PDA

View Full Version : DVD of Gilmer-Canton game

TOPS1435
11-20-2005, 11:50 AM
For those who have expressed interest in seeing the Canton-Gilmer game which Canton won, a DVD of the game video will be made available through Gilmer Cable TV for $25.

For those in the immediate area, call 903.843.5597 after 8:30 a.m. Monday.

For others, email your request to jmarie@tatertv.com.

There was a comment on this board last week that an Atlanta Rabbit fan bought a copy of the game tape when Gilmer played Atlanta 2 years ago and liked the results. This is the same crew with pre-game interviews I believe with both coaches and probably a post game interview with Traylor (I did not watch the tape delay yesterday).

All told it will probable come to 4 hours, maybe more.

If anyone wants the snail mail address, let me know.

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by TOPS1435
For those who have expressed interest in seeing the Canton-Gilmer game which Canton won, a DVD of the game video will be made available through Gilmer Cable TV for $25.

For those in the immediate area, call 903.843.5597 after 8:30 a.m. Monday.

For others, email your request to jmarie@tatertv.com.

There was a comment on this board last week that an Atlanta Rabbit fan bought a copy of the game tape when Gilmer played Atlanta 2 years ago and liked the results. This is the same crew with pre-game interviews I believe with both coaches and probably a post game interview with Traylor (I did not watch the tape delay yesterday).

All told it will probable come to 4 hours, maybe more.

If anyone wants the snail mail address, let me know.

Did they make one for the Jasper Gilmer game?

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 02:17 PM
i think that they did.

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i think that they did.

If anyone has one I wouldln't mind a copy.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 02:21 PM
you can probably get one from above address. i would just e-mail and find out. you probably won't like the announcers though.

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you can probably get one from above address. i would just e-mail and find out. you probably won't like the announcers though.

Gilmer radio guys?

TOPS1435
11-20-2005, 02:58 PM
No, it is a whole separate crew. The television tape delay has actually been on the air longer. Elwyn Henderson, a traveling businessman, comes home for the games, and Russ Greene, the newspaper publisher is his color commentator. Phillip Williams who used to write for the paper does the statistics and some halftime commetary.

I suspect David Mooney will still have the Jasper game. I agree with lostaussie to ask at the same email.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 03:24 PM
i have seen this tape several times. ole elwyn thought the "game was over" about 8 different times.

YBS
11-20-2005, 07:34 PM
I gotta admit. I kinda wanted to see a rematch of last year's DII state teams. It's obvious that won't happen now :(

DragonEagle01
11-20-2005, 08:02 PM
I think i will have to get a copy of this game. Was a exciting game to see in person beat it is on DVD also.

Hupernikomen
11-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah a tape of Jasper/Gilmer would be worth buying. Sounds like Gilmer enjoys those type of games.