PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside/Cuero next week...

big daddy russ
11-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Looks like a rematch of the playoff game exactly 10 years ago in round 3. Cuero's fast. Cuero's tough. Cuero wears women's underwear.

Just thought I'd start some smack. :D Thoughts?

Fish's mom
11-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Looks like a rematch of the playoff game exactly 10 years ago in round 3. Cuero's fast. Cuero's tough. Cuero wears women's underwear.

Just thought I'd start some smack. :D Thoughts?

But the outcome might be different HAHAH:);)
Bringing on the THUNDER.............Mustangs STAMPEDE:doh:

Do Turkeys like Cowbells?:thinking:

KingRob
11-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Well, since it's smack talk, I gotta tell ya, Ingleside doesn't stand a chance! Ingleside doesn't wear underwear!!:D

LET'S GO CUERO!

big daddy russ
11-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Well, since it's smack talk, I gotta tell ya, Ingleside doesn't stand a chance! Ingleside doesn't wear underwear!!:D

LET'S GO CUERO!
...or pants.:D

PhiI C
11-19-2005, 12:14 PM
The game will probably be in Corpus Christi or Victoria. I imagine they will flip a coin because Victoria would be too much of a home field advantage for Cuero.

KingRob
11-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Victoria Advocate says the game will be played at Matador Stadium in Seguin. Seems odd that both teams have to travel north to play instead of playing in Victoria. Perhaps Memorial Stadium is booked by other teams.

LET'S GO CUERO!!

Fish's mom
11-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Phil C I heard Seguin (probably spelling wrong) But for sure yet

About pants and underwear..................I've been trying to get them to put them on forever. They say it gives them freedom to run past Cuero.:) Play #36" Moon the Gobblers" HAHA J/J

big daddy russ
11-19-2005, 12:30 PM
It was in Seguin in '95 too. Really nice staduim.

PhiI C
11-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey Fish have you heard anything about the day and time?

KingRob
11-19-2005, 12:34 PM
They're going to need some serious freedom to run past Cuero. We're talking about some serious rash issues here!:D :D

LET'S GO CUERO!!

Fish's mom
11-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Hey Fish have you heard anything about the day and time?
Heard Friday night, not positive though. I'll let everyone know as soon if ya'll don't find out before me.;)

pirate4state
11-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Hey Fish have you heard anything about the day and time? Friday @ 7:30pm :)

Fish's mom
11-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Friday @ 7:30pm :)

Thanks Pirate4state:)

pirate4state
11-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Thanks Pirate4state:) I just hope that information holds up! :D Still gives people plenty of time to watch the UT/A&M game an then hit the road for Seguin!! :thumbsup:

KingRob
11-19-2005, 01:25 PM
You can get a pic of the stadium and directions on texasbob.com. The photo of the home side actually looks impressive. Holds 9,000, not bad.

Gobbler Fan
11-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Last year was *the Fog* game against Wimberly in Seguin .....you could not see the other side of the stadium but you could hear the fan's it was surreal to say the least .

sinfan75
11-19-2005, 01:33 PM
I think Ingleside will put some points on the board early but Cuero runs away with this one.

GreenGobbla
11-19-2005, 01:56 PM
well i think it odd that we play in the "guin"...it is north of both teams and ingleside will travel a lot farther it seems...but cuero wins...after seeing that game last night against llano i think cuero could be unstoppable...go gobblers!!

gobblerguy6405
11-19-2005, 02:01 PM
ooohhhh dont remind me of that foggy game....that game scared me until noack picked up that fumble and scored

KingRob
11-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
well i think it odd that we play in the "guin"...it is north of both teams and ingleside will travel a lot farther it seems...but cuero wins...after seeing that game last night against llano i think cuero could be unstoppable...go gobblers!!
I was thinking the same thing about playing in Seguin. I am also thinking the same thing in reference to the outcome. Cuero will run away with it. I'm thinking 35-0, but perhaps Ingleside will score late in the fourth.

99IHSMustang
11-19-2005, 02:14 PM
I know that Cuero is ranked #1.. or 2? for a reason. I have wanted to see you guys play all year long. I hope that I don't have to see more than the Mustangs can handle next Friday... :doh: I think this game will end up closer than most will expect.

big daddy russ
11-19-2005, 02:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing about playing in Seguin. I am also thinking the same thing in reference to the outcome. Cuero will run away with it. I'm thinking 35-0, but perhaps Ingleside will score late in the fourth.
I think Ingleside will put up points early and might be in the game at halftime, but I don't know if our boys can hang in late.

We don't have a problem scoring, our problem is with depth. We have some good talent on the field to start the game, but 99% of that talent stays on the field for 99% of the game. Nothing behind it. Seems like Cuero has talent stacked on top of more talent which is stacked on more talent. Seems like their third stringers are almost as good as their (or our) first stringers.

I think Ingleside stays within 10 at the half, but with only five seniors on the team we'll have to wait until next year when we're more experienced and deeper.

Cuero 45
Ingleside 24

GreenMonster
11-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Gotta love the Ingledinks, coolest nickname on the Downlow. I just don't see 'em gettin' past the Thanksgiving Special's. Gobbla's by 20.

gobblerfan02
11-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Cuero by at least 3 touchdowns, don't think the Ingleside O can handle Cuero's speed on Defense!

UTSAstudent
11-19-2005, 04:58 PM
ya cuero is just too fast for just about anybody now...they way they ran all over llano was just crazy...way to fast for ingleside...go gobblers go!!!

maroonpirate04
11-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Good luck Mustangs the Gobblers are fast. I'm sure they won't let you feast on them this Thanksgiving holiday

lebron_fan
11-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I think this game will end up closer than most will expect.

lol thats what they say every week... sorry but i say ingleside gets it handed to them....cuero is really determined and cant be stopped right now...they are clicking on all cylinders...noack is still on fire...and we can establish the running game WHENEVER WE WANT...i say cuero wins by 4 tds atleast

gobbler grad
11-19-2005, 09:31 PM
You can get a pic of the stadium and directions on texasbob.com. The photo of the home side actually looks impressive. Holds 9,000, not bad.

Cuero can fill that with no problem...:p

Highschoolfan78
11-20-2005, 01:36 AM
Parking at the stadium in Seguin is horrible so good luck with that. Cuero wins by 3 or 4 TD's IMO, but who knows.