PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Vs Iowa Park

Green Ranger
11-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Was just curious what peoples thoughts are on this game. I will be cheering for the Mustangs and maybe on their side. Is there any history between these two teams and what are good places to eat in Stephenville?

Adidas410s
11-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
Was just curious what peoples thoughts are on this game. I will be cheering for the Mustangs and maybe on their side. Is there any history between these two teams and what are good places to eat in Stephenville?

I have always really liked the Chilis there. It is probably #2 of the ones I have ever been to besides the one in Abilene. Yeah I actually eat there pretty much any time that I am in the Ville. Never really have eaten anywhere else...guess that wasn't much help!

its_n_ D_water
11-19-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm not positive..but I think this will be the first meeting between the two teams...should be a good one.

Stownhorse
11-19-2005, 12:49 PM
they had better get ready....

Pmoney
11-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
if sweetwater wants to win this one they will need to show up in the 1st Qtr unlike last nights game when they showed up to play after half

Stownhorse
11-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
if sweetwater wants to win this one they will need to show up in the 1st Qtr unlike last nights game when they showed up to play after half

thats the truth....we played like a bunch of girls in the first half last night!!

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 01:06 PM

right back at ya

vet93
11-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Don't take IP lightly...their coaches do a good job of preparing and game planning and they seem to be improving each week. Don't let their record fool you.

HighSchool Fan
11-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Don't take IP lightly...their coaches do a good job of preparing and game planning and they seem to be improving each week. Don't let their record fool you.

i agree vet. IP is starting to bring it together at the right time.

DU_stud04
11-19-2005, 01:48 PM
finally a game up near me.....kinda makes me not wanna go home till after the game hahahha

think this one is going to be a good one....:)

PlayaJBiehl20
11-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Go Iowa Park!!!!!!!!!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Hard 8 to eat.

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Hard 8 to eat.

Been past there prolly 20 times in the last few years and never stopped. Is it any good or are they counting on their atmosphere to bring you back for more? Stopped at Buck's Bar-B-Q in Decatur last night. In my opinion they tried to decorate you into believing it was good bbq. I don't want flash. I want a dirty little crap hole that is always packed because the food is good not some dressed up log cabin trying to fool my senses. I need a "realistic" opinion of Hard 8, somebody speak up!

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2005, 02:55 PM
GM u gonna be at the game

Adidas410s
11-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I don't want flash. I want a dirty little crap hole that is always packed because the food is good not some dressed up log cabin trying to fool my senses.

True...true! Once again congrats on the win. Where did yall play last night?

whatdoiknow?
11-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Hard 8 is a little expensive...and worth every penny. Try the sirloin, it is outstanding. Also the best banana pudding. Free beer doesn't hurt anything either

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by whatdoiknow?
Free beer

Good enough for me.

Stang99
11-19-2005, 08:17 PM
try montana's on the back side of the campus. real good chicken fry!!

I Bleed Red08
11-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Stang99
try montana's on the back side of the campus. real good chicken fry!! hmm i will have to remember that

Stang4life5_5
11-19-2005, 11:51 PM
youll see me at chilis for sure

injuredinmelee
11-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Been past there prolly 20 times in the last few years and never stopped. Is it any good or are they counting on their atmosphere to bring you back for more? Stopped at Buck's Bar-B-Q in Decatur last night. In my opinion they tried to decorate you into believing it was good bbq. I don't want flash. I want a dirty little crap hole that is always packed because the food is good not some dressed up log cabin trying to fool my senses. I need a "realistic" opinion of Hard 8, somebody speak up!

Hard 8 is good food but not NEAR worth the money it costs to eat there. The free beer didnt even make it better.

GreenMonster
11-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Hard 8 is good food but not NEAR worth the money it costs to eat there. The free beer didnt even make it better.

Finally, a man with my own taste. Where should I go to eat in Stephenville? I can trust Injuredinmelee's opinion, he likes dirty little crap holes that have great food too.