PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardinal

kepdawg
11-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Where were you sitting at the Hutto game? I talked to a couple of guys from Bridge City. Perhaps one of them was you!

Old Cardinal
11-20-2005, 01:09 PM
I PM'ed you and yes I now have figured out which one that you were. It ought to be a great game and I know that both teams will play a squeaky clean hard fought football game.

tigerettedad
11-21-2005, 01:49 PM
HEY OLD CARDINAL IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU @ THE B.C. VS JASPER GAME ON FRIDAY,HOPE YALL TEAR-UM-UP!!!!!! GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Cardinal
11-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Yes Tigerettedad, I enjoyed the visit with both of you 3A down lowers. Hope you two can come see BC play Hutto in Klein this Saturday.
I have seen Hutto and they are good, but again Jasper was a good team.
At this point barring injuries I see BC over Hutto, Yoe or Kirbyville for the Region III Championship.
BC seems to be a somewhat superior team.
What is your opinion?

tigerettedad
11-22-2005, 07:00 PM
i dont know much about hutto but you have got to think they are decent or they wouldnt be here playing yall,i hope to see yall beat them, i heard that if b.c. and kirbyville win that yall will play in silsbee for the next round any truth to that? well good luck and i hope yall win it all!!!!!!!!!

Old Cardinal
11-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I heard that to about Silsbee as the location. Ought to be a jam-up crowd if this became a reality. Kirbyville has not beat a BC team since the season of 1960 back when Joe "The Dutchman" Van Breemen was the Coach. Kirbyville scares me if they have improved enough to take out a fine Barbers Hill team?
See you sitting at the same place it this was to happen.