PDA

View Full Version : Madison vs. Tatum Friday 8pm @ Texas Stadium

JR2004
11-19-2005, 08:35 PM
I saw this reported on the web site that I was directed to earlier, but I wanted to get it confirmed first from a Madison coach. As best I understand, Tatum's coaches really wanted the game there. Even though it's a long drive in for Tatum, I'm sure the kids out there will be real excited to get to play at Texas Stadium.

Aesculus gilmus
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
I am sure you will be at the game, JR, but if anyone wants to listen online, I have found a possible way through the website of a radio station in Carthage.

http://www.kgasradio.com

There's a banner along the left side to listen live. I have never listened to a Tatum game via this station, but I'll try it out Friday night after I get back from the Big Sandy playoff game in Athens.

TexasHSFootball
11-22-2005, 08:05 PM
We will be carrying both the Madison vs Tatum game and Abilene Wylie vs Gainesville games LIVE on TexasHSFootball.com :D

Rabbit'93
11-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Man o man choices....Canton/Raines or Madison/Tatum.

Canton/Raines is closer but madison/tatum should be the better game. Why couldn't they be on different nights?

3afan
11-23-2005, 08:12 AM
i picked Tatum to win Region II, but GO MADISON! (not sure why ...)

LewP
11-23-2005, 08:36 AM
My prediction:

Tatum 21
Dallas Madison 20

This one is gonna be close!

JR2004
11-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
I am sure you will be at the game, JR, but if anyone wants to listen online, I have found a possible way through the website of a radio station in Carthage.

http://www.kgasradio.com

There's a banner along the left side to listen live. I have never listened to a Tatum game via this station, but I'll try it out Friday night after I get back from the Big Sandy playoff game in Athens.

I saw on another board that you won't be able to make it. Should be an entertaining game no matter the outcome. I'll be disappointed if Madison doesn't pull off the upset, but they've had a good season again this year no matter the final score of this game.