PDA

View Full Version : Another Accident...

CHS_CG
11-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Do not have details or know who it is but I just got a call from a friend and we know there was an accident just a little while ago, two people have been life flighted and two people have sadly not made it. If I found out anything more I will update. As you think about the ones who did not make it Friday, please keep Caldwell in your prayers also!

CheerMom
11-19-2005, 09:50 PM
What is going on? This is so terrible. Caldwell will definitely be in my prayers.

CHS_CG
11-20-2005, 05:31 AM
Pretty much have no updates, kinda confused as to what happen. I have a few friends with scanners and one of them called me and said it was a truck and a blazer 2 people were dead and 2 people life flighted, then the news said it was a roll over accident and 5 ppl were believed to be in one car and 2 people died and 2 life flighted. Another friend said there was another accident on a different road that wasnt even on the news or scanner appently, So at this early hour I am totally lost on what is goin on for sure. I can pretty much confirm, with it being on the scanner and news, our town has lost 2 more people, just dont know if its kids, younger people or what. Will post more when I know more.

CHS_CG
11-21-2005, 12:36 AM
According to the news, it was a man his 9 year old twins and his daughter, they said he lost control on the road and the twins were not wearing their seatbelts :( they both were pronounced dead at the scene. please keep the family in your prayers

Stang_Fan713
11-21-2005, 02:59 AM
Prayers from Sweetwater to the family and friends. This is something that u NEVER want to see. Many prayers and thoughts to all!