PDA

View Full Version : Here I AM WOS......

Jody
11-20-2005, 01:12 AM
OK guys....here I stand if you feel the need......:D Now, you know I am ALWAYS politically correct and I ALWAYS show GREAT sportsmanship, but don''t hold back on my account....:D

As for the game, we just did not get it done when it counted. I guess we all have those teams that just get in your head and regardless of what should be, sometimes it is not. A BIG congrats to the Kirbyville team who played VERY hard and NEVER gave up, even when it appeard BH had the game won. Good luck in the next round and I am rooting for you, unless you play Bridge City. Sorry, Old Cardinal is a fan of mine......:clap:

Now for WOS - I said I would root for you since your from Region III and I will. Just as I will root for Bridge City and Kribyville alike. Just because I root for WOS does not mean you don't suckkkk.... :D Sorry there WOSfan 1, that was way more @$$ kissing than I could take in one post........:D

I am going to go chew on this CROW for a while, be back soon for some more WOS analysis.......:D

wos fan1
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
:D :D You taught me well!

Mustang Fan
11-20-2005, 01:20 AM
I know how I felt after we were eliminated last year so I cannot rag on BH on here, just can't do it. I am really shocked at the outcome of the game, the best team did not win, IMO.

GO MUSTANGS

Jody
11-20-2005, 01:33 AM
Sometimes things just don't turn out the way they should......what can you say.

I only made 2 -1/2 quarters and I ran more first downs than Kirbyville and I never moved more than 1 foot. Oh well, maybe one day soon.

Originally posted by Mustang Fan
I know how I felt after we were eliminated last year so I cannot rag on BH on here, just can't do it. I am really shocked at the outcome of the game, the best team did not win, IMO.

GO MUSTANGS

SuusJudex
11-20-2005, 03:20 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, eat it up Jody, you deserve it. Suck down that K'ville crow :) You got USED!

Jody
11-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by SuusJudex
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, eat it up Jody, you deserve it. Suck down that K'ville crow :) You got USED!

There I was thinking you would be feeling sory for me.....:D

Ranger Mom
11-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Jody
There I was thinking you would be feeling sory for me.....:D

Did someone tell me you had the meet and greet pics??

Jody
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did someone tell me you had the meet and greet pics??

Yes I do. I am no expert at posting them here, but I will try. If you want to PM me an email address I can try to send the pic. I am headed out for a bit, but will get it done today.