PDA

View Full Version : Jody/RBARKER-Who does Barbers Hill play next week.

WO-S 89
11-19-2005, 07:28 PM
To bad this is not a double elimination tournament. Jody/RBARBER-Will you'll post when & where Kirbyville plays next week. Thanks.

Hupernikomen
11-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Shouldn't you have a signature about WO-S being the all time best 4A team or something like that..it is protocol man.

GS#17
11-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Poor Huper... Here's your Kleenex. I'm sure it was a tough weekend for you watching Jasper lose, then seeing WOS win, and getting to watch K'ville take out BH. :D

shankbear
11-19-2005, 07:35 PM
kids let's play nice now.

Ranger Mom
11-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Just out of curiosity.....how old are yall?

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by WO-S 89
To bad this is not a double elimination tournament. Jody/RBARBER-Will you'll post when & where Kirbyville plays next week. Thanks.

Well well. I wouldn't exspect anything but Class from the WOS faithfull. No class guys!! I'm sure we will be going to the WOS/Giddings game. maybe we should do a meet and greet.

wos fan1
11-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Sounds good. Friday afternoon sometime??

WO-S 89
11-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Shouldn't you have a signature about WO-S being the all time best 4A team or something like that..it is protocol man.

I will wait until Dec. 10 to have a signature.

Crimestick
11-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Just having some fun! I thought that's what you guys were all about when you welcomed us here with insults, then came to our board and did the same.. It's all in fun!

GS#17
11-19-2005, 07:44 PM
LOL... It's always interesting to see who can dish it out, but can't take it when the shoe's on the other foot. Poor, RB -- you and Jody had your chance to say idiotic things all year long about WOS, now when you have to face the music, you get all huffy. I thought you liked "funnin." LOL.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
Just having some fun! I thought that's what you guys were all about when you welcomed us here with insults, then came to our board and did the same.. It's all in fun!

Your so full of crap!! We came to your site to give a comparison of a BH/WOS matchup. Then it turned into WOS telling us that there is no way BH could compete with the great mustangs. then the crap talking begin.

Agian no Class. We will see how many of you return to the D-low once the Mustangs are defeated.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Does this just come down to who can win a silly peeing match? Accept defeat, enjoy victory and get on to next week. These boards are simply trash and smack talking outlets. Don't take it so seriously.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Does this just come down to who can win a silly peeing match? Accept defeat, enjoy victory and get on to next week. These boards are simply trash and smack talking outlets. Don't take it so seriously.

The defeat is accepted, But I will never except the low Class posters from WOS. This is just uncalled for , if you have a beef with Jody then direct it to Jody. Don't direct it to everyone in BH. Their is one thing that I'm glad of however I don't have to live in West Orange!!!!

shankbear
11-19-2005, 07:56 PM
I have no beef with yall...I met you last night and appreciated the M&G time.

WO-S 89
11-19-2005, 07:59 PM
We are still waiting to hear from Jody.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 08:02 PM
I have no beef with yall...I met you last night and appreciated the M&G time.

I was directing that too the other two, sorry.

I just remember last year when Huffman knocked WOS out of the playoffs. There was not one poster on here for WOS for weeks. No one even got on here to wish Huffman luck. Congrats to WOS, but some of yall need a big helping of Humble Pie. If Giddings takes it to yall next week you will not see me on here acting like a 3 year old doing the nany nany boo boo.

GS#17
11-19-2005, 08:04 PM
LOL... RB, we're all glad you don't have to live in West Orange, either!

RB, you know you took your shots against WOS, now be a man and take your medicine...

GS#17
11-19-2005, 08:05 PM
There was not one poster on here for WOS for weeks.

Actually, several of us were here the next day... You either have the worst memory of anyone or you just like making stuff up.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by WO-S 89
We are still waiting to hear from Jody.

Jody Went some where after the game. And with all the crap he talked he may not be on here anytime soon.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Actually, several of us were here the next day... You either have the worst memory of anyone or you just like making stuff up.

I'll do some research and get back with ya.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 08:11 PM
It would still be great if the WO-S coach and the Barbers Hill coach would get the stones to put each other on the schedule. Smack could be talked, bets could be placed and fun could be had by all. But noooooooooo that imaginary battle royale will not happen. Put it on the table. Put it on the field. Probably no more chances in 3A because BH is moving up soon.

Crimestick
11-19-2005, 08:12 PM
THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D

I love how PO'd you are after all the smack you guys talked here and on our site. You went on and on about "just having fun." Now your team is gone, we're doing the talking and your panties are in a wad.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Say what you want. Your posts on our board, your fans sigs on this board and your conduct overall have been as low-class as it gets. Take it like a man.

RBARKER
11-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D

I love how PO'd you are after all the smack you guys talked here and on our site. You went on and on about "just having fun." Now your team is gone, we're doing the talking and your panties are in a wad.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Say what you want. Your posts on our board, your fans sigs on this board and your conduct overall have been as low-class as it gets. Take it like a man.

Show me the crap we talked on your site that wasn't in defense.

GS#17
11-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Show me the crap we talked on your site that wasn't in defense.

Here's a hint: everything you wrote on our board was crap.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Is this site deserving of one big BARF ALERT????????

JHS_c/o_06'
11-19-2005, 08:55 PM
ive never been one to comment on the subject.......but i want yall to remember this thread when you (and only some, WOS people) try and defend being called pompous, arrogent and troublemakers.

GS#17
11-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Take a look at the whole picture, JHS. For the past two years, Jody and RB have been taking every opportunity to insult our program, fans, and community -- this is just all in fun and only directed at some people who had nothing better to do than to try to run us through the ringer for a very long time.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:06 PM
and then there is OC that takes his shots at WO-S. Everybody spews and says they are the absolute best at everything. This defense has never lost since coach X and coach Y have returned. This running back has 10,000 yards in one game. This band played the fewest bad notes. STOP!!!!!! Go to the START button down on the left side of the screen. Click it and go to the TURN OFF COMPUTER button. You know the rest.

wos fan1
11-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Like i said it's ok for others to do it but no us...:foul:

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:09 PM
just one big pi%%ing contest. The stream continues.

Crimestick
11-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Everybody? Don't think so. I, for one, feel like we have a good chance of losing this week. Is it wrong, though, for people to be proud and confident in their team? Only if you're from WO-S, I guess.
Jody and RBARKER have done more talking against WO-S than anything else. So now we're just enjoying a little poetic justice.

wos fan1
11-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Ok, how about this...Next time people start talking !@#$ about us then let's see if people tell THEM to stop????

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:16 PM
people have told the OC to stop talking crap on wo all year long.

GS#17
11-19-2005, 09:17 PM
just one big pi%%ing contest. The stream continues.

Welcome aboard, Shank...:clap:

wos fan1
Not just him..Talking about some of the BH folks.

WO-S 89
Come on Jody, we are still waiting to hear your side of the story.

3ABirdMan
11-19-2005, 09:27 PM
people have told the OC to stop talking crap on wo all year long.

Don't you mean the past TWO years?

JHS_c/o_06'
11-19-2005, 09:29 PM
ive told him to shut up since i first got here....and that was about 4 seasons ago.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:30 PM
My problem is that people in my own hometown come off more like whiners than anything else. "BH people are being really mean to us." Let's take our toys and go home. The WO-S players can take adversity EVERY stinking week on the field and they take it by performing. Not smack or trash talk. Silence is golden boys and it angers an adversary much quicker than silly backtalk.

WOS87
11-19-2005, 09:47 PM

I'm sorry but I thought the purpose of the signature was to share a little about yourself or your school with the board so people would know a little about where you're coming from. What's wrong with showing a little pride in the achievements of your team?? I don't understand how anyone could take offense at that.

I'd much rather read someone's sig touting the positive things about their school and team rather than using the space to make snide, sarcastic, ridiculing remarks about another team. The only posts I've seen like that from WOS fans have all been in reaction to very specific negative sigs directed towards our school.

Yes it's childish and immature but that's the pot calling the kettle black if you're seriously trying to use that argument.

And in regards to no one coming on the board after the Huffman game last year, I made a point to log on to the Huffman board and congratulate them myself, so please don't lump all WOS fans into one negative generalization and we'll do you the same courtesy.

EAGLETOWN
11-19-2005, 09:51 PM
What about me.

Did yall forget about all of the crap I said.

Well I'm here so let me have it.

I can take it.

I loved pissing WOS posters off.

There is one thing for sure though you won't piss me off.

I love my Eagles and now they are out.

So what it's a game and someone has to lose I just hate it when we do.

That is just the way the ball bounces and for us it is now going to be bouncing every day and for us to have such a big question mark on the year with losing Daniels and all.

Pat stepped up and did a great job and we are all proud of him and the Eagles.

The turnovers just finally caught up with us.

And to lose the game today the way we did was just heart breaking.

I to would love to see us play WOS playing any team of yalls caliber can't help but improve a program win or lose.

Good luck to yall the rest of the season, although I am going to have to root against WOS for sure next week.

The Giddings Head Coach Dereck Fitzhenry and his boy QB Brock Fitzhenry are my cousins.

I just hate I am going to be out of town on vacation and I'm going to miss the game.

If yall would please ask Coach Hooks how it is going to feel to coach against one of his good friends from highschools son and grandson.

Coach Hooks was friends with my Uncle when he went to school at BH.

etbu
11-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey Eagletown dont you think its time to give it up on the Huffman Pa guy and the chain gang. I mean come on enough is enough.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:55 PM
An unabashed BH smack talker. There ain't no 12 step program that could cure a diehard such as this and that's fine too.

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:56 PM
the WO-S announcer was not so hot this season fyi.

etbu
11-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Iknow but the Pa guy that he referrring to happens to be a friend of mine. Yea we had a good time with it during the season but GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ its over.

etbu
11-19-2005, 09:58 PM
the WO-S announcer was not so hot this season fyi.

Yea but he tried '''''''''''''''''''''' Plus his team is in the final eight:thinking:

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:58 PM
who, eagletown or the announcer?

shankbear
11-19-2005, 09:59 PM
that's true too etbu

EAGLETOWN
11-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by etbu
Hey Eagletown dont you think its time to give it up on the Huffman Pa guy and the chain gang. I mean come on enough is enough.

Yeah you are right I just have not had the time much less the thought about changing it.

I will do it right now.

:thinking:Hmmm what will I put?

:clap: Here how do you like that? :clap:

GS#17
11-19-2005, 10:54 PM
Eagle, I thought most of your "smack" was directed at Chaingang. I'm sure he'll be here soon enough to throw a few barbs your way. ;)

BTW, your cousin who plays QB for Giddings looks like an awfully good player. I was reading his stats, and he has over 2,000 yards rushing for the year. Giddings looks to be very good -- it's going to be a great game!

etbu
11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Yeah you are right I just have not had the time much less the thought about changing it.

I will do it right now.

:thinking:Hmmm what will I put?

:clap: Here how do you like that? :clap:

There you go ET "yo da the man" man''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''':clap: I think we should meet up at a Marshall game or a Wos and throw one big LOVE FEAST. I provide the food for up to fifty or seventy five if Rbarker will provide some music. :D In fact our man Griff can do that he has some serious CONNECTIONS. :clap::D

WOS1
11-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm going to make 2 comments about this thread and then I'm done with it...

1. This thread was directed at 2 people, not the whole community of BH. The same 2 people who have helped themselves to a ton of "fun" at our expense all season long.

2. You guys jumping to their defense have either not paid attention or are refusing to acknowledge that they have done nothing but dish it out for 2 seasons. Did you really think that, with all the smack thrown WO-S direction, when this day came there wouldn't be some type of retribution? Where were the, "how old are you?" inquiries up to this point?

OK... I've said what I needed to say and I'm done with it. For the BH community and players, my heart goes out to you. I know you weren't expecting this season to end just yet. It very well could be us making the exit next week. Good luck next season.

shankbear
11-20-2005, 12:08 AM
WOS1, when and where for Giddings?

Ranger Mom
11-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
I'm going to make 2 comments about this thread and then I'm done with it...

1. This thread was directed at 2 people, not the whole community of BH. The same 2 people who have helped themselves to a ton of "fun" at our expense all season long.

2. You guys jumping to their defense have either not paid attention or are refusing to acknowledge that they have done nothing but dish it out for 2 seasons. Did you really think that, with all the smack thrown WO-S direction, when this day came there wouldn't be some type of retribution? Where were the, "how old are you?" inquiries up to this point?

OK... I've said what I needed to say and I'm done with it. For the BH community and players, my heart goes out to you. I know you weren't expecting this season to end just yet. It very well could be us making the exit next week. Good luck next season.

Well since the "how old are yall" post was made by me...I feel compelled to answer!

No....I don't read every single thread on here....if something is out of control and is reported to me, then I will look at it.

I don't think I have even looked at this thread since I asked that question either.....which, was tongue in cheek anyway...I guess I should have put smilies!! :p :D ;)

Hupernikomen
11-20-2005, 09:49 AM
What you call information I call arrogance. I don't feel the least sorry for WO-S when people like Jody jump all over you for it either. Jody would have never mentioned the name WO-S if not for the arrogance of your posters. I'm done and good luck next week. I been saying the whole year to everyone who bothers to ask I think the Stangs can win it all this year, and I would proud if you did. I was cheer for the SE Texas schools. But to have lines in your signature about never losing to certain counties..that is just childish and arrogant IMO.

GS#17
11-20-2005, 11:17 AM
You sure are reaching for something to be upset about -- that must get awfully tiring. The thread doesn't even address you, yet you find it necessary to lash out about a handful of WOS posters. Very interesting....

I also find it very interesting that, instead of challenging something that's been posted by a WOS fan, you resort to arguing about people's signatures and calling them childish. That's pretty weak, if not just completely childish, itself.

When I read your posts, the first thing I notice is your signature and a cite to a biblical passage. How about practicing what you preach? :rolleyes:

wos fan1
11-20-2005, 11:20 AM
What about Jody's sig?? That would bother you to. Go look at it!

Jody
11-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by wos fan1
What about Jody's sig?? That would bother you to. Go look at it!

Is this one better? The other one was just true.....:D

wos fan1
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Better! :D :D

rockdale80
11-20-2005, 11:26 AM
You sure are reaching for something to be upset about -- that must get awfully tiring. The thread doesn't even address you, yet you find it necessary to lash out about a handful of WOS posters. Very interesting....

I also find it very interesting that, instead of challenging something that's been posted by a WOS fan, you resort to arguing about people's signatures and calling them childish. That's pretty weak, if not just completely childish, itself.

When I read your posts, the first thing I notice is your signature and a cite to a biblical passage. How about practicing what you preach? :rolleyes:

So what do you call questioning a man's faith? I would say that is reaching for something to take a stab at someone for. I say trying to take a stab at a persons faith is about as low as it gets.

GS#17
11-20-2005, 11:30 AM
How am I questioning anyone's faith? He put something up to point out or celebrate his faith -- I am acknowledging that fact and not arguing about the appropriateness of his signature in any way. Rather, I'm saying if you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk. That's advisory in nature, not taking a jab at him or his religious views.

HillBoy
11-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Well I had to take a day off of here because i was a little ticked off. But anyways what did I miss?

Jody
11-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
Well I had to take a day off of here because i was a little ticked off. But anyways what did I miss?

Nothing much, just WOS fans having fun......:D

HillBoy
11-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Don't let any of these guys pick on you Jody I have your back.

Astrosdawg07
11-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Do we know the site of the KVIlle game?

WOSgrad
11-20-2005, 04:56 PM
It is in Conroe on Saturday at 6:00.

Hupernikomen
11-20-2005, 06:43 PM
How am I questioning anyone's faith? He put something up to point out or celebrate his faith -- I am acknowledging that fact and not arguing about the appropriateness of his signature in any way. Rather, I'm saying if you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk. That's advisory in nature, not taking a jab at him or his religious views.

I made my point and you can disagree with it or my preaching all you want. Some do that on a sometimes because I frequent the pulpit every Sunday. I preach against arrogance there too. I know it when I see it. Jody is a good friend and starting ribbing on WO-S a long time ago because of a select few WO-S people who take their love for their team to the point of being overbearing. So he has enjoyed giving them grief over it. He has meant it for fun, most realize that others take objection and have stated so..which is fine as far as I am concerned, and Jody wouldn't want it any other way LOL!! My point is that I think WO-S brings the ridicule on themselves.

Certainly Jody is getting a good dose of his own medicine. Seems he is humble enough to take it.

"Winningest program of all classification of all time"--That is just asking for people to not like you, and if you don't understand that I can't help it.

Moving on to next round.

Jody
11-20-2005, 07:52 PM
AMEN BROTHER.....AMEN! I can tote a load. I would not dish it out if I didn't expect it in return. It's all in the fun.

I made my point and you can disagree with it or my preaching all you want. Some do that on a sometimes because I frequent the pulpit every Sunday. I preach against arrogance there too. I know it when I see it. Jody is a good friend and starting ribbing on WO-S a long time ago because of a select few WO-S people who take their love for their team to the point of being overbearing. So he has enjoyed giving them grief over it. He has meant it for fun, most realize that others take objection and have stated so..which is fine as far as I am concerned, and Jody wouldn't want it any other way LOL!! My point is that I think WO-S brings the ridicule on themselves.

Certainly Jody is getting a good dose of his own medicine. Seems he is humble enough to take it.

"Winningest program of all classification of all time"--That is just asking for people to not like you, and if you don't understand that I can't help it.

Moving on to next round. :clap:

GS#17
11-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Huper, I realize who you are, but I think you're failing your "calling" by publicly mislabeling other people, harboring anger in your heart, and so on. You say you preach against arrogance, but here you are with an arrogant attitude toward others. Again, just practice what you preach...

X Man
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Shankbear- What do you mean by If WOS coach and BH coach had stones enough to schedule a preseason game? You need to look at what Coach Hooks schedules for WOS every year! Heck, he has problems finding ANYONE who will play WOS in preseason. The only team that has proved to have stones enough to do that is Bay City! LCM won't even talk about it, and neither would BC when WOS was still 4A. I would welcome a BH preseason matchup.

Crimestick
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, if only we had the "stones" to replace teams like Bay City, Nederland, Jasper and Newton with a team who lost to Kirbyville...:rolleyes:

AggiesAreWe
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Are you guys through yet? This is getting boring.

BHKrystal06
11-20-2005, 09:11 PM
And on that note, this argument is OVER.

rockdale80
11-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Huper, I realize who you are, but I think you're failing your "calling" by publicly mislabeling other people, harboring anger in your heart, and so on. You say you preach against arrogance, but here you are with an arrogant attitude toward others. Again, just practice what you preach...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

GS#17
11-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Are you guys through yet? This is getting boring.

I've got other material that could spice this thread up, but I'm going to take the high road and leave well enough alone -- there's no reason to take Jody's skeletons out of the closet...

setex
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
I see no end to this debate till WOS brings home the state championship. The WOS posters know they have not earned the respect they think they deserve from the downlow.

We in the local area all know the history of WOS, and respect the accomplishments of the Stangs.

But here on Downlow, it's show me or be a little humble getting there on your journey.

wos fan1
11-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Yep! Your right setex.

WO-S 89
11-21-2005, 01:12 AM
This thread is now over with.

Final Score

WO-S Posters 36
Jody//RBARKER 34

GS#17 kicks the winning field goal with 1 second left.:clap:

Players of the game are--WO-S 89, WOS1, GS#17, WOSFAN1, WOSGRAD, SHANKBEAR, CRIMESTICK

chaingang
11-21-2005, 01:52 AM
What you call information I call arrogance. I don't feel the least sorry for WO-S when people like Jody jump all over you for it either. Jody would have never mentioned the name WO-S if not for the arrogance of your posters. I'm done and good luck next week. I been saying the whole year to everyone who bothers to ask I think the Stangs can win it all this year, and I would proud if you did. I was cheer for the SE Texas schools. But to have lines in your signature about never losing to certain counties..that is just childish and arrogant IMO.

Oh go cry a river. To all the non BH people putting their two cents in....go AWAY. This is CROW for two people, not self glorified anti WOS people who find any post and talk trash to make their team who LOST to Wos look better for themselves and for other people who dont know anybetter!:hand:

Oh and by the way......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah The GREAT barbers hill!!!:clap:

Sung in the key of G

na na na na hey hey hey goodbye!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Oh and Giddings can run all over us with their Offense, just ask PALESTINE!!!

chaingang
11-21-2005, 01:55 AM

Moving on to next round.

Its pretty easy to be Humble when your team is at HOME!:clap:
Go play thread police somewhere else!!!