PDA

View Full Version : Division II--the 16 teams that are left somewhat different than the polls projected

Old Cardinal
11-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Monahans
Bridgeport
Sweetwater
Iowa Park
Emery Rains
Canton
Dallas Madison
Tatum
Cameron Yoe
Kirbyville
Hutto
Bridge City
Liberty Hill
Devine
Cuero
Ingleside

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Who will Cuero play for the title??

It is my opinion that the winner of the Sweetwater/Iowa Park game makes the finals. Just my thoughts.. take em for what they are worth

un b weavable
11-20-2005, 01:37 PM
I hope it's Sweetwater. I really want to see them play. And, who knows, maybe coach Reeve will agree to play at the Mustang bowl. That thing is awesome.

Old Cardinal
11-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Are it could be Bridge City vs Canton LOL or any other combinations on that list....

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
I hope it's Sweetwater. I really want to see them play. And, who knows, maybe coach Reeve will agree to play at the Mustang bowl. That thing is awesome.

he'd have to have a head injury to agree to that...

Old Cardinal
11-20-2005, 04:32 PM
It would be interesting to see a list of how the 3A DL posters across TXs guess just who will be playing for the Div. II state championship? Anyone hazard a guess--yours is as good as anyone elses, including the Pollisters...

I Bleed Red08
11-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
I hope it's Sweetwater. I really want to see them play. And, who knows, maybe coach Reeve will agree to play at the Mustang bowl. That thing is awesome. i know its awesome we put alot of money into it to make it look how it is

I Bleed Red08
11-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
i know its awesome we put alot of money into it to make it look how it is plus the somewhat recent addition of Turf helps alot so we dont have to keep up with the grass lol

gobbler grad
11-20-2005, 04:58 PM
I want to see Cuero and Tatum play for the title...sweetwater would be a good game too...:thinking: