PDA

View Full Version : 43-40 Bridgeport

rockdale80
11-19-2005, 11:17 PM
ballgame

GreenMonster
11-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Congratulations Bulls on a nice victory. I did not think Breck was as good as advertised. I missed the IP/Breck game so I didn't see them in person. Z Motion thought they were overrated and that dude knows his football. Good Luck B-Port against Monahans. Rough 'em up!

slpybear the bullfan
11-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Thanks.... It was a great game. Breck has some talent. Vick, Diaz, and QB... (sorry, forgot his name), were pretty good.

It shouldn't have been as close as it was.... we gave up two blocked punts, (one for TD) one led to TD, had a KOR for TD, and also had two turnovers where receivers made big catches and then got stripped on the way down. We have got to take care of these kinds of miscues or round three will be it this year.

The upside is the team is peaking at just the right time. Defense is starting to get it together, and O is hitting a great stride.

450 yds for Durbin and 5 TDs I can remember, (4 to Olmos, 1 to Jones).

Colin had over 190 in the air and 50? more on the ground?

Great game. Couple of inuries hurt us during the game but word is they should be good to go for next week.

On to Sweetwater!

lobo12
11-20-2005, 05:08 AM
what all does bridgeport have, are they a good ranked team, i mean i know they are good to have gotten this far but i was just curious as to how good they are....also who have they lost to this year

Bullaholic
11-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
what all does bridgeport have, are they a good ranked team, i mean i know they are good to have gotten this far but i was just curious as to how good they are....also who have they lost to this year

lobo12....The Bulls have Ryan Durban-QB and Taylor Sanchez-WR among the top 3 in passing yds and receiving in 3A. The biggest threat is RB Colin Jones who is among the leaders in rushing yds and receiving yds. He is a legitimate D1 prospect verbally committed to TCU. The Bulls are averaging 452 yds and 38 pts. per game on the"O". They have lost to Burkburnett, Mineral Wells, Aubrey, Decatur, and Kennedale. The "D" has started to come together late in the season and is making game-winning stands when needed, although still yielding too many points. These kids are peaking at just the right point in the season and have one of the most "dangerous"(not trying to be a "Homer"--just telling the truth and no better word fits) offenses in 3A. I hope a lot of fans who have never seen these Bulls play will have a chance to see them as they continue their playoff run against Monahans. I promise you---you will not be bored watching these kids. BTW--thanks for the inquiry--I love to talk about the Bulls.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Congrates on the big win Bullaholic

Bullaholic
11-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Congrates on the big win Bullaholic

Thanks, HSF---congrats to Gainesville--they looked like a team poised for another state title against Decatur.

sinton66
11-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Congrats to the Bulls. I had you picked to win.;)