Madison / Tatum

2A-I:
who knows

2A-II:
Crawford / Prosper
Omaha Pewitt / Mart

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 08:57 AM
they are all monster if you are still playing. that being said you picked some great ones.
3 i'm going to be keeping close eye on (while in my deer stand)
(1)kilgore took out lamarque last year. don't know if they have the firepower to get it done again.
(2)trojuns from madison will take down the tatum eagles this week
(3)i have watched pewitt the last 2 weeks play at buckeye stadium. celina has been there to scout both times. i think they are worried. pewitt is the real deal. big, strong and very fast.

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 09:10 AM
SLC beats Abilene High by 17

Gainesville ... ill predict that one later!

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 09:14 AM
i just have to believe gainesville wins. so much firepower. if wylie can get a couple of breaks they might can stay in it. should be a very exciting game. if my memory serves me correctly, this would be the same round they knocked out decator last year. could lightning strike twice?

etbu
11-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
Top game(s) in each bracket (IMO)
(just passing time on a Sunday morning)

5A-I:
Berkner / A&M Consolidated

5A-II:
Abilene / Southlake Carroll - rematch, Fri @ Baylor

4A-I:
Planiview / Stephenville - unbeatens
Ennis / Highland Park - again?

4A-II:
Kilgore - LaMarque

3A-I:
Wylie / Gainesville
Giddings / WOS

3A-II:
Madison / Tatum

2A-I:
who knows

2A-II:
Crawford / Prosper
Omaha Pewitt / Mart

Hey slick forget someone like Yates vs Marshall?:inlove:

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
ya left out the Mighty Lindsay Knights. they play Albany friday night in Burleson.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Marshall:inlove: they like cambell's soup. mmmmmmmm good.

etbu
11-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
they like cambell's soup. mmmmmmmm good. :hairpunk:

gato 76
11-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Lost Aussie i agree with you about Pewitt,big ,strong & fast and a very well coached,diciplined ball club. I will be at Morehead stadium to watch LaMarque-Kilgore

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Lost Aussie i agree with you about Pewitt,big ,strong & fast and a very well coached,diciplined ball club. I will be at Morehead stadium to watch LaMarque-Kilgore when pewitt enters the stadium, they look like a 4a school coming in.

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 10:21 AM
i just have to believe gainesville wins. so much firepower. if wylie can get a couple of breaks they might can stay in it. should be a very exciting game. if my memory serves me correctly, this would be the same round they knocked out decator last year. could lightning strike twice?

In 2003 we had Gainesville onthe ropes at half time. they just came out on fire second half. Sandifer will have them ready to play and I think we will see one heck of a ball game! TOo bad it is at Texas Stadium but I heard alot fo the kids after the game saying they wanted to play there. So wherever they want Ill follow.

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
In 2003 we had Gainesville onthe ropes at half time. they just came out on fire second half. Sandifer will have them ready to play and I think we will see one heck of a ball game! TOo bad it is at Texas Stadium but I heard alot fo the kids after the game saying they wanted to play there. So wherever they want Ill follow. i agree about the stadium. great for the kids, but those triple headers relly suck for the fans. if i had my choice i would want game 1. we played game 3 last year and it took forever just to get into parking lot.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 10:28 AM
In 2003 we had Gainesville onthe ropes at half time. they just came out on fire second half. Sandifer will have them ready to play and I think we will see one heck of a ball game! TOo bad it is at Texas Stadium but I heard alot fo the kids after the game saying they wanted to play there. So wherever they want Ill follow.

don't think Gainesville was on the ropes at all. most of the games that year was close, winning or losing at halftime with Gainesville making the needed adjustments to win in the 2nd half.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 10:30 AM
i guess the real question is, "how many cheap shots is that DL player of yours gonna get in this week?"

hutex04
11-20-2005, 10:41 AM
giddings vs WOS sounds the most appealing. Would love to watch that game. Hutto vs Bridge City should be a good one, but i really dont know anything about Bridge city, so if anyone knows what kinda offense they run that would be helpful.

3afan
11-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Hey slick forget someone like Yates vs Marshall?:inlove:

Marshall is my 4A D-I favorite .... but they should beat Yates easily so IMO its not a "Monster" matchup (whatever that means) ... Marshall's Coach Southern tutored under Coach Jack Welch at Cove

3afan
11-20-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
ya left out the Mighty Lindsay Knights. they play Albany friday night in Burleson.

hey - I have (in-law) relatives in Albany

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 10:43 AM
hey - I have (in-law) relatives in Albany

my niece goes to Lindsay.

lindsay wins, 1st coke is on you
albany wins, 1st coke is on me

3afan
11-20-2005, 10:44 AM
....TOo bad it is at Texas Stadium .....

whys that?

3afan
11-20-2005, 10:45 AM
i agree about the stadium. great for the kids, but those triple headers relly suck for the fans. if i had my choice i would want game 1. we played game 3 last year and it took forever just to get into parking lot.

yes, thats very true. but i still say once you're in its great ...:cool:

Da Mules
11-20-2005, 01:04 PM
2A-1: Crane vs Idalou. Two 2a West Texas powerhouses.
or Childress tradition vs Coleman upstarts.

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i guess the real question is, "how many cheap shots is that DL player of yours gonna get in this week?"

your a dumb @$$.

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:38 PM
your a dumb @$$.

I apologize (to the mods)for my use a curse word but I thought we were not going to allow personal attacks on kids here anymore, and this is what his thread was.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I apologize (to the mods)for my use a curse word but I thought we were not going to allow personal attacks on kids here anymore, and this is what his thread was.

i don't think i mentioned a kids name, evidently you know he does it or you wouldn't of got so upset.

3afan
11-20-2005, 01:47 PM
didnt a Wylie DL get an offsides on the first play, then an offsides + personal foul on the 2nd play? the announcers at first thought he had been ejected ....

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:47 PM
everyone knows who you were talking about. It has been an issue all year long on here. Why dont you worry about blocking him and let the trash talking sit. No one has said anyhting about Gainesville yet this week so why would you want to start it? Its pointless, childish, and since you or I wont be suiting up saturday it doesnt make much sense for you to do so. I say we set up a M&G for this one.

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:48 PM
didnt a Wylie DL get an offsides on the first play, then an offsides + personal foul on the 2nd play? the announcers at first thought he had been ejected ....

He probably should have been. In district play they would have tossed him i think. There is no sense in speculating however that it is going to happen next week also. Lets just leave kids names out of this board in a negative light and let the kids play it out on the field.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 01:49 PM
everyone knows who you were talking about. It has been an issue all year long on here. Why dont you worry about blocking him and let the trash talking sit. No one has said anyhting about Gainesville yet this week so why would you want to start it? Its pointless, childish, and since you or I wont be suiting up saturday it doesnt make much sense for you to do so. I say we set up a M&G for this one.

m&g sounds good to me.

again, it wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't true. i'm asking a legitiment question. why can't i get a legitiment answer??

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:50 PM
your question calls for speculation and speculation is CRAP.

mwynn05
11-20-2005, 02:02 PM
your question calls for speculation and speculation is CRAP. I would have kicked him off the team after about the 3rd time. I guess winning is more important than the integrity of the program in some places just imo..I think Wylie will win though, but it will be close

Adidas410s
11-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Do we REALLY have to have this "class...integrity...blah, blah, blah" crap starting already? I could sit here and make "observations" about what I have seen from kids/coaches at A LOT of schools this year...but IT DOESN'T MATTER so why do it? Geez I don't think there really are any kids from either school on this board so we don't need those of us that are older to take their place. I just wish this game was on Friday night because I could make it and nobody is scheduled for Friday night @ Texas Stadium.

mwynn05
11-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Do we REALLY have to have this "class...integrity...blah, blah, blah" crap starting already? I could sit here and make "observations" about what I have seen from kids/coaches at A LOT of schools this year...but IT DOESN'T MATTER so why do it? Geez I don't think there really are any kids from either school on this board so we don't need those of us that are older to take their place. I just wish this game was on Friday night because I could make it and nobody is scheduled for Friday night @ Texas Stadium. tatum and i think madison are

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
tatum and i think madison are

I think there is a 4A game Friday night there.

Adidas410s
11-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I think there is a 4A game Friday night there.

i just saw on another board that it's Garland and Cove...so who knows

3afan
11-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Garland and Cove is Friday at Waco ISD Stadium --- at least thats what the DMN and the Killeen Daily Herald both had - where'd you see they were playing in Tex Sta ?

SLC & Abilene Friday at Baylor

lostaussie
11-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
tatum and i think madison are 8:00 friday night @ texas stadium

Adidas410s
11-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Garland and Cove is Friday at Waco ISD Stadium --- at least thats what the DMN and the Killeen Daily Herald both had - where'd you see they were playing in Tex Sta ?

SLC & Abilene Friday at Baylor

yeah I read it wrong on another site. He wrote "ennis vs hp @ texas stadium @ 1 followed by garland and cove @ 730 in waco"

He was referring to a road trip...

Snyder_TigerFan
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
SLC beats Abilene High by 17

Gainesville ... ill predict that one later!

Ya, I don't think Abilene High is quite the team that they were last year, but I'm pulling for them in the upset.

Whsdogs
11-20-2005, 07:24 PM
people wanna talk about kickin kids off teams for being aggressive...what about coaches?? i do remember when i played this gainsville team i was tackled out of bounds there and here numerous f bombs from the coaches and random people on that sideline so u wanna throw some low blows about our players we can play that game just send me a pm so we both dont get booted from here.

mwynn05
11-20-2005, 07:31 PM

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
people wanna talk about kickin kids off teams for being aggressive...what about coaches?? i do remember when i played this gainsville team i was tackled out of bounds there and here numerous f bombs from the coaches and random people on that sideline so u wanna throw some low blows about our players we can play that game just send me a pm so we both dont get booted from here.

all players talk trash, all players don't take cheap shots game in and game out. also, if the player admits to doing it, how is that a low blow??

Whsdogs
11-20-2005, 08:57 PM
have u played football before????? there are countless times when i was tackled on a kick return or somethin and i limped off the field cause was gettin certain things happenin to me that is pretty cheap...so dont go as far as sayin that only a select few players are cheap cause i have played more than a select few on just one team...but cheap shots dont win or lose a football game i can let u know that for sure too.

NateDawg39
11-20-2005, 09:04 PM
i took lots of cheap shots from lots off teams. but it just made us want to win more. I even knew a few guys from Bridgeport who did it just to see if i would get mad. And we beat them badly lol

Whsdogs
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
haha yup and took a ton from gainsville my senior year...hit in places guys should get hit in and ankles twisted and coaches cursing at me and numerous other things...just part of the game now days...except coaches part thats just wrong

NateDawg39
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Springtown head coach kicked me, and he got kicked out:D

Whsdogs
11-20-2005, 09:29 PM
haha thats hilarious...some of the coaches man just rediculous

NateDawg39
11-20-2005, 09:43 PM
your question calls for speculation and speculation is CRAP. YAAAA!!!!!! Baby needs a bottle!:) and speculation is not crap! its a word!:doh:

injuredinmelee
11-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
YAAAA!!!!!! Baby needs a bottle!:) and speculation is not crap! its a word!:doh:

Id be bitter too if I got my @$$ handed to me last year in Stephenville when I was supposed to be the second coming.