PDA

View Full Version : Hippo Hippos...the boys of Hutto NEVER disappoint

Modest Man
11-20-2005, 06:32 PM
I've never seen such a team work so hard for what they want. It's not to win, it's not to beat...it's to play.

Last nights game was amazing to watch. Now, I will say it's not anything like the Cameron Yoe game last year...all because of what was said weeks prior towards the Hutto/Yoe game that makes it what it's worth to me and a few selected others. But it was a great game, towards the end the hippos were hungry and apparently proved that taking two players off the field...which ended up not being hurt so bad which is good---i heard about the kid last week who's leg got broken by the 'crusher'---

he barks out to them and they listen...NO MERCY is yelled from the stands...and that's what the Hippos show and prove...NO MERCY

it's always a battle to the end, never understimate the underdog

good job boys

yoemenkracker30
11-20-2005, 06:34 PM
who got hurt? if ya dont mind me asking

Modest Man
11-20-2005, 06:37 PM
dude i dont really remember or know, i just know number 7 was taken off the field and some other guy off towards the end of the field was hurt.

but honestly i dont know who was who...

yoemenkracker30
11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
are you talkin about from Marlin or Hutto?

I heard Sanders from Marlin wasnt in the game for like the last 6 minutes or so

exbccards76'smom
11-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Why hurt people? Isn't supposed to be "friendly competition"?

Tx Challenge
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Kerley is prob the best "play maker" in the Austin area in 3a If he stays healthy, nothing Hutto does surprises me. If you have not had the chance to see him in action then you should!

Paratrooper
11-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Does anyone know if anyone got hurt from Hutto last week?

spur-that-mule
11-21-2005, 08:32 AM
#22 was hurt on the opening kick-off as he returned the ball....think he tried to come back in , but was never in the game from what I can remember.
Hutto's OL is huge and athletic........they stick to a game plan and go hard.

yoemenkracker30
11-21-2005, 09:46 AM
#22 I believe is the one that ran the kick back against us in the district championship....pretty fast once he gets in the open