post? I want to know? I've NEVER make a slam against Sweetwater, heck, I rarely even really read the post they're involved in. Leave me out of your petty picking from now on..

jmcgee
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
I understand you've been a long standing member of the Downlow - what is it - maybe a week?? Why would you make this comment on my post? I want to know? I've NEVER make a slam against Sweetwater, heck, I rarely even really read the post they're involved in. Leave me out of your petty picking from now on.. Sorry 44inarow for the remarks of Lewp. I have read some of his posts and he needs to grow up a little.

44INAROW
11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Sorry 44inarow for the remarks of Lewp. I have read some of his posts and he needs to grow up a little.

:) Thanks jmcgee - it just ticked me off..

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 10:08 AM
:) Thanks jmcgee - it just ticked me off..

I love ya 44!!:p :p

zeus63
11-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Just saw the Zoolander's birthday is July 4. It makes since that he would ahve lots of time to make errant posts just to stir up trouble. I would be bitter too if I had no legs and my wheelchair broke down in front of my computer.

garciap77
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Zoolander seems to want to start trouble on every post or tread. Something must be wrong.

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by zeus63
Just saw the Zoolander's birthday is July 4. It makes since that he would ahve lots of time to make errant posts just to stir up trouble. I would be bitter too if I had no legs and my wheelchair broke down in front of my computer.

Huh?? :confused: :confused:

zeus63
11-21-2005, 11:05 AM
You know. Tom Cruise, Vietnam movie (Born on the Fourth of July)

Ranger Mom
11-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by zeus63
You know. Tom Cruise, Vietnam movie (Born on the Fourth of July)

Oh....I hope that's not the case with Zooleander!

Yall should have been in the chat last night, he was in there and gave us a little "background"...he's not quite as bad as he makes himself out to be!

Stang_Fan713
11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
No he isn't. I know he talks a lot of smack about Sweetwater, but after talkin' to him last night he really isn't all that bad. I think in some respects u could say that his bark is bigger than his bite. No disrespect zoo, u made some really good points last nite. I enjoyed the chat, u turned out to be pretty ok.

zooleander
11-21-2005, 03:56 PM
so telling someone that they need to quit being big-headed and that will be the cause of their season cut-short is wanting to cause trouble???? ummm, im pretty sure i could be doing the mustangs a favor, they need to realize a few things, for instance, how A SINGLE POINT can be the difference of going home earlier than u should, or playing a couple more rounds in the playoffs, and when i say one point, i am not refering to the missed xtra point last year...there were SEVERAL things that SEVERAL players could have done better in that game to win

its_n_ D_water
11-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Come on guys quit wussing out...who is this guy zooleander?.... WAIT ...let me rephrase that..who cares who he is. ...nuff said...GO BIG RED.....

zooleander
11-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
Come on guys quit wussing out...who is this guy zooleander?.... WAIT ...let me rephrase that..who cares who he is. ...nuff said...GO BIG RED.....

exactly...why does it matter who i am

smustangs
11-21-2005, 04:10 PM
its in d water if it dosent matter who he is then ignore him after i argued w/ him last night i wisened up the guy has a point if we play another half like we did agaisnt littlefield we will be playin roundball but if sweetwater plays to their potential i dont no of team that can play with them.

its_n_ D_water
11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
I dont argue with anybody I just state the facts...nuff said....GO BIG RED

zooleander
11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
I dont argue with anybody I just state the facts...nuff said....GO BIG RED

i know for a 'fact' u argue

LewP
11-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Zoo cracks me up...

I just wonder if he is a jarhead or was he Army?

zooleander
11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Zoo cracks me up...

I just wonder if he is a jarhead or was he Army?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes: