PDA

View Full Version : To the BC Fans

JasperDog94
11-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Congratulations on a great win last night. You guys looked fantastic. I was really impressed. Your QB is super fast and what a kicking game!:eek: Best of luck the rest of the playoffs.

Quick reminder: While almost all of the fans I came in contact with were fantastic, there always seems to be just one that can give everyone else a bad name. There was an incident in the parking lot on the way out with the parent of a drill team member. This person was very rude on the way out, cutting in front of people and not letting folks out when traffic was merging. Remeber - You represent your school. Please remember this even after you're in your car...especially when you have a drill team sticker on the back with your daughter's name on it.:doh:

Like I said, this is the exception to the rule. Everyone I met during the game was fantastic.

A special thanks to the BC fans in the stands during the halftime show. Thank you for your support of the Jasper band. As you well know, some fans from other schools will actually boo during the halftime performance. This tends to come mainly from military schools. Rusk last week was one example. They didn't outright boo, but you could tell that they were ready for us to leave the field so they could see if their band could continue to march in straight lines.;)

BTW - Ya'll band sounded terrific!

Rabbit'93
11-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

Quick reminder: While almost all of the fans I came in contact with were fantastic, there always seems to be just one that can give everyone else a bad name. There was an incident in the parking lot on the way out with the parent of a drill team member. This person was very rude on the way out, cutting in front of people and not letting folks out when traffic was merging. Remeber - You represent your school. Please remember this even after you're in your car...especially when you have a drill team sticker on the back with your daughter's name on it.:doh:

If this is the worst you experienced then I'd say it's pretty tame. Not sure if it even deserves a mention. IMHO. I would go as far, as to say this probably happens any where you get a large group of people togther.

bulldogbark
11-19-2005, 01:57 PM
boy I started to mention for Jody to leave the game when I was doing the announcing for the band,,,but then I would have gotten fired from this high paying job:) both bands looked great..and I didnt even get spit on while walking up to the press box like i did at kirbyville:)

Astrosdawg07
11-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
boy I started to mention for Jody to leave the game when I was doing the announcing for the band,,,but then I would have gotten fired from this high paying job:) both bands looked great..and I didnt even get spit on while walking up to the press box like i did at kirbyville:)

You got spit on in Kirbyville? OMG :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
11-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
If this is the worst you experienced then I'd say it's pretty tame. Not sure if it even deserves a mention. IMHO. I would go as far, as to say this probably happens any where you get a large group of people togther. I'm sorry you feel that way. When you represent your school, you should have high standards. Cutting people off in traffic and almost clipping their car does not say much about your character.

If you're going to do something like that, at least make sure that you don't have any school logos on your vehicle.

3ABirdMan
11-19-2005, 11:31 PM
JasperDog94 - Check PM's