PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville - Abil. Wylie, Texas Longhorns, and the Holiday Season

KTJ
11-20-2005, 07:58 PM
1.) Just talked to my parents who will be picking me up a ticket to the game.

2.) I'm forfeiting my rights to go to the UT/A&M game in College Station and the Big 12 Championship game so I can work and make more money to spend at the National Championship game in Pasadena. The Rose Bowl will be rockin and full of burnt orange. (Sidenote--a whole slew of us are driving to Las Vegas and staying there for 2 days then driving to Pasadena the day of the game. It's only a 3 hour drive and spending time in Vegas is fun no matter when you go.)

3.) The holiday season is supposed to be a good one. Why do people ruin it by being mean? Don't be grumpy because you can't find what you're looking for. You getting mad isn't going to make said item appear in front of you magically.

And I'm in the mood for some egg nog so freakin' bad!

KTJ
11-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Just bought the egg nog.

:D

yoemenkracker30
11-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm so jealous that you got tickets to all the games....

Astrosdawg07
11-21-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
1.) Just talked to my parents who will be picking me up a ticket to the game.

2.) I'm forfeiting my rights to go to the UT/A&M game in College Station and the Big 12 Championship game so I can work and make more money to spend at the National Championship game in Pasadena. The Rose Bowl will be rockin and full of burnt orange. (Sidenote--a whole slew of us are driving to Las Vegas and staying there for 2 days then driving to Pasadena the day of the game. It's only a 3 hour drive and spending time in Vegas is fun no matter when you go.)

3.) The holiday season is supposed to be a good one. Why do people ruin it by being mean? Don't be grumpy because you can't find what you're looking for. You getting mad isn't going to make said item appear in front of you magically.

And I'm in the mood for some egg nog so freakin' bad!

I'll take the Big 12 championship tickets!

injuredinmelee
11-21-2005, 12:29 AM
HOOKEM!!!!

KTJ
11-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Reliant Stadium is going to be 50-65% burnt orange anyway. I figure why spend money going to the game when a.) I can make money at work b.) we will be playing in the NC game and that supercedes all aweseome-ness of the Big 12 championship game because you know that 1a.) the fans are going to want the game to hurry up so they'll know that Pasadena is waiting in the wings. And c.) I can use the money I make at work to spend in Vegas/LA.