PDA

View Full Version : kennedale vs. liberty eylau

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 08:42 AM
this should be a really good matchup. any thoughts? go leopards, bring it on back to northeast texas.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 08:46 AM
sorry leopards. i spelled eylau wrong on topic name and i can't figure how to change it.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 09:00 AM
alrighty then. somebody fixed it for me

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 09:01 AM
do you ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself:)

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
do you ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself:)
It's okay.....just don't start answering yourself. ;)

bleedgreen
11-20-2005, 09:18 AM
How are the ankle injuries to Michael Reed and LaMichael James? These two young men have a combined total of 1738 yards leading into the Carthage game. They can't be on the sidelines and not affect the game.

LE FAN
11-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by bleedgreen
How are the ankle injuries to Michael Reed and LaMichael James? These two young men have a combined total of 1738 yards leading into the Carthage game. They can't be on the sidelines and not affect the game. Not sure how Michael & LaMichael. Michael Reed has been bothered with that bad ankle since the 7th grade. He is a senior now and has been starting for us since he was sophomore. I think he played a little as a freshman also. He has missed about half the games the past two years due to his ankle. I am sure if the ankle is half way alright he will want to try it. Just have to wait and see. I bet Coach Brady won't let him go if its not safe. LaMichael is just a sophomore and this is his first time to get hurt, he's a tough kid with him also have to wait and see how he bounces back. It was hard to beat a team like Carthage without those two. The defensive and our kicking game kept us in the game. I actually think if we had the running backs in that game it would not have been close. I look for a good game with Kennedale. I rate these teams about even, if we get our tailbacks back would say slight advantage to LE. Anyone agree/disagree