PDA

View Full Version : Hondo or Wimberly

Boosty_Hondo
11-19-2005, 06:47 PM
just wanted to see what yall think

PhiI C
11-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Hondo wins! With that No. 79 blocking the Owls will get the needed points!

PhiI C
11-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Also Hondo has been getting better and better as the year gets later. They are getting better and peaking in the playoffs. I think they will be able win.

lebron_fan
11-19-2005, 06:53 PM
lol...i have said it once,twice, maybe even a third time so i will say it again....in my opinion wimberley cannot be stopped from reaching state...they are an awesome team...and they showed that against wc...i knew they would kill them

neck_94
11-19-2005, 06:56 PM
wimberly got my vote

hondowl2004
11-19-2005, 11:05 PM
HONDO ALL THE WAY BABY

Compete/punish
11-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Don't kid yourself, Wimberley by a Texan mile.

Highschoolfan78
11-20-2005, 01:15 AM
This one goes out to Phil C...

Beware of the howling owl? haha

WORM
11-20-2005, 04:03 AM
wimberley by 35 points because we pull the dogs off early! code red will be in full affect! hondo has no idea, but you will come friday night! do not talk trash on this site to me as i have been asked not to talk mess to hondo! this game won't even be close!

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 07:48 AM
is this game being played in Kerrville friday night

3afan
11-20-2005, 07:57 AM
i'd pick Wimberley BIG in this one ... but at this point nothing should surprise (see K'ville/BH)

sinton66
11-20-2005, 10:16 AM
I don't know that much about Wimberley, but I know about Hondo, so I'm going with what I know, Hondo wins.

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 10:18 AM
i don't know who will win, but i know i'll be there

KingRob
11-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I think it will be a great game, but Wimberly will win and continue their march to state.

NHSBulldog75
11-20-2005, 11:12 AM
This squad is awesome. The offense starts from the shotgun, every receiver running a route on every play, #11 to any of five or six folks or a spread out run by himself or #32 and away they go.

Then the Code Red defense knocks the snot out of the opponent, forcing fumbles, running back interceptions, whatever or just giving the ball back to the offense.

Hondo better pull their hats down tight for a rough ride and a hard landing when they end up on their bottoms

Go Texans in this one

WORM
11-20-2005, 11:48 AM
nhsbulldog you should be the president of the united states! i couldn't put it better myself!

un b weavable
11-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Wassup lebron_fan! Im gonna have to agree with you. I know that Wimberley was GOOD last year and from what ive heard they are just as good, if not better, this year. Ive got Wimberley... by a lot.

hondowl2004
11-20-2005, 12:57 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS HOME AND WHO IS AWAY

lebron_fan
11-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I don't know that much about Wimberley, but I know about Hondo, so I'm going with what I know, Hondo wins.

well u do know about the hype that was around wc and they were supposed to be good and look what the texans did to them...i say wimberley by 4 tds

HighSchool Fan
11-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by hondowl2004
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS HOME AND WHO IS AWAY

from what i remember about that stadium, get their early, not much seating at all. come to think of it, i don't remember much parking either.

yoemenkracker30
11-20-2005, 07:53 PM
People, incase you don't know, this Wimberly team is a legitimate contender for the Division 1 title......they held the mighty rushing machine that is Liberty Hill to 9 POINTS! Hondo doesnt have a chance in this one.....Wimberly by 28

lebron_fan
11-20-2005, 07:56 PM
hey yoemen i agree..thats exactly what i said...i feel they will win by 4 tds too

gold_33
11-21-2005, 08:12 PM
If the same offense as last week shows up its gonna get outta hand. The defense will do its part cause its shown up all season. Wimberley 42 Hondo 10

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2005, 09:04 PM
oooooook let me get this straight for all u people that like to talk alot of crap about hondo because "we are not that good" and "wimberley is unstopable" it really really really annoys me ALOT because i bet 90% of the people on here have not seen hondo play and aparently we are at least half way decent because we are in the 3rd round of the playoffs and for everyone that says that wimberley is going to blow us out of the water , no offense to any sinton posters, but that is what everyone said about sinton and hondo and look what happened this post is not to make anyone mad but just to say that whichever team shows up friday and has the least amount of mistakes at the end will win this game

rbwill
11-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
oooooook let me get this straight for all u people that like to talk alot of crap about hondo because "we are not that good" and "wimberley is unstopable" it really really really annoys me ALOT because i bet 90% of the people on here have not seen hondo play and aparently we are at least half way decent because we are in the 3rd round of the playoffs and for everyone that says that wimberley is going to blow us out of the water , no offense to any sinton posters, but that is what everyone said about sinton and hondo and look what happened this post is not to make anyone mad but just to say that whichever team shows up friday and has the least amount of mistakes at the end will win this game

Boosty if the whole owl team has your attitude about giving Wimberley a good fight, then you never know what could happen, but I saw the Wimberley/Liberty Hill game, and I mean to tell you Hondo has not seen a team like this, since they lost to Sealy back in 1999. I don't know if you remember that game, but Hondo is in for a showdown. I am old Owl, and it would be cool to see Hondo win this one, but I also got pull for Wimberley a little as well, since they are in District 27AAA with Liberty Hill. I sure would like to see this game, but I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Leopards,class of 75
11-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i don't know who will win, but i know i'll be there H.S.F., aren't you going to see the Leopards play on Saturday night?

Chris Hart
11-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Texans by a BUNCH!!!!!

gold_33
11-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Boosty_Hondo, yall lost to Bandera 47-14 and Devine 24-14. Wimberley beat both of these teams so yeah I think its going to be a blowout. Hondo will not be able to run the ball on the code red defense and when yall try to pass Wimberley will just pick it off and run it back, if you dont think so ask WC. If Bandera hung 47 on yall, I believe Wimberley can score that many but I think Nelms will call the dogs off early this week.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Hondo no use trying to explain how u got here, only way to get respect is to go out there and get it. yall were big underdogs against sinton and bigger underdogs in this one, now go get it scrappin owls:)

WORM
11-22-2005, 02:33 PM
boost hondo i think its great you have such team spirit! on paper you stand little chance but that is why they play the game! come friday night you might change your mind! wimberley will not look past you and that could be a bad thing for your football team! wimberley wins 35-0! lets talk saturday after its all said and done!

HighSchool Fan
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
H.S.F., aren't you going to see the Leopards play on Saturday night?

yes, i'm leaving kerrville saturday morning to come home.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
Boosty_Hondo, yall lost to Bandera 47-14 and Devine 24-14. Wimberley beat both of these teams so yeah I think its going to be a blowout. Hondo will not be able to run the ball on the code red defense and when yall try to pass Wimberley will just pick it off and run it back, if you dont think so ask WC. If Bandera hung 47 on yall, I believe Wimberley can score that many but I think Nelms will call the dogs off early this week.

you cant compare other losses because that was in the past and we had players that are playing now that didnt play then and what if we had off nights and other aspects there is really no REAL way to compare unless the two teams are going head to head 1 on 1

WORM
11-25-2005, 03:22 PM
see you in kerrville hondo! about to be a code red!

HighSchool Fan
11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by WORM
see you in kerrville hondo! about to be a code red!
i'm looking forward to seeing what this code red is all about